[2014.05.05] “Warspear Online” 3.13 released - Craft

Guest LaOnza

wow now my paladin can use sword too :good: :clapping:

and now my bladedancer can use axe too  :clapping: :yahoo:

im very happy today  8) :yahoo: ;D :clapping:

This update is most confusing and complicated one..It says i need to use Licence! There are 2 types Master's craft and Prentice Craft license..And from which level to start? From level one or we can go directly to level 13? :wacko: And which boss drops this items all red bosses or just few??

I don't get it.

So AiGrind releases one update that actually doesn't force you to pay, and people complain about it?

I don't get it.

So AiGrind releases one update that actually doesn't force you to pay, and people complain about it?

well, some people must complain  :blush:

u get advantages by paying, n will save a lot of time if you want to go with the crafting...like reallly a lot of time if you pay.

but if you dont pay, you will reach the same results...just taking more time for it.

differently from the amplyfing + must have signs or ur equip is destroyed deal, which are completely pay to win business.

Special resources are essential for some special tasks, i.e. rare or unique items creation. Special resources can become a very valuable asset in the market, that's because you can get them by defeating a powerful boss or by disassembling rare items.

well, can anyone tell me what would be the definition of powerfull boss and rare items here?

because a powerfull boss for a level 10 can be a weak one for level 20.

something like:

boss must have lvl higher than 18 or something.

rare item must have 4 enchants n have lvl higher than 15 or 16 or 18... you get the point  :dirol:

when i enter the game and connect to internet, it shut down wtf

Time for my opinion!

1. This is great. Something to spend my gold and bag space on!

2. I'll run out of gold. Must farm!

3. Library trips are not over! But I'm going to die quicklier: now the elfs don't have to place beast traps in front of the library door - they kill me instantly.

4. My necro's (lvl 12) current staff is better than the craft staffs. My ranger's (lvl 12) bow is worse than the craft crossbow. Unfair.

5. Smelling business! $\o/$

Rogue and axedancer can use axe 1h  :lol: :lol: :lol: Fix it  :facepalm:

+1  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:facepalm: no one will use more blade

i think rogue impossible use axe

he can not use Heavy Armor :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Decent update but scary if u think about  +10 1h axe rogues.They can easily kill Light and leather users in one combo alone.

2x Rogues are already unbeatable.

BD's can also kill with one hams any char. 1H axe might have lower swing speed but its completely negligible compared to High Physical damage.

Too much imbalance as I see Just let Barb,DK and palladin use 1h Axe on both hands as these are under powered melees.

Definitely no to Rogues and BD's.

Windows phone 8 does not have the update I went to the WarSpear website and it took me to windows store and it does not have update  and I even reinstalled the game but no luck...

Libraries in ghaspel and armour cliff were safe zones, players couldn't attack enemy fraction players there.  *flies away*

"- Libraries in Irselnort have become  PvP zones now. "  -  Can anyone explain please.

Skill areas have been neutral zones, even in the enemies t1. Now they are no longer neutral. Im not sure if this applies to  the one in nadir or not

Skill areas have been neutral zones, even in the enemies t1. Now they are no longer neutral. Im not sure if this applies to  the one in nadir or not

Thanks for info

Please for symbian tested use Nokia E63, so many load data error/ bug and always auto closed only E63  if too many moving area :(

For those who have problems entering the game on symbian(if you connect to internet and the game crashes), I would recommend you go to menu>my profile on the start page of warspear. There would then be  a message popping up telling you that the game is being updated. When the update is completed, the game would restart and you would be able to play it.  I am not 100% sure that this would work for you but it has worked for me. Hope this helps.

Can someone please tell me why costume colours changed? Some are green, grey and then yellow as they always were. Is it rarity now or what?

I have problem. When I try to download the new version on my symbina it says that i downloaded 3.12. Can someone help me?

WHERE IS CRAFT ARMOR ,AMULET ...? :unknw:

In this update 3 of 8 professions will be available to master: magic weapon, melee weapon and ranged weapon.