Reverse Flow

Kyrai

The skill is extremely abusive, the players always use it until they explode it all the time. In addition, the maxed ability seems to have no limits of use in the Temple of Seals, it is a very big problem because it does not allow the area to be captured, so the templar support of constantly spamming the skill is tedious, it is good that they have such a skill, but the players always gets ejected, since the class is very popular for the constant abuse of stuns, in addition to being immortal with a mantra and passive skill, it becomes a very difficult target to kill and is like a mockery towards enemies.

The main problem of the class is in the massively multiplayer modes, arenas 4x4 5x5 Seals GvG, with literally so many stuns by the sentinel faction it becomes horribly tedious in the combats, the players are ejected and separated of the group, and those who break away end up being riddled with skills, in addition to the silence support provided by the paladin, druid, blade dancer and mage.

But.. Abusing a skill, (skill that works perfectly, no bugs etc) It doesn't go against the rules or is it? XD

It depends on whether the player knows how to use it to annoy

Like charmers when they were newly added   

Summon dogs, stun, run away, stun, summon more dogs n birds, stun. 

In fact each class has its own way of annoying others, I guess it's normal. 

I am not talking about abuse of errors, I am talking about abuse of use of the skill (spam), the CD is too low and as it is a class that uses CD, it is even worse.

And you can't compare the charmer to that, and yet the charmer in stuns is nerfed, his area stun is out of date, and only his single target stuns, Oppression and Stone Curse only serve.

With which if you can compare in that 3x3 stun it is the Warlock, but they are very different, the warlock keeps them in the same area without being able to do anything, instead the Templar expels them, and that in Temple of Seals and GvGs is already problematic.

1 Templar with good CD puts the skill every 10 - 12 seconds, and the skill itself lasts a long time, plus it has 6 applications in PvP.

In short, it is a skill that always prohibits you from the area, no one can be there, the only way to remove it is to be stupid and go remove the 6 charges from the sand vortex, and that takes time.

1236336694_3.png.724fdc409e2dfddaa1e599e088e475b4.png Reverse Flow

Creates a vortex zone in the specified area for a while. Each second, the zone knocks back all enemies within it a few yards from the edge of the zone and imposes the negative effect "Stun" on them for some time. Enemies cannot move and use skills, damage to them does not remove the effect.
Type: Active. Application by area.
Cast Range: 5 yards
Reload time: 16 sec.
Energy consumption: 18 | 19 | 20 | 23 | 25
Knockback Range (yards): 2 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 2
Stun duration (sec.): 1 | 1.2 | 1.4 | 1.6 | 1.8
Number of targets (PvP): 3 | 4 | 4 | 5 | 6

Also 1 Templar in Seals is too much, and if there are 2 Templars they wins without having done anything, then the skill must be changed that dynamic of expelling people.

counters for reverse flow legion side:

barbarian resist
shaman blind
warlock fear
necro aoe fear
hunter fear
death knight pull
rogue elusive jump used wisely
chieftain resist boost

in your theory your complaining about flow being annoying because it pushes you out of seals so does many other blinding spells lol whats the issue?

22 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Go around it, Use resist pots, don't walk into,

What class you use?

So u need to walk around seal to capture it . Good idea ill try that

5 hours ago, lallouss said:

barbarian resist
shaman blind
warlock fear
necro aoe fear
hunter fear
death knight pull
chieftain resist boost

in your theory your complaining about flow being annoying because it pushes you out of seals so does many other blinding spells lol whats the issue?

Whats the ishue ishue is that templar knock whole group and keep them outside of seal and he can capture it + templar can capture seals with mantra  and u cant do anything about that. And be4 he laave mantra ur pushed away again . And cycle goes like that untill u lose the fight

And those "counters" u mentioned are useless and doesnt have anything with game scenarios . 

10 hours ago, Santa Claus said:
10 hours ago, Speedom said:

What class you use?

So u need to walk around seal to capture it . Good idea ill try that

Yep, walk around and go capture a different one. Your welcome.

On 12/17/2021 at 7:18 PM, Kyrai said:

The skill is extremely abusive, the players always use it until they explode it all the time. In addition, the maxed ability seems to have no limits of use in the Temple of Seals, it is a very big problem because it does not allow the area to be captured, so the templar support of constantly spamming the skill is tedious, it is good that they have such a skill, but the players always gets ejected, since the class is very popular for the constant abuse of stuns, in addition to being immortal with a mantra and passive skill, it becomes a very difficult target to kill and is like a mockery towards enemies.

The main problem of the class is in the massively multiplayer modes, arenas 4x4 5x5 Seals GvG, with literally so many stuns by the sentinel faction it becomes horribly tedious in the combats, the players are ejected and separated of the group, and those who break away end up being riddled with skills, in addition to the silence support provided by the paladin, druid, blade dancer and mage.

yeah honestly last time i couldn't even attack elves flag like we was there for 2mins... full stun :/ and we couldn't even get the flag pffff

15 hours ago, lallouss said:

barbarian resist
shaman blind
warlock fear
necro aoe fear
hunter fear
death knight pull
chieftain resist boost

barbarian   resist same with bd? barb resist lasts so less time and take u long to res the skill while bd spam it :) mages got same resist ...necro  needs to walk into enemies belly to success with using fear but sadly gets caught  stunned and rip ...dk pull doesn't stunns or push back 3 4 players xd bd rushes and resist skills of mcs ;)  too much issue tbh 

Edited by Puppymaster

17 hours ago, lallouss said:

barbarian resist = Yes he can solo kill templar without problem, other enemies exist not only those Templars campers, and barbarian can kill templar super fast before use Mantra.
shaman blind warlock fear = Use of 1 single target not many, still useless. And the campers will continue to take refuge in the cloud.
necro aoe fear = If the necro can get in the middle of the cloud with his fear of 1 yard and expel them all it seems to me a perfect plan 100% useful. Unless he doesn't die for all the enemies by focusing on him. Also if he makes you resist I remind you that even the cloud has charges left
hunter fear = This is a counter and is the most useful. But for the Templar with his good CD, it doesn't cost anything to put another cloud over, and with a fellow Templar and a Paladin, they permanently block the area.
death knight pull = Can pull only 1 left 3 for pull.
rogue elusive jump used wisely = This isnt a counter, is stupid. No matter how much the rogue uses jump, he would have to wait for the effect of the cloud to end or for his group to sacrifice itself to remove the charges from it. Still the Rogue is not helpful in groups in case you know.
chieftain resist boost = The least the class can do is kill 1 at full physical. but magic to kill them all I doubt very much, because the duration of resistance is not eternal. In addition, the chieftain depends on the type of build he has, even so the physical or magic Templar, they are still the same annoyance for the Cloud Vortex.

As if those counters were of much use.

1. The group will be busy capturing 1 zone.
2. The group would be busy killing other enemies.
3. The group would be thinking about what to do to take out all the enemies that are protected under this skill.
4. If the group are pure melee classes, they are not much use.
5. The Templar may be camping the area, but the others are busy killing others, and the Templar puts a bouncing cloud so that they cannot pass, in addition to putting a mantra on his friends so that they cannot be attacked. It's fair? not even warlock can do this xD. Please warlocks give me petrification of heal.

And read this well: The best counter to capture are the warlocks, but their 3x3 skill is not the same as expelling them all. And it is a simple application that catches many for a while, The Templar Vortex no, it is to block the area so that no one is there.

Nor as a Legion faction, we have the super useful warlock that we say, is a class of cloth armor and no locks. The Templar is more defensive than this. And they always kill the warlock, goodbye support and the sentinels win the arena doing nothing one more time.

You have to think beyond: The Legion side have their stuns and they can counterattack the vortex, but do you know how they work? This is not just putting the stun and done, it is more strategic than this. And you should also know how your companions think and know when to defend or attack, but with 1 Templar as an enemy it basically costs a lot to beat them, with all the exaggerated buff classes that the sentinels have.

13 hours ago, Speedom said:

Go around it, Use resist pots, don't walk into,

That isn't the idea, enemies can use the same pot, :haha:
So what the heck?! Are you saying I have to walk around the seal to capture it?
Ok I'll start doing the ritual.

Tell me what would you do in these cases if these enemies touch you:

A) Templar, Paladin, Ranger, Blade Dancer
B) Templar, Blade Dancer, Mage, Seeker
C) Warden, Paladin, Templar, Ranger
D) Druid, Mage, Blade Dancer, Templar
E) Templar, Templar, Templar, Templar

You can put your own cards and I tell you the pros of your enemies and cons of the classes you chose.

13 hours ago, Speedom said:

What class you use?

I can kill the Templars easily with the Hunter 1v1, and also in groups, but most of the time the enemies kill me and I don't end up doing anything. Also I can't spam the fear arrow skill, because I'm not a CD class

And with the absurd nerf to the fear arrow skill, I don't know why (maybe the GM thinks all legion classes have 10 yards of ranged attack), it might get even tougher.
But well let's see how we continue to be nerfed in combat support by the sentinels

vvvvv   MORE OF MY CLASSES IN SIGNATURE   vvvvv

i dont know what server you guyz playing but in sapphire mcs are pros and they walk around it like @Speedom suggested and also they jump on the templar or resist it simply, mc also has blinding skills not all aoe, but they can blind templar off plate, anyway is silly topic this is related to gameplay skills not any bug have a nice day

rogue elusive jump counters flow very easily, he can hide n jump templar and stun n kill him in 3 hits

1 more thing xD @Kyrai you said flow unfair because it removes people off seals, so should i complain about warlock unfair because he doesnt let u reach seal with aoe stun and fear? its same concept, just do your best to up your skills

Edited by lallouss

55 minutes ago, lallouss said:

i dont know what server you guyz playing but in sapphire mcs are pros and they walk around it like @Speedom suggested and also they jump on the templar or resist it simply, mc also has blinding skills not all aoe, but they can blind templar off plate, anyway is silly topic this is related to gameplay skills not any bug have a nice day

rogue elusive jump counters flow very easily, he can hide n jump templar and stun n kill him in 3 hits

1 more thing xD @Kyrai you said flow unfair because it removes people off seals, so should i complain about warlock unfair because he doesnt let u reach seal with aoe stun and fear? its same concept, just do your best to up your skills

I play in Eu emerald, and apparently here is no problem with that.. 

I have seen that the barbarians of this server easily destroy templars before they apply aoe stun, and wlocks help them. 

It's like fighting a wlock, if you have experience with them, you know how to evade aoe stuns

The only thing I agree on is that with the use of mantra, it continues to capture seal.

2 hours ago, lallouss said:

Rogues, they are useless at the moment, Elusive Jump is an expert, and it is to enter the wolf's mouth. And it's a class that always kills first, so you can't stun, it doesn't pull like the seeker that does good damage. And don't come with: "DK can also pull" the only way that does good damage, dk is magic, but there aren't any. And even so magical his Hurricane is 1 yard around him, and the curse is applicable that he always resists, and since he is 3x3 it costs nothing to move 2 yards, so as not to take damage.

And 3 hits? what type of Templar is that?, here we haves Templars cloth armor with good CD, and 8K hp, and heavy armor, Good defense and 8-10K HP, and still has good CD, high resilience both 50%. Are hybrids so they depends of HP, and + HP + Resi, isnt ez 3 hits friend.

If you have the right to complain about the warlock, but as I told you, they are 2 very different classes and different skills, the templar has more defensive options, but the warlock is more offensive. And defend - capture the seal, it becomes easier being Templar than Warlock.

I know that you have to walk around the skill, but that they have you with the same play as always and the same repetition of the skill and that the Templar class does not die for anything, (unless you do focus and stuns) Anyway the enemy combat group, obviously they will use skills to slow down as much as possible or finish killing your group, so the class with that skill is very exaggerated.

We as Legion do not have good support in groups, which is very different in the Sentinels side, if you examine the skills of all classes you will see that not many of the Legion cannot match it. Also, Sentinels are excessively protected by shield skills, and strong bonuses.

And as you see there is no class diversity on our side, due to so many nerfs, and there are unusable classes that people prefer to be Chieftain. And that class is not that useful for support either, let's say it is to do good physical damage, but there comes a time of so many stuns that without using skills or something it becomes weak.

1 hour ago, Kaesarz said:

I play in Eu emerald, and apparently here is no problem with that.. 

I have seen that the barbarians of this server easily destroy templars before they apply aoe stun, and wlocks help them. 

It's like fighting a wlock, if you have experience with them, you know how to evade aoe stuns

The only thing I agree on is that with the use of mantra, it continues to capture seal.

Use 1 Druid and annoy the barbarian and with a good CD: put 1 Summon and kill the Warlock, also it will not matter to put Patronage on the Templar. And Seals is 4x4, so depends of classes.

4 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

So by this logic fi there are 3 templar what should i do or even 2

Thinking too much how you are going to kill them with your team and how you or your ally would survive, if they start doing damage skills to someone

3 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

yes and so does stone skill of warlock continues to capture seal, and charmer stoning an enemie and other net/gouge skills, but i dont know if thats against game play of seals or already fair because its no forever, its like 4 second also can be easily countered casting a spell using a templar when mantra ends is harder than enemy casting a spell on the templar himself if both has same reaction time

enemy cast > templar cast, because templar need to do a double click after mantra over, while enemy only has to spam 1 click on the templar

@Kyrai ill be honest with you to legion dominates 5v5 while sentinel has more control over seals thats how it is from my experience and my personal opinion speaking if both sides has equal in power and skills IQ

Edited by lallouss