Dark shield upgraded (talent)

SeaDemon

Hi all! here again trying to make this unpolished class shine like the jewel it can be

Today I am going to talk about this talent which is not quick to get, I risk even saying that it is one of the worst there is if not the worst and it is about the talent of the dk that "improves" the dark shield, just by seeing your activation requirement already shows from afar that something is wrong, I mean ...

You need to lose 33% of hp to be able to ignore 1 attack of some basic attack or instant damage ability, I literally do not find any use to this talent (apart from completing the achievement) it is not only useless in waves but also in high bosses Damage will also not greatly affect the result and in pvp it is not useful either (I already tested it and that is why I complain) I understand the intention but that requirement to activate is very bad

Most of the existing talents are activated by just using the ability or with an easy requirement to fulfill (I am not saying that losing life is not easy, because it is! It is the benefit that it brings that makes it not worth it), honestly a improvement a little more useful I would have given it some value, therefore, as I did in the previous topic, I will also give my opinion on how to improve it.

Change the requirement: the benefit / improvement that this talent gives would not be bad if it weren't for your requirement something like:

-ignore next attack or instant damage ability after taking 10 auto attacks

It is not something that can break the balance of the game and that in massive battles or areas with a high density of mobs makes the dk fulfill its role

-ignore for the next 3 seconds all auto attacks or instant damage abilities after the activation of the ability

Again it is nothing too exaggerated since the buff time is nothing besides that the dark shield cd is very high but depending on what circumstances,it can be beneficial

Change the effectA change in the effect that this talent gives would completely solve the uselessness that this talent possesses, here I will not lengthen much since this is left to the imagination of the spectator, I would simply recommend that instead of ignoring attacks, this talent simply grants a shield of 15- 20% of the maximum hp of the dk which I repeat, it is not exaggerated but it is very useful

With this I will finish for now, quite possibly I will be in the future complaining about some other mechanics of some other class, having said that I invite you to comment on this idea that in my opinion would give value to something that does not have it (the talent).

I hope you have a good day and see you later

21 hours ago, SeaDemon said:

-ignore for the next 3 seconds all auto attacks or instant damage abilities after the activation of the ability

I'd make it ignore all auto attacks during 3 seconds or 1 instant damage ability lol