It finally happened!

Ogull

icon_class_02.png Death Knight

icon_exp_sk_v9_1.png Knight's Curse

• The damage skill effect now works instantly if the “Kiss of Death” effect is gone to the “Resistance” defensive parameter.

ladies and gentlemen's, we did it! with these changes in the upcoming update, dk has climbed from the shithole he was once in into a really, really good class

Now we just need a "anti-overlap" effect for it to be perfect

But i'm not gonna wish for the death of all my enemies after defeating my first one (translation: i'm not gonna ask for too much)

I LOVE THIS CHANGE

5 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Now we just need a "anti-overlap" effect for it to be perfect

But i'm not gonna wish for the death of all my enemies after defeating my first one (translation: i'm not gonna ask for too much)

I LOVE THIS CHANGE

just wait for them to use their resist skill and spam multiable fires on top of them :troll_face1:

24 minutes ago, Ogull said:

just wait for them to use their resist skill and spam multiable fires on top of them :troll_face1:

holmes said that fire will only activate instantly if the debuff is canceled by the "resist" parameter, if the kiss of death is cleared by some skill, pot or relic, the flames will not activate, but it will work perfectly on bosses now

40 minutes ago, Legix said:

holmes said that fire will only activate instantly if the debuff is canceled by the "resist" parameter, if the kiss of death is cleared by some skill, pot or relic, the flames will not activate, but it will work perfectly on bosses now

It will be sinergic with DKs in arena. You can spam several skills on a resisting character and see flames being triggered instantly. It's a very interesting change.

I dont like the fact that its still really easily negated . U cant finish some1 in fight if they have purfi pot or heavy merman set. On top of that if there is more dks focusing boss or something it wont deal dmg 

what's crazy is on test server. i tried to get this skill resist on bosses and it worked 100% lol. Well I ain't complaining. I'm loving this for DK. I ain't mad about the dmg on it anymore.