Removal of relics

juliocesarneutron

Good afternoon, as there are many relics in the game and more appear at each event, I have come to suggest a way to remove the relics already equipped, similarly to the weapon visuals. So that would help those who used an inefficient one to stop using it. I hope I have helped, any questions just comment.

Just now, juliocesarneutron said:

Boa tarde, como existem muitas relíquias no jogo e mais aparecem a cada evento, vim sugerir uma forma de retirar as relíquias já equipadas, semelhante ao visual das armas. Então isso ajudaria aqueles que usaram um ineficiente a parar de usá-lo. Espero ter ajudado, qualquer dúvida é só comentar.

Ah, for that I could put a relic removal scroll in the miracle shop or local merchants. Or even remove the relic with gold, now it will give you creativity ok 👍

22 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Você pode simplesmente substituir a referida relíquia por outra de que goste mais. 

But as I used to play rogue and use bleeding relics in the past, that hindered and the use of stabbing a lot, I believe that substituting for everyone is not always possible, after all, I would have to buy a new one, as opposed to removal, as I could put something at an affordable price to remove the relics. Anyway, it's up to the developers to put it or not, as it's just a sudden idea I had 👍

8 minutes ago, juliocesarneutron said:

But as I used to play rogue and use bleeding relics in the past, that hindered and the use of stabbing a lot, I believe that substituting for everyone is not always possible, after all, I would have to buy a new one, as opposed to removal, as I could put something at an affordable price to remove the relics. Anyway, it's up to the developers to put it or not, as it's just a sudden idea I had 👍

some of the relics are literally worth less than 200 gold at least here on emerald so idk about anything being more affordable than that

There should be a feature to remove relic and put it in our bag. Just like unbind. 

In this way, we can transfer some unique and rare relics to another character on which we want it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/21/2021 at 5:22 PM, Jcbreff said:

some of the relics are literally worth less than 200 gold at least here on emerald so idk about anything being more affordable than that

counting you attualy menage to sell them