[2021.12.22] Game servers restart. Welcome to the Snow Boundary!

Holmes

• Developer

news_2_1200x630.png

UPD: The servers are running!

Dear players! 

Tomorrow, 23.12.2021, our game servers will be restarted at 08:00 CET due to the game update. 

The game will be unavailable for about 6-8 hours. Please, don't plan anything significant in the game at this time. 

Please also don’t forget that used elixirs and minions are paused and seeker’s endurance will be restored if at the moment of the reboot the player was in a dungeon. 

For the duration of the restart, the test server will be available for anyone willing. 

Links for downloading the test client: 

Android 4.4 and more http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/10.2.0-test/warspear-newsdk.apk
Windows Desktop http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/10.2.0-test/warspear.exe
Windows XP Version http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/10.2.0-test/warspear-winxp.exe

Keep in mind that only the owners of Android or Windows based devices will be able to play on the test server. 

For more detail of what is in the upcoming update, please refer to the announcement:

First part
Second Part

See you! 
AIGRIND

• Holmes pinned this topic

Not gonna lie, I was expecting more from this update in the balancing aspect as a Paladin. That's not to say that the classes overall might or might not be balanced better, that will be determined over time. I'm just bummed out that the same 3-4 skills that were predominantly used and leveled up  before this update will still be the meta for palas, other skills remain to be underwhelming in comparison.

Oh well, I guess it's gonna have to be next year's balance update. :dunno:

11 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Not gonna lie, I was expecting more from this update in the balancing aspect as a Paladin. That's not to say that the classes overall might or might not be balanced better, that will be determined over time. I'm just bummed out that the same 3-4 skills that were predominantly used and leveled up  before this update will still be the meta for palas, other skills remain to be underwhelming in comparison.

Oh well, I guess it's gonna have to be next year's balance update. :dunno:

i think it would be better that there would've been more buff/reworks on other skills wich could've opened the classes on different playstyles even if then all pepole would go to stick to one meta

Wait wait wait, I forgot to ask about fear from boss. So hydra in map 2 cave and five mouth from map 4 town 3. The taking damage removes fear from the bosses too right? and Faceless

Edited by Speedom

i think the dmg reflection change helped it a little bit , but did not change it as much as to make people go for it , from what i calculated the max reflection you can get is 31~32% (without book), but the cost is too much , you have to sacrifice other stats you can get for reflection , there is no red set of equipment for dmg reflect , and your Steal Health wont work with dmg reflect , maybe people still would go for it if there was a weapon with dmg reflect , or you would let at least half of our Steal health work with dmg reflect , this is just my opinion

• Holmes unpinned this topic