What your opinion about 0.6.0 update?

slay

Question

I am very in the beginning.

After playing 3 hours as barbarian in the new continent i found that the new gears need new skills that still under development  >:D

I have tried to search any npc that will train the two handed axe and chain mail armor skill but failed.

Enemies there need long time to kill with low damage of barbarian.

I think other class will be overwhelmed with the thoughness of the enemies.

Oh and the monster drop worth not higher then 4 gold  :facepalm:

Well if you want to try it you should prepare 540 gold at least so you can back to the first continent because the boat charge at 270 and you will regret it.

Sometimes hand indicator for taking loot dissapear but works. It happend to if you move to other map section after quest loot, you should click again on the edge of screen to move to other map section.

And you will be kicked out from party, and should seek your friends later in.

Imho the update only bring you new area, new quest, new npc, new gears, new enemy but you cant use the gears without the skills which is under development.

Oh yeah, the gears still no name so dont buy it because I am afraid it will be dissapear in the next update

11 answers to this question

I can't kill single regular quest monster with best equipment (before 1200 rep set) on my druid. Without skills game doesn't make sense at all. I know it's about teaming but for BOSSES not normal monsters.

Map crossings is a bit faster now. Keyboard still without change. I still have to play on PC and that's not the way you should play mobile mmorpg. Still missing guilds, friend list, deposit.

At least there will be no delay for next update - if autopatcher works for iOS. Still no announced for "late february" duels and skills. Sorry, but can't say it's good job. It's still not full game and you expect people to pay for it - that means you can't afford investment. And paying fee is cheap, means we will have to wait years for full game.

Yeah, there is some new stuff, but a lot of things are still missing. And there are almost no changes and fixes client side, especially on symbian, only scrolling, sound is now also gone. But it's playable, for now. There is still quite work to do on this game.

I m running on android using nexus one.

There are maybe flaw in the game engine:

1. Since update, the virtual keyboard often not respond to the touch so player cant chat

2. Still happend that monster body glowing althought empty (firstborn class). Which is not happend in mountain class

Buy overall I still love this game  :yahoo:

Honestly I can't say that I'm a fan - the updated game refuses to open on my Samsung Captivate.  What is the ETA on a hangup like this? Or are some high-end phones just not compatible?

I can confirm this issue with keyboard on symbian also. The keyboard freezes and won't react at all anymore, so I have to start the application again to chat. That wasn't the case with previous version. Please fix this.

Guest Mioco

2. Still happend that monster body glowing althought empty (firstborn class).

monster body glowing althought empty only if you're in a group

monster body glowing althought empty only if you're in a group

it's on purpose? I don't see why it is there, if not bug.

hmm good point eshi but its annoying for player who has slower connection

Decent mobile connecion is not anything special nowadays. Do not even hope there will be any change made for single player or small group. There is no point.