Happy bday pvp  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Happy bday pvp

• Happy bday pvp
    • Pvp = pro
    • No one cares
    • pvp = noob
    • Carpetlick = kiss ass noob

Happy bday Pvprange. ::) Hope you have a good bday. Most ppl from this game dislike you but it shouldn't matter because am sure most of the ppl in Ws are good in real life besides it's just a game, it's Supposed to be for fun, at the end we're all humans. :give_rose:

Dont worry, u wont get any mcoins to amp ur noob bd.

Awww whats the matter kid, did ur pqrents stop buying mcoins for you and told to grow up?

Awww whats the matter kid, did ur pqrents stop buying mcoins for you and told to grow up?

Seriously? look whos posting on every single forum topic for pvprange. Wake up son. Stop kissing pvp's ass.

DONT U GET IT .. NO MCOINS.. :'(

Oh and btw instead of goin on forum all day defending pvpshit, why dont u go get some gold for ur bd... it sucks and its weak as duck.

Just Suggesting. :good:

Seriously? look whos posting on every single forum topic for pvprange. Wake up son. Stop kissing pvp's ass.

DONT U GET IT .. NO MCOINS.. :'(

Oh and btw instead of goin on forum all day defending pvpshit, why dont u go get some gold for ur bd... it sucks and its weak as ♥♥♥♥.

Just Suggesting. :good:

Ur cute lol, ur just hating on me cuz u hate Mr. Hotdog and I dont. Who gives a shit if I don't steal from my mother's purse like you do to buy mcoins ,I play fun, I buy what I need when I need it. I never hated on you and you start attacking me out of the blue :wacko:  Get a life pussy, stop starting fights on forums cuz of ur overpowering insecurities :)

Ur cute lol, ur just hating on me cuz u hate Mr. Hotdog and I dont. Who gives a shit if I don't steal from my mother's purse like you do to buy mcoins ,I play fun, I buy what I need when I need it. I never hated on you and you start attacking me out of the blue :wacko:  Get a life pussy, stop starting fights on forums cuz of ur overpowering insecurities :)

Lol? seriously? Fabricating Stories of me stealing money from my mom? WTF MAN! ... Thats just sad bro.

+ Listen man... all ur chars are weak as duck.

Instead of wasting ur time on forum, go play and get gold.

THEN, Come and talk shit on forum.

Thanks for the happy bday wishes. Ps blesskillz a scammer.

Now watch this pro video

Proof ??

I guess not.

Man ur pathetic, All of US-Sapphire know ur a scammer.

Pummy,Poley,Pliskin,Putang,Airball,Slrdmg.

Need more old pro players to say ur a scammer?

Ill make a topic if u want, and call all of them to testify that ur a scammer. :drinks:

Need that noob?

Lol? seriously? Fabricating Stories of me stealing money from my mom? WTF MAN! ... Thats just sad bro.

+ Listen man... all ur chars are weak as ♥♥♥♥.

Instead of wasting ur time on forum, go play and get gold.

THEN, Come and talk shit on forum.

Yeah yeah, stop ripping on me because I earn my own money. As far as I see it ur just some pissy little 12 year old with a loud mouth and too many bullies. Too bad ur mother can't buy you better insults little crybaby