Why you guys always complain?

boomboom

Warspear is not yours, aigrind made the game,

if you dont like someones game because its money sucking or the game is bad, you can step back anytime..

im not protecting aigrind or any moderator, see russian update thread, 99% of posts there the words are full of respect,

now imagine you are moderator, believe me you want to keep away from international thread section, because you guys never get satisfied

any moderator started to posted in international forum will morelikely to get a bad name, just because they dont have any answer to every questions, or just because even they want the level cap to 50 and release 3rd island, they are not capable to do so because of technical difficulties or limitation that you guys will never understand

:cray:

to make many moderator feel happy, comfortable to actively post in international section, like they did in russian section, most of you guys better start trying to treat them as a friend. make them feel that you are their friends.

well thats my opinion, what's yours?

Cuz its fun ruin someones game..  :lol:

I do know that this is their game. For me, aigrind must treat us good as a customer so we can treat them as a friend. If they wanted to be respect then aigrind better learn how to respest us as a player by providing answers n services quicker. I've already seen many forum but for me this is the worst with admin n moderator so rarely online. And also this is the worst game now(base on money) for me so i completely quit this game. So no offense.. This is my opinion. Thx..

Wrong. The company just changed the name after size of the development team raised.

Ah so it was just a name change.  I thought two different companies

Yes! I need more gas for my Lamborgini!

Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Cuz its fun ruin someones game..  :lol:

I do know that this is their game. For me, aigrind must treat us good as a customer so we can treat them as a friend. If they wanted to be respect then aigrind better learn how to respest us as a player by providing answers n services quicker. I've already seen many forum but for me this is the worst with admin n moderator so rarely online. And also this is the worst game now(base on money) for me so i completely quit this game. So no offense.. This is my opinion. Thx..

Warspear support team currently having a trouble to handle the customer properly, that thing i agree, though most of the sensitive  issue is purchasing mc via sms payment, but not recieved the right amount, i think ive read it somewhere in the forum, they said that its not that easy to handle this type of complain, due to the policy issues between warspear of your sms provider company, and due to the size of warspear support team.

The moderator frequently online, you can see it in russian forum

I think you will definitely comeback someday  ;)

Yes! I need more gas for my Lamborgini!

Should i trade my lamborghini for infinite amount of mc coin Kuz? :blush:

well, alright my friend kuzmitch, my friend unlive, my friend elluminacia, my friend aigrind team, u are my best friends, shouldnt we go shopping?  ;D , lets get on michael's lamborghini and run to some shoppings and buy things with the money my friends got from miracle coins, well, i think it definitively would make many ppl think bad about me right? friendship is good, much is very good, but not for everyone, if is to treat them as friend, we should call them as first name right? well, michael, i m lucas, the guy u banned  :tease: , by far the developer i saw to be most cool to talk were unlive, good guy to him family, but look, i dont know him name, can i know everyone's of aigrind name? like that global moderator aks or the other global moderator that i really cant remember the name or ever the person of the team that most hate me, mistress mioco :crazy: , can i? bcoz right now, they all my friends but why i only know kuzmitch name? mr michael that i dont ever know if it is the true name??? sorry, i m kinda bored so i really wanna write much and much much much, bcoz i wanna make some ppl get bored reading this too  8)

Well, i'll come back on the next update since we can leveling up to lvl20. But after that i'll go for another hibernate. not really enjoying this game with some of my friends are not playing anymore.

The moderator frequently online, you can see it in russian forum

I think you will definitely comeback someday  ;)

Personally I think it is personal maturity level and no one is face to face at all.

Kuzmitch forgot put the name change post as green ;D

• 3 years later...

Because ppl fear change by nature.Ppl get used to the routine even when they want Change, they're still afraid of it. Some people think that if they cry enough they will be heard like if their opinion worth something. I've been here for years and I have seen the game change... a lot... sometimes for good and other for bad, and what happens if you see the game becoming something that you don't like?... you leave and look somewhere else simple as that..

I know that the post is old but the title question still applies to this day. I used to play WS 24/7 but now I barely log in but that doesn't mean that I think that the game is bad, it only means that i don't like the way that it took and i simply left it, nonetheless I still like to stop by the forums from time to time to look the drama and the fights, that never gets old.

• 2 weeks later...

Because listening to the community is very important for the development of a game like Warspear.

Examples of good changes that happened because we "complained":

Auto party on random arena, game classes balance, chaos potion, expert skills, removal of that arena map with random teleports, interface improvements and so on...

If no one complains, developers will think the game is state of art and will stop doing changes, which is a bad thing because it will start losing players.

Of course you should always try to be respectful while doing so and developers should ignore complaints from people who are not very smart (which translates to a big part of our community).

Edited by nabnecro