players getting hack!!!!

AloneKing

devssssssssssss many players getting hack earlier in game my 3 friends got hack until now what happening? please check ur system or do something and reply our tickets to u my friend sent 2 tickets to support since 4 days and no reply and the hacker deleted his character and u never replying

It is impossible to get hacked.

Don't share accounts with people of no trust (even those you trust might disappoint you), don't believe "free mcoins" sites, and don't download things strangers tell you, it might be malware/keylogger.

Sincerely

Well I wont say impossible but I will say its impossible without getting caught. Someone hacked PlayStation a few years back and they found it and shut down.

• Developer

devssssssssssss many players getting hack earlier in game my 3 friends got hack until now what happening? please check ur system or do something and reply our tickets to u my friend sent 2 tickets to support since 4 days and no reply and the hacker deleted his character and u never replying

Hey!

Just checked whole system - it's super secure!

Wait for the response, it may take up to 5 days.

I didn't share my account with anyone before but i do get hacked. Is this things new? or is it impossible?

because getting scammed counts as a hack :facepalm:

lmao, everytime with the potatoes that come to the forums with blocked accounts. :rofl:

seeing the amount of people that dont listen or read, now I dont blame admins for using copy + paste replies.

nothing impossible !! hackers can stealing banks lol and u saying impossible to game??? and my friends didn't sharing them accounts they 3 not 1 to saying like this thing 3 players got hacked i think there r something wrong with ur system devs or little security or they found new way again please block those accounts !! becoz that motherducker using it and i think he will deleting it soon just block it then do what u want.....

• Developer

Admin problem not Help i send many email not Help me admn want only ppl buy mcoın WRONG principles

Please, do not send 30+ mails each time, that's confusing.

nothing impossible !! hackers can stealing banks lol and u saying impossible to game??? and my friends didn't sharing them accounts they 3 not 1 to saying like this thing 3 players got hacked i think there r something wrong with ur system devs or little security or they found new way again please block those accounts !! becoz that mother♥♥♥♥er using it and i think he will deleting it soon just block it then do what u want.....

Any accurate info bout that?

ok let me saying thanx devs first for helping my friends and idk how it happened but i think its stealing some files (C:/Data > warspear ) by spy programs actually im used to fixing my warspear game in my nokia phone by deleting this file if my game didn't work so i lose my log in and i have to log in again after instilling it so thats mean that (Data/warspear) have ur account im didn't tried to moving it to another phone but i just can guess that and there is many programs for spying and hacking like (data program) it instilling itself lonely on ur phone and stealing ur picture and numbers ...etc but im sure that was hack coz they 3 different persons at same week and they knowing the rule of sharing or selling accounts .... and thanks again