Lvl up button  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Lvl up button

• YES
    • NO

you want to enter next lvl

just type button in the skills to lvl up

if no dont type button and you can be forever lvl14:P

Gain experience until the level up button appears, thus freezing the experience counter.

i agree if they do this those guilds filled with lvl 14 can be part of challenges for best guild competition i realy agreeeeee :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

the question is, how should it work?

Gain experience until the level up button appears, thus freezing the experience counter.

Continue gaining experience even after gaining enough experience to gain a level, thus being able to level multiple times if enough experience is acquired.

But yes, the option would be nice for those who do not want to level up straight away, but still can complete quests.

Continue gaining experience even after gaining enough experience to gain a level, thus being able to level multiple times if enough experience is acquired.

that part will be best i also want to downgrade lv for helping weak person on arena ofc eq stay personal but cant be used untin lv up :friends:

works only for arena chars

who dont want to lvl up and cant do dailies because of that

Yes arena toons and those who are farming for ap in certain level tiers for their respective gears.

i agree if they do this those guilds filled with lvl 14 can be part of challenges for best guild competition i realy agreeeeee :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

and you still be able to do quests

This is a good idea but i propose to do checkbox in game setting. If box is checked, your character don't gaining experiences.

This is a good idea but i propose to do checkbox in game setting. If box is checked, your character don't gaining experiences.

Another nice idea, but I prefer the other 3 suggestions, sorry.

Great idea 8) so that we can stock at lvl14 and still we can quest and gain some gold or gp (if you are in guild) :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We actually won't have this button, but will make some other stuff, that can prevent gaining experience. Stay tuned!