Itachims #1 lvl 14 priest

Itachifire

Hmmm. Let me create a topic on "who is best yadayadayada" and see if people vote for me

Lets see....   

Who is the best lv1 ranger with 15 bag slots wielding simple bow and a cool hat with novice boots and has name that starts with "M"?

vote Gogogo!

plzz follow dis link to facebook and *like* my competition picture u see ty :drinks: :give_rose:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1530553877172338&set=o.367377380021665&type=1

For me at my class and level I'm the best priest there is. Who opposes to it?

not really swaaz have old priest itens i think he is good at lv 14 no pro only good  :wacko:

• 2 months later...

not really swaaz have old priest itens i think he is good at lv 14 no pro only good  :wacko:

>swaaz has only set in server with old enchant, and its on his lv14 priest

>he isnt good

pick one, better yet, fight me 1vs1, and let me watch you run like a baby when your bless runs out realizing i have highest defense in server for priest  :blush:

I doubt that a 14 has the highest priest def in the server. Maybe highest 14 def and certainly highest cloth def at 14 but not the highest of all.

I doubt that a 14 has the highest priest def in the server. Maybe highest 14 def and certainly highest cloth def at 14 but not the highest of all.

im glad you figured that one out by yourself

im glad you figured that one out by yourself

Feel better? I bet ya do considering you prob can't sleep at night whenever anyone makes a mark on your precious, oh so precious, yet enormous ego. :good:

Feel better? I bet ya do considering you prob can't sleep at night whenever anyone makes a mark on your precious, oh so precious, yet enormous ego. :good:

leggo my ego!