Replace Death knight char

tamoae

Put a bunny in death knight spot on the char selection.

If the char is supposed to be harmless, and a fail to fight others, at least make it a cute looking thing, like a bunny.

Also it will make obvious for the people who got interested in playing it that it is there just for the looks. (cool looking animations and that is it, fail and bugged char skills).

Ty for your attention.

Nooo, make it a pink butterfly :blush: . Are you kidding? your talking about changing a class if you don't know how to use it or you didn't like it anymore learn more about it or leave it, but don't start suggesting freaky ideas :crazy: .

Nooo, make it a pink butterfly :blush: . Are you kidding? your talking about changing a class if you don't know how to use it or you didn't like it anymore learn more about it or leave it, but don't start suggesting freaky ideas :crazy: .

i know how to use it well enought and i like the char idea but is messed up, which is making it hard to keep playing the char n enjoying the gaming experience, if you play a dk you will know what i mean.

and my suggestion is a reflection to devs attention at the dk, if they really wont take time to fix, rework it, might as well do my suggestion and avoid players to get disappointed later in game.

ah but the +10's ones...yea, the +10's  may beat some +7's along the way, but i know some who quitted dk cause just beating some random lower amped ones was not enough.

Stop spamming like a retard

sorry señor full of yourself, but if i dont speak my mind about the game in forum, where else am i to speak?

some people wanna make their class to become number one killing machine(superior than others). :pleasantry:

Go and find and kill some low lvl elves. Then you will feel better again.

(Seems like this guy got kited. I know how that feels. :blush: )

90% of all dk players use only spears, 8% uses 2 handed swords and 2% uses shield + sword

conclusion: 2% are smart enough to use shield, more defense = more damage reduction from the dark shield skill, but i'm sure 98% are too dumb to know it blah case closed, in us sapphire i have never seen a smart dk lvl20, even barbs has best passive faction skill for tanking which can enable them to get highest hp if they use shield, but most like 2 handed weapons

90% of all dk players use only spears, 8% uses 2 handed swords and 2% uses shield + sword

conclusion: 2% are smart enough to use shield, more defense = more damage reduction from the dark shield skill, but i'm sure 98% are too dumb to know it blah case closed, in us sapphire i have never seen a smart dk lvl20, even barbs has best passive faction skill for tanking which can enable them to get highest hp if they use shield, but most like 2 handed weapons

You can barely bring down a rabbit with a 1h weapon. A 2h weapon is much more efficient when you want to kill people. (Totally not exaggerating).

You can barely bring down a rabbit with a 1h weapon. A 2h weapon is much more efficient when you want to kill people. (Totally not exaggerating).

doesn't matter how much damage u can burst,but wht matter is how much time u can survive till your enemy dies

My DK stats after 1000 arena fights 3v3, all random. ..so DK not that bad actually :)

Seems like image uppload dont work but 1000 3v3 on random 603 win

96476_.png

all so nice in theory, but in game is not like that.

1h + shield vs any healer? u cant do a thing.

actually vs anyone...dk can not hold anyone close to him, if the person just want to take off, they can at any moment, and u cant kill anyone reasonable fast with a 1h sword.

dark shield reducing damage? it will happen yea, in 1 outta 10 hits u take.

doesn't matter how much damage u can burst,but wht matter is how much time u can survive till your enemy dies

who says you will survive? if you put some ~10% block, parry + ~20% dodge, u will mostly lack resilience, u will get critical after critical, totally depend on luck for a block/dodge/parry n end up dead doing a ridiculous damage cause 1h is just like that.

if you put a higher resi, n balance block parry around 6%~8%, u will also depend on luck for block/parry/dodge, but then again with the damage a 1h does, you would need a lot of those to kill anyone.

Go and find and kill some low lvl elves. Then you will feel better again.

(Seems like this guy got kited. I know how that feels. :blush: )

i have been killing lower levels, n same level ones, i even done most damage in arena a lot of times having hardcore +10's on the random team. obvsly when a hardcore rogue  appears in the team, the damage normally is hard to catch up with  :blush:

but the problem with char remains there  :bad:

is kinda related to getting kited, the complete lack of stun to keep an enemy in a spot to hit him, any char can just stun/disable dk and run away.

but is also related to people taking advantages of threads fail in its code programming (cause i really refuse to believe they made this skill so people being pulled can avoid getting even one hit from the dk while this skill is active).

when u face anyone familiar with this fail, u cant do a thing

My DK stats after 1000 arena fights 3v3, all random. ..so DK not that bad actually :)

Seems like image uppload dont work but 1000 3v3 on random 603 win

3v3...idk about your server, but on saphire people go on it either for pvp or farm GP.

and arenas are relative...if you are +10, and find some +7 or lower on it, you will just rape them, because ur basic stats are just too high (attack, defense...)

2 handed weapons for fast pvp/arena that lasts 20-30 sec max

shield best for survival, i tried it at my dk and paladin and shield better than 2 handed weapon, those that uses spears against tanks/dps are idiots none the less, spear vs healer id say ok cuz u want to kill him fast dmg outburst but u saying hes a bunny, and dark shield skill best dmg reduction skill at lvl5 i saw,in tanking he can be more efficient than any other class cuz he will be the hit with less dmg/time

2 handed weapons for fast pvp/arena that lasts 20-30 sec max

shield best for survival, i tried it at my dk and paladin and shield better than 2 handed weapon, those that uses spears against tanks/dps are idiots none the less, spear vs healer id say ok cuz u want to kill him fast dmg outburst but u saying hes a bunny, and dark shield skill best dmg reduction skill at lvl5 i saw,in tanking he can be more efficient than any other class cuz he will be the hit with less dmg/time

i do use shield on pve, for pve dk is good, either in shield or 2h, thought shield gives an amazing survival when you solo questing.

and i was running tests, dark shield was activating with ~15%...ran a nude test with only Ds to save the day, dark shield activated 7~9 times outta 53~57 hits before i died in 5 tries, u call this great? n yes, i have it at lvl 5.

in theory dk is nice, but ds just dont activate well enough, threads is bugged, there is no stun to hold anyone.

so yes, dk is better replaced by a bunny than stay in game. if the game was just pve, ok the char have uses there.

ayvondil its all about pve bro  :) wait and ull see, arena/pvp wont be popular anymore, soon its all about survival skills

ayvondil its all about pve bro  :) wait and ull see, arena/pvp wont be popular anymore, soon its all about survival skills

Are you sure about this ? Even World PvP would die ? Now this game have awaken my interests once again...

Bladezsz uses shield

sorry señor full of yourself, but if i dont speak my mind about the game in forum, where else am i to speak?

Just dont make a dk if you dont like it

Oh wow! hold on, let me undo the time and money and energy i spent and go and make another character.

Bcuz I didn't read the fine print where it said I'm about to do all i can to make my Donkey Kong a Death Knight and fail. Cuz it sucks.

Or maybe there was a message written like, USE DK FOR PVE ONLY.  :facepalm:

Right?

because when you first play you already know everything about the game, how skills work from lvl 1 to lvl 5 on every char, n the introduce screens with a lil story, skills descriptions and supposed upsides of the chars are there just to fake it up instead of helping you choose your char.

And as you put it perfectly there, undo the time and money wasted on the char, and make another one... these guys give greats ideas, NOT!  :wacko:

there really should be this warning if they not going to fix it up. but adding up that, there is never PVE only, regardless from dungeons. :facepalm:

Ive a dk myself,pretty high amped. I dont use him for pvps but for tanking bosses or lab runs which is dk best tank.

Ofcourse im pvp sometimes but hey,its for the fun  :drinks: