New accessories for hybrids

Marcelo-TU

*Hey guys, I come here to talk about a possibility of new items for our hybrid classes.

*It's a simple and short publication but with an interesting idea.
:floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

In some past updates a heavy belt was added so that hybrid classes could take additional magic damage, as shown in the spoiler below.

Spoiler

2022278804_Belt30MagicBlock.png.7abc45c3fe46c7523a7b50341dc1b0f0.png=Block.png.0e7f0fab9ea2c2b54b5f0cf96be7bcfe.png+461157615_MagicPower.png.bc72fb011621eedda6913e46e95c68dd.png

This belt above for example is perfect for hybrids like: Templar / Charming  /  Paladin  /  Death Knight. This would be beneficial to all hybrid classes that need both parameters. :fighting:

Idea: A new ring could be added, which along with the block had magic damage built in, it could be obtained in sea easy or normal, or even in events that had that specific drop.  

It was a simple post, but with the intention of knowing if there is a possibility of these new items to the game in the near future.
:thanks:

Whew! Great Idea. I suggested this years ago when it was just pala and DK in the forum and was told it's was a dumb idea. Hopefully, we can see this since magic block belt exist.

4 hours ago, Speedom said:

Whew! Great Idea. I suggested this years ago when it was just pala and DK in the forum and was told it's was a dumb idea. Hopefully, we can see this since magic block belt exist.

in the past it would've been usable by just 2 classes, but now that number has doubled it would be nice to see

While a good idea indeed and would do great for mid tier gear, i'd personally would like to see a complete overhaul of the crafting system by letting you put defence and any 3 stats of your choosing that show up in that category of an item to a crafted  item.

But yes, more varied loot please.

2 minutes ago, Raislin said:

While a good idea indeed and would do great for mid tier gear, i'd personally would like to see a complete overhaul of the crafting system by letting you put defence and any 3 stats of your choosing that show up in that category of an item to a crafted  item.

For sure craft needs an overhaul, it's very outdated, and the gear there can easily get surpassed by seasonal gear/weapons or arena accessories, oh and especially mermen gear.

Now I do think the current craft gear and materials can stay the same (for mid tier, relatively low cost gear), but I definitely wouldn't mind a way to craft gear with desired stats, even if it was locked behind a separate progression system, where crafters can choose a path and slowly unlock secondary stat slots and certain stats that they can put into their gear.

It's a shame that crafting is very underdeveloped imo, it has a big potential.