Knight curse

Santa Claus

From my perspective of dk its cometly unfair to kill this skill with 50% dmg reduction for 1h mace and shiled players bcs thats only way to do dmg with magic build. Yea it will be good with 2h weap but it still wont change the fact that 1h  will dont have  vlue anymore.

Also this skill really need complete change .

Only main dmg skill that u cant control bcs it need to be putted on enemy and its only main dmg skill that can be resisted bcs od thaf debuff which is useless bcs no1 is using curse for that debuff . Even when there are 2 or more dks they can negate each other curse bcs it cannot be placed by more players . I would recommend to make this skill like other aoe skills without this useless debuff and leave it at 200% dmg which is fair in my opinion bcs dk doesnt have any other way to do something with magic than this skill.

Its core of magic build and its funny that it can be nullified by very high chance .

Also to mention that skill is bugged and at max lvl it doesnt hit always 6 times.

49 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

From my perspective of dk its cometly unfair to kill this skill with 50% dmg reduction for 1h mace and shiled players bcs thats only way to do dmg with magic build. Yea it will be good with 2h weap but it still wont change the fact that 1h  will dont have  vlue anymore.

Also this skill really need complete change .

Only main dmg skill that u cant control bcs it need to be putted on enemy and its only main dmg skill that can be resisted bcs od thaf debuff which is useless bcs no1 is using curse for that debuff . Even when there are 2 or more dks they can negate each other curse bcs it cannot be placed by more players . I would recommend to make this skill like other aoe skills without this useless debuff and leave it at 200% dmg which is fair in my opinion bcs dk doesnt have any other way to do something with magic than this skill.

Its core of magic build and its funny that it can be nullified by very high chance .

Also to mention that skill is bugged and at max lvl it doesnt hit always 6 times.

Exactly, nobody cares about the debuff, it's very agonizing to invest points in this skill and it becomes completely useless because the boss or player resisted the debuff, and you still have to wait 30s to use it again.

I actually like the debuff. It's a 6 sec support skill, but i still don't understand why they nerf this skill when the range is 3x3 too. This skill shouldn't been touch from the start.