Awww cry :cray:

Who gives a ♥♥♥♥ about 25k gp,we were 100ks of gp ahead

Sithlords made 975k gp. Guild lvl 4. :friends:

ElixirPh Lvl3, we made 1m Gp. :dirol:

A US-Sapphire history.  :drinks:

Sithlords made 975k gp. Guild lvl 4. :friends:

ElixirPh Lvl3, we made 1m Gp. :dirol:

A US-Sapphire history.  :drinks:

thats cute , sithlords lv 4 = 40 members : DO ALONE TOUR with no other guild helping except some GunZxxMC member helping "Some".

Elixir guild lv 3  with 5 guilds helping , well no wonder ....

thats cute , sithlords lv 4 = 40 members : DO ALONE TOUR with no other guild helping except some GunZxxMC member helping "Some".

Elixir guild lv 3  with 5 guilds helping , well no wonder ....

5 guilds helping? I strongly disagree.  :)  I won't argue if that's what you guys think.  :)  We all had other characters so its basically just 'us.'  :)

Anyway, Sithlords is doing a great this tourney.  :good:

Woo congrats! 1m gp, do you get an even better prize? No!

We we're not after the prize.  :)  We just wanted to prove something to US-Sapphire and simply, to everyone. And... we did.  :drinks:

Elixirph really did a SUPERB job,admit it or not they just did. Just dont bother arguing to those who hates. We specifically have different style and im sure Guild's has them too. So.............Congrats Elixirph  :good: :good:

Elixirph really did a SUPERB job,admit it or not they just did. Just dont bother arguing to those who hates. We specifically have different style and im sure Guild's has them too. So.............Congrats Elixirph  :good: :good:

Sith has won way more Times,were #1guild in us sapphire as aigrind gave us prove in the statistics

Sith has won way more Times,were #1guild in us sapphire as aigrind gave us prove in the statistics

Did i said who's better and who's not? I just congratulated Elixirph for winning the last tourney and said they did a great job. I think you should re-read what i just wrote above. And yes,obviously Sith has more wins than any other guilds in sapphire,i admit that but between Sith and Elix althought i dont wanna compare but come on,its only the 2nd time elix joined the tourn so give them a break and stop comparing your guild to their coz not even Sith made 1m gp on those "wins" you wanna brag about. And by the way,for the record? not even the "old" and "original" members of Sith raise their own chair and saying "they are #1". Old members(on sith) ive known was a silent type unlike those "newcomers" who just love to brag about their guild's wins even thought its only their first or second time in tourney with Sith. :pleasantry:  once again and as i said "

We specifically have different style and im sure Guild's has them too.

So its up to you on how are you gonna take this comment. Goodluck. ::) ::)

Lmao,acting like a big shot dont u? U think u know it all,come on.

:shok: :shok:  acting?? big shot?? No im not,lets see..hmmmm As far as everyone know's im on the top list on Priest class in US Sapphire server,first one to have lvl19 staff from tower,first one to make it +10(and so far im the only one have EW staff/baton that made it +10 up to now,base on what i heard and im asking too) and one of the first priest who made it as my main character until everyone found out it was kinda OP on the pvp aspect. So you wanna talk about being "#1"? okay bring it on. I hate bragging but youre giving me no choice.  :rofl: :dirol: :dirol:  "newcomers" like you inside Sith's guild is one of the reason why Sith's is gaining some bad reputation's in-game. Conceited player like you shouldnt be in that guild honestly. THATS A FACT.

And btw,Im not saying I KNOW EVERYTHING, but all im saying is base on what ive experienced and what im hearing which is proven by many. How about you? aside from bragging about your guild is "#1",what else do you know?

:shok: :shok:  acting?? big shot?? No im not,lets see..hmmmm As far as everyone know's im on the top list on Priest class in US Sapphire server,first one to have lvl19 staff from tower,first one to make it +10(and so far im the only one have EW staff/baton that made it +10 up to now,base on what i heard and im asking too) and one of the first priest who made it as my main character until everyone found out it was kinda OP on the pvp aspect. So you wanna talk about being "#1"? okay bring it on. I hate bragging but youre giving me no choice.  :rofl: :dirol: :dirol:  "newcomers" like you inside Sith's guild is one of the reason why Sith's is gaining some bad reputation's in-game. Conceited player like you shouldnt be in that guild honestly. THATS A FACT.

And btw,Im not saying I KNOW EVERYTHING, but all im saying is base on what ive experienced and what im hearing which is proven by many. How about you? aside from bragging about your guild is "#1",what else do you know?

Mate,im not the one which is giving sith bad reputation, maybe i went a bit to far...my apologizes

Mate,im not the one which is giving sith bad reputation, maybe i went a bit to far...my apologizes

apology accepted. Its just, next time be careful on those things youre gonna say specially when its in public and bringing an specific name with it. Not all of us is having same opinion's so not all of us will agree on what ever things you wanna say. besides, as i said i just congratulated elixirph and nothing else. I do admit that im favor to them since im an elf so im defending them and im sure ill do the same if i was born in mc. Admit it or not,they did a great job since it was only their 2nd tourney. Thats all.

Im let the picture talk for me lololol no time to talk :lol:  :rofl: point is this how u get 1mill gp lol its easy just to lazy to do :sorry:

97108_.png

97109_.png