Your opinion on Barbarians

Ikafati

Just say what you think about this class and a fix if you have it

Underpowered compared to other classes. Cannot do it's job as a tank even with 2 taunts that need a rework ASAP. If you can pick a difficulty in a RPG and you pick a Barbarian, you just select a "Hardcore" difficulty.

Fix - More base health, taunt should lock the target, not remove it. Charge could be weakened but it should have a close up version, something like bash

Taunt is pointless to level up, roar is not worth spending 4 skill points, expert skill is mediocre for tank barbarians.

I dislike PvP. I prefer killing bosses. And I made my barbarian a 1h weapon user.

But even as a tank, I can't do my job properly. I have to invest all my skill points into offensive abilities so I don't lose my aggro. Even a maxed taunt won't force enemy to attack you if you don't have enough aggro already.

What barbarian needs is a skill that gives him extra aggro when attacking. Or another classes should get skills that redirect their aggro to other team member.

What barbarian needs is a skill that gives him extra aggro when attacking.

THIS. probably add it as an effect from the 2 barb damage skills

Barbarians have a lot of hp and the new skill gives them more def for a little time, so i think barbarians are not bad at all

I've complained enoufh so I will just give my fixes. Give the barb a berserk skill. A one that is good. Prefrably as an expert skill, so that it also would be possible to get sone kind of tank skill. And maybe increase the amount of health and magic def, since non tank classes has close to as much mdef as a tank got

• 2 weeks later...

1v1 barb sucks vs melee however vs casters its good especialy casters which "try" kite barbs

2v2 barbs are awesome xd just look at hassns win ratio

now that they have 2 aoe skills roar and the expert skill which makes it easier to unstealth rogues

Though the charge can improve its success rate

My opinion would be ... Improve/replace Roar skill for some trap skill, example: Ability to 'Push', Ability to 'Confuse' (Change the direction of movement of the enemy).

It's not a bad class.

Good damage if I use 2 handed sword or axe, and sometimes I'll switch to axe and shield to balance penetration and defence. I don't like how the skills are too simple, and I agree with the berserker skill or any skill that gives us an area damage effect (barbarians are known for going berserk).

The expert skill is VERY disappointing. It's not that effective against groups or multiple enemies, and only gives you a slight, very small advantage on duels. I've heard some barbarians mix it with roar and get like 30% or more defence, but I think that just prolongs our death.

We NEED a skill that kills faster. Barbarians aren't just tanks; they're brutal, raging warriors in the battlefield. They will do absolutely ANYTHING to kill whole squads of enemies and die honorably with them.

Sure give barbs more mdef , as if 5-6k mdef arent enough for a class...

^^ i have even a better idea why dont let them use bows/xbows too and ofc if we talk about buffs alrdy give them atleast 1-2k more hp wait i forgot

We should even increase the amp success rate for barbs too ,

Did any 10+ castor pvped / hit Hassn in mdef alrdy? Ya give barbs the chance to reach 10k mdef + another expert skill which doubles or quadruple the Atackspeed (berserks * coughcough*)

*sarcasm mode off*

Idk whats wrong with these barb players from today i mean i played diverse barbs from 8+ - 10+ and i swear it was one of the most exciting classes i have ever used in 2v2 5v5 and on elf hunts

Where are these barbs like Machote and Foxloveix who are proud on their class

My opinion what could be improved for barbs is the stun sucessrate of charge to a fair percentage or add a passive to barb to ignore dot dmg ( u still get the dmg but u wont stop at each dot)

Please dont see this Post as an insult or anything just my opinion

Sure give barbs more mdef , as if 5-6k mdef arent enough for a class...

^^ i have even a better idea why dont let them use bows/xbows too and ofc if we talk about buffs alrdy give them atleast 1-2k more hp wait i forgot

We should even increase the amp success rate for barbs too ,

Did any 10+ castor pvped / hit Hassn in mdef alrdy? Ya give barbs the chance to reach 10k mdef + another expert skill which doubles or quadruple the Atackspeed (berserks * coughcough*)

*sarcasm mode off*

Idk whats wrong with these barb players from today i mean i played diverse barbs from 8+ - 10+ and i swear it was one of the most exciting classes i have ever used in 2v2 5v5 and on elf hunts

Where are these barbs like Machote and Foxloveix who are proud on their class

My opinion what could be improved for barbs is the stun sucessrate of charge to a fair percentage or add a passive to barb to ignore dot dmg ( u still get the dmg but u wont stop at each dot)

Please dont see this Post as an insult or anything just my opinion

Not very exciting to have 2 skills, one of them fails me way too often

Switch Bd's "Rush" skill with Barbs "Charge"

This^

And increase the stun % by 20-30% since its the main stun then.

• 1 month later...

Well not really a good opinion.

"They are the best fighters of Arinar by right"  :D ;)

Haha, I even made a topic complaining about that quote when I were at my peek of whining. xd

And btw, with the new expert the barb got a lot better. It helps out alot at all types of occasions.

Barbarians are the mighty warriors of Mountain Clans, dubbed so for their unhumanly strength and beastly rage and ruthlessness in battle which make them truely fearsome enemies. Warriors of the Mountains are skilled with all the weapon types but prefer the most heavy and deadly ones, capable of killing an enemy with a single blow. The most powerful of the barbarians equate themselves with beasts so sincerely that they become bersekers – fuming with rage during the battle they feel neither fear nor pain and their might increases. The barbarians never feel wrong to raid the islands of the Firstborn and Chosen Ones for plunder.

\

/

\

V

Liar!!!! :facepalm:

Barbarians are the punching bags of Mountain Clans, dubbed so for their dummiest strength and epic failness in battle which make them truely douchebag enemies. Bonebags of the Mountains are skilled with all the weapon types but prefer the most heavy and deadly ones, capable of killing a rabbit with a single blow. The most powerful of the barbarians equate themselves with chipmunks so sincerely that they become weaksauce – fuming with rage during the battle they feel either fear or pain and their might increases. The barbarians never feel wrong to raid the islands of the Firstborn and Chosen Ones, as a result they end up being the most preferable target practice for opposing factions.

\

/

\

V

Truth!!!! :facepalm:

Barbarians are the punching bags of Mountain Clans, dubbed so for their dummiest strength and epic failness in battle which make them truely douchebag enemies. Bonebags of the Mountains are skilled with all the weapon types but prefer the most heavy and deadly ones, capable of killing a rabbit with a single blow. The most powerful of the barbarians equate themselves with chipmunks so sincerely that they become weaksauce – fuming with rage during the battle they feel either fear or pain and their might increases. The barbarians never feel wrong to raid the islands of the Firstborn and Chosen Ones, as a result they end up being the most preferable target practice for opposing factions.

\

/

\

V

lol

\

/

\

V

LOL: rofl: