Deputy Leader/Heir to the throne

suggestor1001

This falls underneath guilds.

i know people have tried suggesting similar things but this is just mostly concerns the guild leader, and relation to members it..

when playing other games, ive noticed that there have been times when a leader of the guild spontaneously quits or just stops playing for a lo0ng period of time, leaving the guild with no real leaders to guide them...

the suggestion is to basically make a new rank in the guild system that is higher than heirs. which could be called a Deputy Leader. this rank basically means if the leader is to stop playing the game for like months(like a lonngg time), the game will automatically assign you as the Leader of the guild.

your probably thinking why not let heirs just have that ability, the problem with that is, there is no limit to how many heirs are allowed in the guild and usually leaders just grant heir promotion to active/gp earning people in the guild.

each guild can have only have a maximum of  2 deputy leaders and they can only be assigned by the guild leader. so if the leader of the guild stops playing or has a break, the members of the guild can turn to one of the deputy leaders for more information about 'guild related things etc'

also, 2 deputy leaders can make up one leader. eg

the name of the guild wants to be changed: both deputies must agree for the change in order for it to happen.

also when the guild leader actually does stop playing the game. the highest earning or most active deputy leader will be assigned leader and the actual leader will go down to being deputy leader.

one problem of this could be trust issues, but this is why you only nominate like your closest friends to take on the role of being a deputy leader of the guild incase something is to happen and the leader cannot play for some reason, or even quits.

good to be added in the game as ive seen  some guilds are actually without a leader and just there i guess because there is no one there to takeover incase of that happening.

newbie>explorer>heir>Deputy Leader>Leader

deputy leaders are there to guide the guild and make guild decisions if the leader is to not be playing for a long time.

2 deputies make up 1 leader. unless its just 1 deputy i guess.

HOPE YA LIKED! :)

:clapping: :clapping: agreed :clapping: :clapping:

my leader is only online like 2hrs a week............ ^-^

Co-leader eh? Makes sense to have one.

not co-leaders exactly. they are backups incase the actual leader of the guild decides to stop playing the game.

and im not saying there must be 2 deputy leaders, there can be one depending on the leader of the guild

if the leader is to stop playing the game, members can be ensured that they are in a guild with an active leader at all times.

yeah i've seen this similar thread somewhere, but if u add a poll ill definitely choose agree btw i have the same problem too, im a heir but my leader rarely online for a loooooooooong time. if devs make this ill be happy :good:

A very similar version of this have, as some of you stated, already been suggested, by me actually. The devs even added it, but for some reason they removed it again. They said it was bcaz of some bug. Idk if they added it agaain after that. The whole thing is a bit flimsy.

PS. Why do people like the idea when you present it? They hated it when I presented it. :lol:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=92480.msg608408#msg608408

Announcement posts.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=93596.msg626709#msg626709

- Auto leadership passing. If the guild leader is absent for 10 days, the rank of the Leader goes to one of the Heirs. If during this time Heirs also did not enter the game, Leader is assigned to the one of the Explorers.

I don't think they should make it such a short time before a new leader is assigned (10 days is too short)and they should not allow explorers to be leaders. There should, as suggestor101 said, be a new rank of Deputy leader.

I don't think they should make it such a short time before a new leader is assigned (10 days is too short)and they should not allow explorers to be leaders. There should, as suggestor101 said, be a new rank of Deputy leader.

I just wanted to point out that they already added it, and removed it. So I don't think they will add it again.

-Deltaman

Sorry, I didnt really think anyone else suggested this. Anyway. Prob with yours is that you say only heirs eill be randomly chosen. Sometimes leaders oftrn ellect heirs just because they are always online or high gp earnings.

Having deputy leaders means that you are basically a reserve to thr actual leader him/herself if they are to quit or be away for a period of time. This cannot be taken lightly as you are entrusting that person( or those 2 people) with the future of the guild if the leader is to stop playing.

A very similar version of this have, as some of you stated, already been suggested, by me actually. The devs even added it, but for some reason they removed it again. They said it was bcaz of some bug. Idk if they added it agaain after that. The whole thing is a bit flimsy.

PS. Why do people like the idea when you present it? They hated it when I presented it. :lol:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=92480.msg608408#msg608408

Announcement posts.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=93596.msg626709#msg626709

- Auto leadership passing. If the guild leader is absent for 10 days, the rank of the Leader goes to one of the Heirs. If during this time Heirs also did not enter the game, Leader is assigned to the one of the Explorers.

Makin one of the heirs leader is a bit stupid 0.o

If you have problem with the leader you can always write to technical support, we can figure something out.

We also will implement auto leadership passing later.

That's all for now, thank you for the suggestion.