for mr kuzz about lost gold

Scout

i lost my gold 630k without reason :'(

i just transfer my gold vestorya to my new char everick, THAT NOT BUG !

PLS RETURN MY GOLD MR KUZMITCH, IM REALLY HURT NOW ! :'(:'(:'(

630k bro, they should cheak my everick acc and read the mailbox :'(

that gold before update, not from bug.. I just moved my gold vestorya to my everick. Pls cheak my acc, and return my gold mr kuzmitch :'(

if i lie u , u can ban me.. But srysly i said, my all gold lost without reason !

As a result, the bug has been created a lot of fraudulent gold and this gold have been inferred from the game.

Gold  will be returned to all honest players.

Yes, it was possible to identify all who shopped and honestly did not know the origin of the gold, but it would have taken days and gold would simply be spread among the players and the victims would be many times more.

We start return of the honestly earned gold.

This work will continue to parse for the last letters in support.

But you must understand that we are human beings and our resources are limited in time to sleep.

So please to all those who suffered because of unscrupulous users, please write a letter to support (write you Login, Character name and gold amount). If you wrote a letter please wait for a response and post messages in the game with gold.

As a result, the bug has been created a lot of fraudulent gold and this gold have been inferred from the game.

Yes, it was possible to identify all who shopped and honestly did not know the origin of the gold, but it would have taken days and gold would simply be spread among the players and the victims would be many times more.

But you must understand that we are human beings and our resources are limited in time to sleep.

So please to all those who suffered because of unscrupulous users, please write a letter to support (write you Login, Character name and gold amount). If you wrote a letter please wait for a response and post messages in the game with gold.

ehmm,,thks for your help,,my friends get his gold again,,thks very much :blush:

i havent got my gold back yet :( already sent an e-mail to support bout the details (right afta the maintenance, which was about a week ago), but no replies yet. i spent hours to earn those gold  :( :( :( pls give me back my gold :(