Where Can I Find This Item??

baskentli

Question

8 answers to this question

you can find these items on bosses dungeos and even tower.........you can buy them in second hand dealer shop if you like

hit +1 karma please :blush:

Can be found by dissembling certain level weapons, with a percentage of chance ( does not always give a catalyst )..

Each different type of Catalyst can be found by dissembling different levels of weapons.

Developers have also hinted that defeating "a powerful boss" can also yield such items, but i am still uncertain as to what ones as of yet.

As for tower, i have not seen anyone confirm it yet. Perhaps it is the "powerful boss" that developers have hinted at? It's a possibility.

you can find these items on bosses dungeos and even tower.........you can buy them in second hand dealer shop if you like

hit +1 karma please :blush:

Asking for karma? Makes me avoid hitting that little plus sign for you. Karma is unimportant anyhow. Just be a valued forum participant.

Back to subject. Can anyone supply confirmations where any of these "special resources" can be found besides tearing down weapons?

I Would like to know myself.

Catalysts can be found as a drop from bosses. Ethereal Catalyst is most likely dropped  by "Jaggernaut"

Can be found by dissembling certain level weapons, with a percentage of chance ( does not always give a catalyst )..

Each different type of Catalyst can be found by dissembling different levels of weapons.

Developers have also hinted that defeating "a powerful boss" can also yield such items, but i am still uncertain as to what ones as of yet.

As for tower, i have not seen anyone confirm it yet. Perhaps it is the "powerful boss" that developers have hinted at? It's a possibility.

Asking for karma? Makes me avoid hitting that little plus sign for you. Karma is unimportant anyhow. Just be a valued forum participant.

Back to subject. Can anyone supply confirmations where any of these "special resources" can be found besides tearing down weapons?

I Would like to know myself.

so what i just wanted +1 karma  :'( not your whole day

so what i just wanted +1 karma  :'( not your whole day

LOL... here you go!  :crazy: