DressUp warspear avatar on android

Doger72

Sir Snorlax,

Introduction

I am a young developer, warspear eu-emerald player. On my free time I like to play with development stuff, create my own android applications, etc because it's a nice practice and I expand my knowledge on programming languages. Warspear it's a nice subject because it gives me ideas for new apps and development ways.

I am sorry if this topic is on wrong section and it should be on "Suggestions", I tried to send you a personal message but messages are blocked. :unknw:

Main subject

At easter holidays a new idea came on my mind and started developing on it.

An application which provides a custom look of a warspear avatar.

The user can choose Hair Style, Hair color and Dress  and the avatar with this layout will be shown on the screen with possibility to change view (front, rear, back), to save it on memory or share it threw image sharing apps like "viber",  "whatsapp",  "Facebook" etc...

Working method

It is very simple ::)

There are 4 image layouts, one over the other with perfect margin.

1st layout: background

2 nd: dress part below the hairs

3 rd: hairs

4 th: dress part above the hairs (ex. Kitty ears, Deamon horns etc..)

With photoshop every item is transparent so lower layers will be sawn and that makes the illusion of a single image/avatar

Legality

I know that this app is 100% illegal because it uses licensed resources from Aigrind company and they can't be used from anyone else for any purpose.

A friend asked "Egoist" (forum moderator) in game if there is any chance to be able to publish it on Warspear official forum. The answer was "You should ask head administrators, if there is no viruses its possible to keep it on forum"

That's why I am asking you if I can upload it here, if it's possible what I should send you to check (app, source, etc...) and how, because if I send source on public forum will be very easy for hackers to attack it.

Thank you for reading, I hope for a positive answer ::)

Bellow there are a few screen shot ::)

P.S. Please don't spam on this topic, if it's approved there will a separate topic on Tavern about it when first release will be ready so you will be able to help on translation and other things ::)

If not approved forget everything about it because it's illegal and I ll go to jail or pay thousands if I share it with any way.

I hope you like it. :pardon:

96243_.png

96244_.png

96245_.png

I'd like such an application.

We could also make use of the Wiki's costumes and see different combinations, maybe we also could get the weapon sprites? And see e.g how a Wedgehead Executioner with Dual SD Rondels would look, instead of searching a person like that ingame.

A friend asked "Egoist" (forum moderator) in game if there is any chance to be able to publish it on Warspear official forum. The answer was "You should ask head administrators, if there is no viruses its possible to keep it on forum"

Actually I answered the following~

"As long as the application is no malware (meaning 100% safe to use) and is approved by the developers on forum it might have a chance to be published."

Oh well, I like the idea

I'd like such an application.

We could also make use of the Wiki's costums and see different combinations, maybe we also could get the weapon sprites? And see e.g how a Wedgehead Executioner with Dual SD Rondels would look, instead of searching a person like that ingame.

Warspear using game library with different dedeveloping method.

I guess it's possible with my way too but idk, results will come when dev starts :pardon:

Maybe spece for images will be discouraged, I tried to make them small and modify them with code but I don't know finally using space...

Oh btw I forgot to mention it, it will be movable to sd ::)

Updated:

After 5 min of thinking, a cigarette, some coffee and a fast check in game:

Ofc and I can do it in 1 day ;D

Only needs 3 more layers, cut the hands from other layers and:

5th layer: avatars left hand

6th layer: weapon

7th layer: right hand

If weapon equipped hands changing according to weapon style

Right hand is always over the weapon and left behind the weapon

Daggers-swords using same hands as no equipped weapon.

Not more space because hands are 10 pixels

That's should be developed from the start so release will take longer but it's really cool, nice idea Alexandra, u just took a place on "Special Thanks" ;)

• 4 years later...

I was stolen by one and erased all the avatars I want them back pls pls **************

or *************

repply pls pls need acc !!! 

AD12E44E-76EA-499A-AE8B-272BE9CB78CA.png

Edited by Higgings

5 hours ago, yuligm said:

I was stolen by one and erased all the avatars I want them back pls pls **************

or *************

repply pls pls need acc !!! 

AD12E44E-76EA-499A-AE8B-272BE9CB78CA.png

I fear you'll have to contact the support team for anything like that. 

P.S: please, do not post your account login in forum next time. Just follow this link: https://warspear-online.com/en/support/other-issues