[2021.12.13] Warspear Online Update 10.2. Preview. Part one

Holmes

1 hour ago, coldravens said:

Litterly this will be the worst update ever if it dont get some changes in following days.

Necro Changes are no changes at all only nerfs on allready weak char,

Deathy eye only change is it now you presurve some mana since you cant spam it as before, otherwise no difference from before.

Shield "buff" is nothing as well 5/5 shield + talant on 1038 magic power bearly absorb 4 hits from 520dmg mobs + nerf of 3sec wich fells like 30sec.

And the worst is this new mana mechanic litterly destroys my mana pool i have mana regen amylet and cape mana enchants everywere expect 1 of the rings i use my merman set and dark power buff and gg, heal, shield and dmg cast and my mana goes to 0 in boss room i cant use anything if i wana shield and heal littlery i becomes sheild and heal battery with some dmg litterly i dont get mana left for the other skills ☹️

haha yeah I play Nerco too from the beginning on. When I read the update news I was sure the devs don t know their game anymore. everyone was waiting for this class to get fixed, a proper shield and fixing of the totem. They did the opposite.

Same for rogues. In horror event ppl said rogue will get buff soon, now they destroyed it again. I play dk and ranger too but don t event mind checking them anymore. they also nerfed dk. my rank 1 low level Nero with 5/5 stun will get a hard nerf too. This is so ridiculous, they make changes according to the highest pop players and guilds and forget about what has been approved for all others for all these years. Never seen something like this in other games.

33 minutes ago, Voltio said:

VIDEO OLD ENERGY SISTEM VS NEW SISTEM

Man..u can definitely see, that your maga regen is lower, also, you're using mana reg potion on second video..that obviously makes your mana get up faster.

16 hours ago, whatever90 said:

haha yeah I play Nerco too from the beginning on. When I read the update news I was sure the devs don t know their game anymore. everyone was waiting for this class to get fixed, a proper shield and fixing of the totem. They did the opposite.

Same for rogues. In horror event ppl said rogue will get buff soon, now they destroyed it again. I play dk and ranger too but don t event mind checking them anymore. they also nerfed dk. my rank 1 low level Nero with 5/5 stun will get a hard nerf too. This is so ridiculous, they make changes according to the highest pop players and guilds and forget about what has been approved for all others for all these years. Never seen something like this in other games.

Yeah finely someone to understand my pain, i just don't get it in other games when something is considered weak and nobody play it devs look at it and ask the community why its considered weak and why people do not play it and based on the populer opinions they change it in a way to be in line with the other things, here is directly opposite people ask for infection to become dmg skill, people ask for totem to be buffed or reworked people for 5 years ask shield to be buffed what they do, thats rigth they nerf connection skill wich nobody use beside second chars for the infection combo, and "buff" the shield in a way that you bearly notice and change expect the 3 seconds more cooldown oh and nerf the heal on char wich if it gets cc-ed is pretty much rip.

Honestly i take those changes as insult to me and the character and all necro players who waited for some jucy buffs and againe got nothing even got nerfs for wich nobody ask for, i hope next tests have some buffs but im starting to lose hope.

Well, well. So we, bd's, need so much mana regen now?

For the wardens, having forti+the shield (the orbs I dont know the name)+the basic aggro+the expert aggro will really DRAIN mana so fast.

17 minutes ago, Merivah said:

Welcome among us mortals, where you have to lose some stats to gain other better ones. You'll get used to it :vp-hehe:

14 minutes ago, Merivah said:

For the wardens, having forti+the shield (the orbs I dont know the name)+the basic aggro+the expert aggro will really DRAIN mana so fast.

There are plenty of energy regeneration resources.

If you don't want to change all the equipments, using crystal of harmony on both rings and the belt can help. Also, having a better strategy when using/developing skills will help.

1 hour ago, coldravens said:

Yeah finely someone to understand my pain, i just don't get it in other games when something is considered weak and nobody play it devs look at it and ask the community why its considered weak and why people do not play it and based on the populer opinions they change it in a way to be in line with the other things, here is directly opposite people ask for infection to become dmg skill, people ask for totem to be buffed or reworked people for 5 years ask shield to be buffed what they do, thats rigth they nerf connection skill wich nobody use beside second chars for the infection combo, and "buff" the shield in a way that you bearly notice and change expect the 3 seconds more cooldown oh and nerf the heal on char wich if it gets cc-ed is pretty much rip.

Honestly i take those changes as insult to me and the character and all necro players who waited for some jucy buffs and againe got nothing even got nerfs for wich nobody ask for, i hope next tests have some buffs but im starting to lose hope.

thank you, I know your necro it is one of the best in eu emerald. you absolutly nailed it, it is an insult to all necros. also my rogue heals more on auto attk with lifesteal than my necro now, and it will be worse with the 15% nerf. and the shield as you said didn't scale much since lvl 20+ has been introduced, I remember only one update in the meanwhile where they said they made it stronger and I didn t notice much of a difference back then. aigrind thinks all their money comes from a handful of top guild players and although they only focus on them they manage to fail there too.

3 hours ago, Hellscream said:

DK is actually a tank now......

...in PvE (atleast)

Wait until some decide to build a proper DK magic dmg based for arena. I have good vibes about it. 

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

Wait until some decide to build a proper DK magic dmg based for arena. I have good vibes about it. 

you know what you need to do 

Just now, Jcbreff said:

you know what you need to do 

First of all... drops

Second, signs sellers

Third, a lot of will to build one for PvP 

Fourth, more signs sellers

Fifth, giving up out of despair and sorrow because I realize that if enemies target DK first all of these efforts will be futile. 

Sounds like a plan huh? 

6 minutes ago, Higgings said:

First of all... drops

Second, signs sellers

Fifth, giving up out of despair and sorrow because I realize that if enemies target DK first all of these efforts will be futile. 

Sounds like a plan huh? 

Or if they dont focus u they can just use purfi pot  to neutralise ur main attack , also run away ,use resist items and buffs, remove it with skill (sham,barb,mage,chief). But yea it is really op that main dmg skill is easily avoidable. 

25 minutes ago, Higgings said:

First of all... drops

Second, signs sellers

Sounds like a plan huh? 

sixth, even more sign sellers?

6 hours ago, Nolan said:

There are plenty of energy regeneration resources.

If you don't want to change all the equipments, using crystal of harmony on both rings and the belt can help. Also, having a better strategy when using/developing skills will help.

Okay, still kinda hard lol. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Merivah said:

Okay, still kinda hard lol. Thanks.

Its basically the same amount of energy you can use after the update as before it while using those skills

Edited by Jcbreff

13 hours ago, whatever90 said:

thank you, I know your necro it is one of the best in eu emerald. you absolutly nailed it, it is an insult to all necros. also my rogue heals more on auto attk with lifesteal than my necro now, and it will be worse with the 15% nerf. and the shield as you said didn't scale much since lvl 20+ has been introduced, I remember only one update in the meanwhile where they said they made it stronger and I didn t notice much of a difference back then. aigrind thinks all their money comes from a handful of top guild players and although they only focus on them they manage to fail there too.

Even lvl 13 chief can broke necro shield on 5/5 with one hit skill. And now they increased the cooldown time to 15 sec, seriously the shield has more potential before. I think devs better of just set shield to the old one or maybe reduce the 40% durability and instead lesser the cd time to 10s

Rather than giving 40% more durability (1120 hp shield) and increase the cd time to 15 seconf ( +3 second from the old ones). Its better to keep the durability like before (800 hp shield) and decrease the cd time to 10s (-3 second before nerf). Theres many ways to fix shield and sadly you guys choose to trash it

On 12/13/2021 at 12:28 PM, Holmes said:

icon_skill_harad's_shield.png Harad's Shield

• Shield strength is increased by 2 times on all levels of development. 

You should clarify this better. Makes it sound like the whole hp is doubled.

Also, seeing some actual numbers on older skills would be nice.

And why is damage on older skills calculated with your damage values and your characters level with weird formulas when newer skills just simply multiply your damage value?

25 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Please note, we significantly reworked the “Damage Reflection” parameter :vp-looking:

Thats really cool tbh.

So many possibilities.

:no-no-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

2 hours ago, Holmes said:

Please note, we significantly reworked the “Damage Reflection” parameter :vp-looking:

Not significant enough, wake me up when reflected damage triggers stun parameter effect. :angrypumpkin:

2 hours ago, crnoss said:

İ dont unerstand banner nerfed? And deal unnerfed damage with sun seal skill? @lallouss?

to be honest not sure, didnt test paladin, focusing on templar, ask @Gladiator about paladin

On 12/22/2021 at 3:20 AM, Shinn said:

Even lvl 13 chief can broke necro shield on 5/5 with one hit skill. And now they increased the cooldown time to 15 sec, seriously the shield has more potential before. I think devs better of just set shield to the old one or maybe reduce the 40% durability and instead lesser the cd time to 10s

Rather than giving 40% more durability (1120 hp shield) and increase the cd time to 15 seconf ( +3 second from the old ones). Its better to keep the durability like before (800 hp shield) and decrease the cd time to 10s (-3 second before nerf). Theres many ways to fix shield and sadly you guys choose to trash it

like, make it work with deffence, it would massively increase the durability of the shields just by itself

• 1 month later...
On 12/16/2021 at 2:41 PM, Zion said:

Warden needs more defense the fortification skill yah give us isn’t as good as yah make it seem even with 8-10+ gear or even 10k def u still can’t manage to tank by yourself even tho the point of the warden class is to be a unstoppable force on defense. Let’s not get started on the pvp side or offense side of a warden which it seems yah patch it even tho it’s already bad not to mention the Agro with the relic still is a terrible Agro and every class can steal from it.the block %only goes to 25 and per warden block the heal feels very low even at low hp and barley works when ur at low hp. Warden = dummy class please fix them they are the most simple class ever

41 minutes ago, Zion said:

On 12/16/2021 at 9:41 PM, Zion said:

Warden needs more defense the fortification skill yah give us isn’t as good as yah make it seem even with 8-10+ gear or even 10k def u still can’t manage to tank by yourself even tho the point of the warden class is to be a unstoppable force on defense. Let’s not get started on the pvp side or offense side of a warden which it seems yah patch it even tho it’s already bad not to mention the Agro with the relic still is a terrible Agro and every class can steal from it.the block %only goes to 25 and per warden block the heal feels very low even at low hp and barley works when ur at low hp. Warden = dummy class please fix them they are the most simple class ever

I dont know what kind of warden you are playing but the ones i have seen are pretty unstoppable at tanking, and isn't the whole point of heal from block skill that it heals certain % of max hp

• Holmes unpinned this topic