Game story

Santa Claus

Im not a new player but i started new char just to read the story and its really well written i like forsaken quests because u really need to find solution in chat with ai . I also like the part in t4 where u can chose what to do with 1 traitor . There are many details that i didnt noticed when i played before . I did read mountain clan side and inserlot quests of legion side . But then on ayvondil  story is ok but not as same as on starter maps.

Edited by Santa Claus

I believe forsaken story is about you trying to find out who you were in past life and did you die

mountain clans story is about you trying to find your gift to the clan leader who is trying to unite all clans

i dont remember what chose and firstborn stories were about but something about betrayal i think, same all ayvondil for both sides

• 1 month later...

Ain't the result the same no matter what you choose in the first map quests in those quests where you can choose what to do? I mean you still get the same reward and next quests are the same right? Or you can get extra quests or something if you make a different choice?

21 hours ago, Corruption said:

Ain't the result the same no matter what you choose in the first map quests in those quests where you can choose what to do? I mean you still get the same reward and next quests are the same right? Or you can get extra quests or something if you make a different choice?

Rewards and quests will be the same but it's still nice, makes the game world feel more alive to have some choices.

On 2/12/2022 at 9:45 PM, rafa9876 said:

Rewards and quests will be the same but it's still nice, makes the game world feel more alive to have some choices.

I just don't want to miss something because of making the wrong choice lol

Edited by Corruption
Forgot something