Possible to recover old name?

ashwins

Hello snorlax/Roland, my a/c was banned permanently for some reasons (Possibly sharing). All i want to know is whether il be able to recover this char name. It WAS a druid but now just a lvl2 ranger in that blocked account.

96223_.png

Hello snorlax/Roland, my a/c was banned permanently for some reasons (Possibly sharing). All i want to know is whether il be able to recover this char name. It WAS a druid but now just a lvl2 ranger in that blocked account.

You can't recover anything anymore, account/character name, except if developers helped you a bit.

Good luck!

• 1 year later...

I've returned and would really love to have my name's back. Don't need the account tbh. Just that name will do.

I've sent an email now. Hope the support team shows mercy.

Well, are you sure that you got banned? Because I think they don't delete chars when they ban accounts. Probably that guy you were sharing with. :/

Well, are you sure that you got banned? Because I think they don't delete chars when they ban accounts. Probably that guy you were sharing with. :/

I made sure my friends unbound all expensive gear and then deleted each char myself. Created lvl1s to save names....just in case.

Tbh, I don't really know why the ID got perma banned after that, but would be really awesome if I could somehow recover the names.

Edited by ashwins