Mark Blade(Rework)

Tani

Currently the dancer of the blades only has 3 damage skills compared to other attack classes which have more😔, to be honest I do not see it in bad condition🤫, but still it is very weak compared to a magician or seeker, currently it has a Skill that is very good and it would be great to take into account which is the Mark of the blade, the skill is focused on pvp but I suggest modifying it so that the skill is of constant energy consumption, equal to the seeker, I know that this unbalances the bd In sand, so in sand I suggest that only when activating it the mana consumption is high and then a constant energy consumption is reasonable, also that it can only be activated after 10s of entering the sand (When you can move). Only this modified ability can give a good buff to the dancer in pve, since adding 12% penetration in a stable way makes a bit of a difference in pve.😶

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/14/2021 at 12:16 AM, Jcbreff said:

this is because bd is not necessarily a damager class

Agree since it have 5 defense skills.

Parry, dodge, shield, resist, and reflects. On top of that 2 aggro skills and can wear heavy armor. The class does classified as a tank that can output damage.Tani, if you didn't know, BD is an original tank class before pala and wd existence.

Edited by Speedom