Crafting ideas + extra

lallouss

I don't know if devs already made it but i was thinking what if we could name our own crafted weapons, restricted of course by the number of characters lets say 20 characters maximum, example: when i click to make a hammer i use special scroll named [Naming Scroll] when i add this to my crafting ingredients it enables me to choose a name for my hammer, [Thunder Hammer]

[Naming Scroll] could be purchased at mcoin store for 199 mcoin  ;D

Extra suggestion(not to be available in arena and unlocks at lvl 20): most of us know that when a player A hits his enemy player B and makes most damage in the first 10% of his hp he will get the kill if player B died, what if we had an option than when player B dies, he can see his killer and what weapon he used example: INFO: u got killed by zeus using [Thunder Hammer] (it can be a non amped link for those who likes privacy in their weapons)

plz leave your comments and more suggestion adding to this topic if u like the ideas ty for ur attention  :)

I like the naming suggestion, also if you want they can change the name for the same price for crafting items only! after they create it for who forgot.

Ya, not a bad idea.

Agree on both, keep up the great ideas bro :) .

I like the naming suggestion, also if you want they can change the name for the same price for crafting items only! after they create it for who forgot.

Ya, not a bad idea.

Agree on both, keep up the great ideas bro :) .

ty bro  :give_rose:

Trade chat after release:

Sell [Your mama]

Sell [duck you]

You get what I mean. Good idea anyway. Maybe it could work with some restrictions. And oh, maybe it could become a new way of scamming.

Still like the idea though. ;D

we can name our characters as we want yes? i don't see the problem between tour weapon being called [Your Mama] or your character being named Yourmama its same thing  :)

1. It will earn AI grind money because [Naming Scroll] only available at mcoin shop

2. Doesn't have bad effect to it, same as naming your hero

3. Makes game more playable and fun  :friends:

ty all for comments

we can name our characters as we want yes? i don't see the problem between tour weapon being called [Your Mama] or your character being named Yourmama its same thing  :)

1. It will earn AI grind money because [Naming Scroll] only available at mcoin shop

2. Doesn't have bad effect to it, same as naming your hero

3. Makes game more playable and fun  :friends:

ty all for comments

You're right. Didn't think of it in that way. But getting killed by a guy with a [Dildo] still would be hilarious though. ;D

You're right. Didn't think of it in that way. But getting killed by a guy with a [Dildo] still would be hilarious though. ;D

honestly xD my first thought was INFO: u got killed by zeus using a [Dildo]  ;D so i made that extra idea

• 2 weeks later...

Its very nice idea (killed by dildo :rofl: ) awesome

But I don't think they will add it, it needs extra space to save everyone's weapon name and devs don't like extra space :-P

But I would love that :give_rose:

Plus guild points could be added on craft ;)