[2014.05.05] “Warspear Online” 3.13 released - Craft

Guest LaOnza

Please stop asking for that symbian update! It will be released when it's done.

Yo, i liked this Craft stuff thingy. :drinks:

Reminds me of those text-based RPGs like BiteFight and The Crims i used to play.

icwutudidther Aigrind  :tease:

Hey I have a question, we can get resources making craft or doing dungeon.

Is there a chance for get resources from normal bosses in game like granite guard or laberint bosses? Or just in dungeon?

Any news on the Symbian version? See many people doing craft and you is not bad, please symbian brings many benefits in this game and can use skill and attack more quickly than through the device keypad "to post news, thank you!

Come on devs give us the updates . Now i start to feel that u wanna keep us symbian user s behind android user so they always stay better from us and spend more money to be strong in game

hehe think rouges uses bows ;D

rogue bow :facepalm: after F all player at hiden :snorlax:

actually i play on my pc too but still phone is much better to play on and spend to much just to make my char strong maybe consideration on players? what you think  :facepalm:

LaOnza,  why the new version is not working to my mobile not updated but i download it to the link u mensioned in your announcement..the crafting licence is not working its says your version of your games doenst suport this item the new version is coming soon ..what i will do now?

LaOnza,  why the new version is not working to my mobile not updated but i download it to the link u mensioned in your announcement..the crafting licence is not working its says your version of your games doenst suport this item the new version is coming soon ..what i will do now?

May be beta version to symbian.feel it as beta for symbian and other os original update.they do always like that.no gud functionality and no equilaty.:( but nice update in my galaxy.but crap at x6 :(

Updated the opening post with some additional bosses info (drop related), please, check it.

Talking about Symbian: guys, we a problem with a client, we really trying to fix it and it's getting harder and harder with every update.

Please, try to understand us, this platform is not even supported by it's developer, so for us it's also a problem, but we will try, just remain patient.

Thank you for understanding.

looks like you will wait for the new client for you phone, we will inform everyone after release.

every bosses drop ethernal catalyst i mean for example krat drop it if i kill it with my mage

and if im lvl 20 and kill lvl 20 boss will it drop catalyst????????

and one more thing how much is chance of getting 1 pcs of a ethernal catalyst from bosses??

It's really hard to get resources for crafting like catalysts. You make players starting level 10 can do crafting but getting the resources needs a party which consists of members being lower level than the boss' level. How to get the resources by ourselves is hard. So please make it easier. Please Devs! :/

Almost everyone has a lvl10 arena char. So time to go back to first island? I dont understand why lvl20s would waste time hunting lab o.O

What means "party level"?

For example when i hunt genie ( boss level 17) with a party consots of players with level 20 and level 13 the players level 13 can get ressources?

What means "party level"?

For example when i hunt genie ( boss level 17) with a party consots of players with level 20 and level 13 the players level 13 can get ressources?

no.

Faction islands bosses:

- Party level shouldn't be higher (than boss's level) to get items.

Even for the quest items?

Go Fast For Symbian Update .. 1,2M PPL use Symbian here, Dont Bad Work There hahaha Fast Go, Many Money There. Not Update Not Have ppl Give Money here. Www.sorry bad speak.com :D:D

Client for Windows Phone devices is available to download from the application market, please, update it wildly!

How long does it take for the symbian version? Meanwhile'm playing other online games" :(

- Party level shouldn't be higher (than boss's level) to get catalysts, unity signs or minions.

Well, how is the party level calculated?

For example, a party of 3 members with levels 13, 14 n 15 would mean the party level is:

a) 14? (going for the average level of party members)

B) 15? (going for the member with highest level in party)

c) 42? (in a non sense of just adding members levels to calculate party level, making it nearly impossible to drop catalysts, unity signs or minions in a party)

Say the boss had a level of 16... to get a catalyst drop, im guessing the party would have to consist of members level 15 and under.