Reaction to skill balance

Santa Claus

Its good that developers finally decided to buff dks but what is this .

Reserves will reduce dmg but only vs mobs  in pvp scenarios dk still wont be able to tank.

Magic build dk with 1hand wont work cos curse is nerfed  again .

Steel hurricane got buffed magic dmg  and idk how will that help anyway with magic build when there is no need to use that skill in pvp or pve . I guess thats just to add some number so it seems that we actually got huge buff.

Aura is still really bad maybe it would be good if we got aura and dark shield combo.

Silence skill is still working on 1 person and it imcrease dmg just for 1 hit (i would remove this) while on sentienel side almost all chars have aoe control skills (for example pala have aoe silence with i think bigger duration than dk expert).

Threads of darkness is used just as way to get ranged enemies closer and its never being upgraded bcs its debuff doesnt help at all. And if its resisted thats it u cant get closer to ranged enemies untill u can try to use it again.

Only thing about this buff is that saturation will be used but that doesnt change fact that dk defense is stronger bcs of that 

Imagine spending 6 skill points on curse and reserves and reserves doesnt activate in next fight and curse is resisted 

I also forgot to mention that merman set removes curse too 

So in the moment u need to finish ur opponent u cant 

3 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

Imagine spending 6 skill points on curse and reserves and reserves doesnt activate in next fight and curse is resisted 

I also forgot to mention that merman set removes curse too 

So in the moment u need to finish ur opponent u cant 

It's very annoying when the boss resists the curse 3 times in a row, it makes me want to throw the cell on the ground, and if it fails, we are forced to use pot to heal.