[2014.05.05] “Warspear Online” 3.13 released - Craft

Guest LaOnza

Im sad because I sold a mace from Halloween boss to npc xD

Nice trolling devs whats the next rogues usings xbow?

Mmm pvp library sounds interesting and craft is just another way to make money with stuff from miracle shop heehehehe

many people need sign to amply again new weapon.... and you happy with money money and money .... Hmmmmmmmm... you cant not support player again...

many people need sign to amply again new weapon.... and you happy with money money and money .... Hmmmmmmmm... you cant not support player again...

No one forces you to get a new weapon. And a mace is pretty much the same as a axe. :facepalm:

asu teles kuota mau habis .. Mana di kampung pula .. Omg please someone kirimin pulsa :( .. Buat download,

Kere wahahahahaha ;D

There always will be new things to amp...otherwise it wont be called update :pleasantry:

Don’t forget: players will only get the equipment if their level is not higher than Boss level.

does it mean for high lvl bosses or just -10(lvl) bosses  and other question all party farming boses must be lower than boss? i mean no high lvl can help them out of party please answer

Sure thing now axes will be the strongest weapon for rogues but slower speed sd blade and rondel forever.

does it mean for high lvl bosses or just -10(lvl) bosses  and other question all party farming boses must be lower than boss? i mean no high lvl can help them out of party please answer

I am pretty sure they only mean those bosses which drop lvl 9 equipment, but maybe I am wrong.

I am pretty sure they only mean those bosses which drop lvl 9 equipment, but maybe I am wrong.

and my other question can high lvl help them out of party or no?

A company that does not earn money, is pretty much a retarded company. Just saying.

and my other question can high lvl help them out of party or no?

No idea, really.

hello GM???

im android users

why my ws is still 3,12,1 version?

playstore not avalible now?

wait maintenance steal 1hours again

"Sure thing now axes will be the strongest weapon for rogues but slower speed sd blade and rondel forever.

that's true

time to cry if u sold useless shit sudden doom weapons for npc :D except bow/xbow :D :lol:

That's why I love buying cheap useless MC only applicable weapons :clapping: . Now I can use my smoking spear on my noob pally!! I've been praying for this update  :yahoo:

My info box is spammed by prfoessions and jobs. :crazy:

Holy shit whats going on? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: