[2014.05.05] “Warspear Online” 3.13 released - Craft

Guest LaOnza

its nice but...

again you need those master license  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  for good wep :facepalm: :facepalm:

and gues how to get them  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Miracle coins  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

maybe this is my humble oppinion, but i think Sudden Doom weapons shouldnt be craftable, lost the thrill of getting them as a reward for completing lab or dungeon or maybe in swamps, whats the point if u can craft it now....just that, rest seems ok, a lot to explore now

Short math.

You need 70 licences, 89 Disciples Woodworker Sets, 18 Purple Catalysts and 12 Blue Catalysts to create a Doom Bow.

It takes 86 hours to craft every material needed for Doom Bow, and then additional 17 for Doom Bow itself.

On top of that you have to be level 13 in ranged weapon crafting.

Ok I'm probablys a dumbass

But what. The. Actual. duck. Is going on.

Short math.

You need 89 Disciples Woodworker Sets, 18 Purple Catalysts and 12 Blue Catalysts to create a Doom Bow.

It takes 93 hours to craft every material needed for Doom Bow, and then additional 17 for Doom Bow itself.

Dont forget the license that you need to buy... and the bag size and shit :!

Short math.

You need 89 Disciples Woodworker Sets, 18 Purple Catalysts and 12 Blue Catalysts to create a Doom Bow.

It takes 86 hours to craft every material needed for Doom Bow, and then additional 17 for Doom Bow itself.

yeah ik but still in the core of the thing, Its Possible. As long as u know u can do it, there will be ppl doing it, and doom loosing the ''prestige''

if you can see . Devs only want us to spend more real money in order to be a good one . what a non sense  :nea: :nea: :nea: :nea: :nea: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Hahah sd hatchet is powerful than sd blade! duck i just bought and amp now i need hatchet xD

This whole update is entire joke. We all know u like  money

But  is ridiculous . I rly don't understand how this game win any award. It's Joke... It's now not free mmo. It's legally sucking money game. I hope this up be better but  now without MC can't do most thing.  hope someone hack this  game  entire server  go to hell. I  like this game but hate, creators. Good luck till next up. I hope  to get new island  need pay MC, that be awesome innovation XD

Also a question to devs.

What is this?

Опубликованное фото

In above calculations, I assumed that creating this recipe has 100% chance of giving you Yew Bow. If not, can we know average chance of such result?

Disassembly not working, or not working yet

It only works for weapons now.

It only works for weapons now.

tried 2, wouldnt do it, the bar fills and nothing happens lol weap still there

Btw except unfair update on mcs ( :diablo: ) this a nice job devs ! I mean craft and dungeon bug fixes :blush:

maybe this is my humble oppinion, but i think Sudden Doom weapons shouldnt be craftable, lost the thrill of getting them as a reward for completing lab or dungeon or maybe in swamps, whats the point if u can craft it now....just that, rest seems ok, a lot to explore now

I might have a feeling of that the devs are making the sd weapons less rare bcaz of a reason. Maybe because of Aivondyl coming out soon with new weps, and they want it to be easier for levelers to get weapons along the road to lvl 30.

where is pvp zone ???  :unknw: :unknw: :unknw:

They mean that you can now attack enemy players inside libraries found in t1.

And the "pvp zone" is Irselnort and swamps xD

Anyone else having difficulty in downloading the PC client? I Keep getting no server response from warspears download link.

I have another question for devs. Many ranger has doom bow or xbow already. And still top award of ranged weapon craft is doom bow. You must change it too. Like melee top weapon. Lvl 20 op sword. Thanks

I might have a feeling of that the devs are making the sd weapons less rare bcaz of a reason. Maybe because of Aivondyl coming out soon with new weps, and they want it to be easier for levelers to get weapons along the road to lvl 30.

i get it but saw a lot of games still having some unique items for certain lower levels, why would a passer by to lvl 30 person be able to have same gear as someone who was making his 18-20 arena char for over a year, for example if u get what im saying, i think doom should have been left unique and still hard to get and some lower less powerfull lvl 18-20 weapons made for people lvling, easy obtainable

i do have a question here, these Catalyst itens needed for higher level equips, where and/or how do we get them?

i do have a question here, these Catalyst itens needed for higher level equips, where and/or how do we get them?

Probably as dungeon rewards

Probably as dungeon rewards

then we must spam dungeon to maybe get one drop of it?

over 10 catalysts needed for some itens...

this doesnt sound too nice.