[2014.05.05] “Warspear Online” 3.13 released - Craft

Guest LaOnza

Guest LaOnza

Опубликованное фото

Hello there, dear players!

AIGRIND proudly presents the new 3.13 update for the best mobile MMORPG “Warspear Online”. It is available for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone, Windows PC and Linux.

You can download the update from our download page http://warspear-online.com/en/download/

We want to present some useful things to start the crafting process. These presents are for every character whose level is 5 or higher.

Craft.

Now every character, who has reached 10th level, can create his own equipment and different crafting resources. In this update 3 of 8 professions will be available to master: magic weapon, melee weapon and ranged weapon.

Visit this topic to read a detailed description of Craft In development: creating items - Craft

Guilds

In 3.13 update maximum guild level is increased, 6th level is the highest now. Your guild will get new guild skills and additional abilities:

5th level

Guild health regeneration (passive) – skill activates guild members health regeneration

Guild health restore (active) – all guild members (on the same location) immediately restore part of their health.

6th level

Guild energy regeneration (passive) – increases energy regeneration of all guild members.

Guild energy restore (active) – immediately restores energy of all guild members (on the same location).

List of changes:

- Friend list increased to 100 friends

- Bag capacity increased from 100 to 150 slots

- Unique items (9 level) were removed from the shops on faction islands. Now these items can be obtained from bosses. Don’t forget: players will only get the equipment if their level is not higher than Boss level.

- Fixed bug with a portal activation in dungeons.

- Monster count in dungeons is now working correctly.

- Fixed bug with the dungeon being left after disconnect.

- Fixed bug when it was impossible to enter the hardest difficulty level of dungeon despite normal and easy were completed.

- Libraries in Irselnort have become  PvP zones now.

- Range of usable weapon increased for certain classes:

Paladin – one-handed/two-handed swords, spears

Rogue – one-handed axes

Barbarian – spears, one-handed/two-handed maces

Bladedancers – one-handed axes

Death knight – one-handed maces, two-handed    maces, one-handed/two-handed axes

Delay of update for iOS, Windows Phone and Symbian devices.

Due to indefinite terms of approvement by Windows Phone Store and Apple AppStore game client will be available with a little delay.

Game client for Symbian OS is not stable for now and have several major issues, so the client will be available for downloading after everything is fixed and tested.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

AIGRIND

Additional info about bosses:

Irselnort bosses:

- Character of any level can get a piece of equipment

- Party level shouldn't be higher (than boss's level) to get catalysts, unity signs or minions.

Faction islands bosses:

- Party level shouldn't be higher (than boss's level) to get items.

Bosses in Labyrinth:

- Character of any level can get a piece of equipment

- Party level shouldn't be higher (than boss's level) to get catalysts, unity signs or minions.

Bosses in Dungeon:

- Character of any level can get a Dungeon item

Hydra in Norlant:

- Character of any level can get a Dungeon/boss item

PC download is not working at this time. Is it currently being updated, or is there an issue with the link?

wooooooooooooowwww rogue can use 1 handed axe , that great :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

"Unique items (9 level) were removed from the shops on faction islands. Now these items can be obtained from bosses. Don’t forget: players will only get the equipment if their level is not higher than Boss level."

This mean we should farm first island bosses with low level chars? looks interesting...

"Unique items (9 level) were removed from the shops on faction islands. Now these items can be obtained from bosses. Don’t forget: players will only get the equipment if their level is not higher than Boss level."

This mean we should farm first island bosses with low level chars? looks interesting...

Faster lvlup...tats awesome guys.

Guest LaOnza

its can download now? or after maintense?

No,  only after maintense.

i downloaded from link now

when maintenance over i need to uninstall and download again or is it ok with one i just downloaded?

"Delay of update for Symbian devices." How did I know this?  What?! Libraries became pvp-zones? Good bye library capturing...  As long as I don't have to wait five weeks, everything's fine.

YES!!!!! guess what im gonna buy :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Omg!!! YAY!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Omfg!!! SPears!!!! MAcess!!!!! WHY DIDN'T I BUY THAT DAMN NIGHT PRINCE'S MACE!! iT WAS FOR 20K IN MARKET  WEEK AGO!SHTI!

Sry, for the caps.

I am so excited! Ws, I am back! ;D

Just finish the mt already.

Sial, Doom Deatknight dH terjual, skrng pala bisa pake doom deathknight(two hNded sword) *z*

Sukur.XD

Really?  Oh i  couldnt imagine you would release today! :shok: im surprised :pleasantry: very nice O:-)

:diablo: why there is no update for symbian????? Why ????? :diablo: make it quick :diablo:

No changes to expert skills means they r perfect? or u dont care? :) I expected +/- here and there....nvm nyway.