Restricted trade

fafa

I've been restricted from trade for days.

A few days ago, I first sent an email to the game administrator asking why. They asked me to explain how I got 210000 gold coins from other players.

So I answered truthfully. I told them that I just transferred the gold coins from one of my accounts to another. Both accounts are mine.

But they didn't give a clear answer. They just asked me to be honest. I explained it again. Because that's the case, my explanation didn't change much, just more detailed

They wrote back again and still didn't have a clear answer. They still let me be honest.

I feel very angry. I have stated the facts at least twice

I have two accounts. I don't want to play one of them anymore, so I take out the gold coins and give them to the other account .

I think this is allowed.

Why don't  lift my trading restrictions after I explain?

I demand that my trading restrictions be lifted immediately.

Your request won't be heard by Support Team here, especially if it's an account related problem. 

You're doing right by messaging them, yet unfortunately there is no other way to deal with this. 

On 12/17/2021 at 6:29 AM, fafa said:

I've been restricted from trade for days.

A few days ago, I first sent an email to the game administrator asking why. They asked me to explain how I got 210000 gold coins from other players.

So I answered truthfully. I told them that I just transferred the gold coins from one of my accounts to another. Both accounts are mine.

But they didn't give a clear answer. They just asked me to be honest. I explained it again. Because that's the case, my explanation didn't change much, just more detailed

They wrote back again and still didn't have a clear answer. They still let me be honest.

I feel very angry. I have stated the facts at least twice

I have two accounts. I don't want to play one of them anymore, so I take out the gold coins and give them to the other account .

I think this is allowed.

Why don't  lift my trading restrictions after I explain?

I demand that my trading restrictions be lifted immediately.

Hi! These questions shall be discussed with the tech support only. Thanks. 

• Nolan locked this topic