[2014.05.05] “Warspear Online” 3.13 released - Craft

Guest LaOnza

Say the boss had a level of 16... to get a catalyst drop, im guessing the party would have to consist of members level 15 and under.

depends on how they calculate the party level, waiting for the answer on this so i dont waste time killing boss with a party having 0 chance to drop the itens.

but Party level shouldn't be higher (than boss's level) means it should be equal or lower.

so a boss with lvl 16 will drop for a party with level 16 or lower.

- Party level shouldn't be higher (than boss's level) to get catalysts, unity signs or minions.

Well, how is the party level calculated?

It means all the players in the party must be equal or lower than the boss lvl.

And your source is.........?

And your source is.........?

My brain, it's easy to imagine it bro, it doesn't need much thinking.

ur brain is not reliable when you are just guessing, may be right but also may be wrong.

so r0lland, if you may please confirm to us how party level is calculated, it'd be appreciated.

But I don't really think it makes sense that one high lvl stops the drop for everyone. I would rather say that I think if you can get drop or not depends on your individual level. But then what is party lvl? Aigrind, pls clear this up!

ur brain is not reliable when you are just guessing, may be right but also may be wrong.

so r0lland, if you may please confirm to us how party level is calculated, it'd be appreciated.

Well, ok :unknw: , let's wait a dev's answer....

correct as Ibn Rushd said, all players in party must not be higher than the boss lvl

correct as Ibn Rushd said, all players in party must not be higher than the boss lvl

if there is an official post about it, please give the link.

so we can see r0lland, sn0rlax or any other mod confirming it.

if you are just guessing ...  :facepalm:

if there is an official post about it, please give the link.

so we can see r0lland, sn0rlax or any other mod confirming it.

if you are just guessing ...  :facepalm:

im not guessing, its been like this forever, unity signs also only drops if all players in party are not of higher lvl than the boss, and now they added craft dust to it aka crystalis, im an old player and 100% sure of my answer

im not guessing, its been like this forever, unity signs also only drops if all players in party are not of higher lvl than the boss, and now they added craft dust to it aka crystalis, im an old player and 100% sure of my answer

well, you ever dropped a unity sign, or a minion?

i have farmed a lot, and never ever dropped any of those.

i soloed iselnort bosses with equal level of my char for around 10 times yesterday, and havent got a single unity, minion or catalyst. full defense n damage spheres only.

but back to question, i really am interested for an official answer.

if you have seen they say this in previous annoucements, please link the post.

pc download link is giving me 3.12 for some reason ....

edit: chrome gives 3.12 version, firefox gives 3.13 version. you guys should look at that ....

pc download link is giving me 3.12 for some reason ....

edit: chrome gives 3.12 version, firefox gives 3.13 version. you guys should look at that ....

prob some issue with cache on chrome at your side.

and please increase the drop rate of catalysts, if they going to drop as much as minions and unity signs... :facepalm:

it will prob take 1000 killings to drop a single catalyst

well, you ever dropped a unity sign, or a minion?

i have farmed a lot, and never ever dropped any of those.

i soloed iselnort bosses with equal level of my char for around 10 times yesterday, and havent got a single unity, minion or catalyst. full defense n damage spheres only.

but back to question, i really am interested for an official answer.

if you have seen they say this in previous annoucements, please link the post.

my word should be enough, i dont have to explain it, but seems ur brain too small to understand when i say 100% true, here u go newbie proof: lvl10 boss Troglodyte killed him with my lvl 9 priest got drop

Faction islands bosses:- Party level shouldn't be higher (than boss's level) to get items.

post-15696-14177041155157_thumb.png

Downloaded the game x2 times for pc but still getting v3.12 and yes i did clear my browsing data even used another browser but still the same,any solution?

my word should be enough, i dont have to explain it, but seems ur brain too small to understand when i say 100% true, here u go newbie proof: lvl10 boss Troglodyte killed him with my lvl 9 priest got drop

Faction islands bosses:- Party level shouldn't be higher (than boss's level) to get items.

thats a nice drop but...solo killing is not necessarily the same as party killing.

as i said before to ibn, you may be right or you may be wrong, unless you have seen it in an official post, you cant say is 100% true.

and sucks to repeat myself again, i dont wanna waste time killing in a party with 0 chance of drop the item wanted, so the official answer is required here.

i hoping for an answer from r0lland, sn0rlax, or other cause they actually know 100% how it is working in game.

what is the drop chance for catalyst? 0.5%? 0.1%?

killed bosses solo non stop one after the other for 2 hours, only defense n damage spheres were dropped  :facepalm:

well, if chances are nearly impossible to drop, please dont spread the word that bosses can drop it  :facepalm:

im used to a small chance for equips, but for catalysts...when u need 10 up to 20 of those to make something worth...

is craft there just to buy time for next update?

since the equips everyone aiming at needs 18-20 of the [ethereal catalyst] plus a weapon made by craft which requires 12-13 of the [energy catalyst], these catalysts need a higher drop rate, cant get even the energy one, imagine the ethereal.  :facepalm:

iOS client is up and ready to be downloaded from AppStore, you're welcome!

What about symbian?

iOS client is up and ready to be downloaded from AppStore, you're welcome!

Go go next symbian client :D

why i am can't download warspear version 3.13

on PC Windows

warspear.exe size 9.13 MB

to be pidgin.exe after instaler

Untitled.jpg resim upload servisleri

always like this

Downloaded the game x2 times for pc but still getting v3.12 and yes i did clear my browsing data even used another browser but still the same,any solution?