[2021.12.13] Warspear Online Update 10.2. Preview. Part one

Holmes

5 hours ago, Necromaa said:

Read again!!! I said +6+7 kill full greatness chars not full greatness bd.🤪 

and again u saying these classes have 3 stuns minimum? Wow u really need to understand the difference between controlling skills and stuns😂😂😂😂

please know the classes better before u make theories about them. 
If u say elf has more controlling skills(80% of which can be removed by simple purification) I would agree. Yes everyone is looking for a fair rebalance. 
lets wait for the test to happen before we even make huge descriptions about this rebalancing post sir!!!!

Even a Paladin , Mages , Seekers and Blade dancer , Rangers , Templars , Priest , Druids gets +6 +7 kills each war from their sides.

Kills depends on how you manage the war which isn't just by clicking random areas. 

Stun and aoe controlling skills as I mentioned above if you didn't read. I dont mingle stun skills and aoe control skill from a class.

Let's take a class Paladins for example excluding fetters of justice skill.(aoe control skill)

This class have shield stun , jump stun(aoe control) and another stun change by another aoe damage expert skill.

Another example is rangers , who have 2x stun skill expert and 4 control skill with some damage where as rogues and Cheiftains had got only 1 on each since now by the update from now.

Read some other mc post to rather than look after only elf posts and there are many skills that aren't removed by purification pots like you say.

Many Elf skills that can't be removed by purification pots and there are many mc skills which also can be removed by purification pots and i can make list if you wish.

given the fact how much hard work and criticism from players are involved give the developers some respect coz they make such changes completely unbiased ☺️☺️

i have played mc side(still have barb necro charmer rogue lock dk shaman) and now i play elf so i know the difference where on other hand u only have played mc so u fail to understand the rebalance 

no offence given or taken. I hope u would stop now:) 

I do even support Elf side and almost all classes gets buffed even if they got some nerf in main skill. We want a fair game play.

It's same for Mcs but some of the mc classes is almost dead.

I would suggest to make warlocks circle skill (Base) have 30secounds cd instead of 20secounds cd🤔 Since it's more op skill in warspear. So more players prefer this class to play.

But I see most of the classes have different skill with same controlling ability like warlocks circle and their cd is 12-14 seconds.😶

I wonder why there is a need to extend a base skill cd for long duration in which no one plays that class.

I never played any Elf class but I'm sure their play style is simple compared to mc class. You can continue your suggestions bro. Waiting for it.

12 minutes ago, Lwn said:

Even a Paladin , Mages , Seekers and Blade dancer , Rangers , Templars , Priest , Druids gets +6 +7 kills each war from their sides.

Kills depends on how you manage the war which isn't just by clicking random areas. 

Stun and aoe controlling skills as I mentioned above if you didn't read. I dont mingle stun skills and aoe control skill from a class.

Let's take a class Paladins for example excluding fetters of justice skill.(aoe control skill)

This class have shield stun , jump stun(aoe control) and another stun change by another aoe damage expert skill.

Another example is rangers , who have 2x stun skill expert and 4 control skill with some damage where as rogues and Cheiftains had got only 1 on each since now by the update from now.

Read some other mc post to rather than look after only elf posts and there are many skills that aren't removed by purification pots like you say.

Many Elf skills that can't be removed by purification pots and there are many mc skills which also can be removed by purification pots and i can make list if you wish.

Skills that cant be removed by purification pot:

Sentinel total (12)

bd (rush)

druid (sleep,combo water stun)

ranger (stun,blind)

warden (stun)

paladin (call,shield strike)

seeker (net)

templar (sucker punch,flow)

mage (stone shatter)

Legion total (14-15)

rogue (smoke,dager)

barb (strike)

shaman (blind)

hunter (2 im not sure names 1fear 1stun)

death knight (1 or 2 stuns im not sure also)

warlock (dark circle,fear, not sure if anything else)

charmer (stone,stun)

necro (nightmare,aoe fear)

Correct me if im wrong but i think in my opinion its balanced over all, but i agree on the idea of removing castle pots in arena and maybe all buffs in general to make arena more enjoyable by skills and not by who is more richer using op buffs xD

20 minutes ago, Lwn said:

I do even support Elf side and almost all classes gets buffed even if they got some nerf in main skill. We want a fair game play.

It's same for Mcs but some of the mc classes is almost dead.

I would suggest to make warlocks circle skill (Base) have 30secounds cd instead of 20secounds cd🤔 Since it's more op skill in warspear. So more players prefer this class to play.

But I see most of the classes have different skill with same controlling ability like warlocks circle and their cd is 12-14 seconds.😶

I wonder why there is a need to extend a base skill cd for long duration in which no one plays that class.

I never played any Elf class but I'm sure their play style is simple compared to mc class. You can continue your suggestions bro. Waiting for it.

Lmao.... 

you clearly didn’t understand what i am talking about, when i say a +6+7 char kills full greatness elfs😂😂..

i will leave u with it to understand first what i am talking about and then maybe could talk to you further. 
The discussion is endless.. please feel free to ask if u are not able to understand my point u know where to find me in game ☺️

I never said berserk is a dmg skill, strong blow basic barb skill, shield strike expert skill, defeat expert skill not to forget which interacts with chop skill and makes high damage on the other hand u compared bd hamstring to barb chop skill which is really funny because hamstring doesnt interact with other skills to make damage.

and it is used by bd for immobilising the opponent. There is huge difference in both skills and the way they are used so....:) 

Do you even think Chop skill of a Barbarian does high damage and it's equal to the Hamstring skill of a blade dancer? Ofcourse no.

Reality is it does only 1/3 of the total hamstring damage and players ignores to use it.

Chop interact with only defeat skill if you don't know and it improves only 100 damage points only and a 1 yard useless low damage aoe. Oh that's an op interaction damage. A blade dance can do it free without any interaction skill by using sonic skill. I can mention there are many stun & heal interaction skill in which Elfs have too.

3 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

Lmao.... 

you clearly didn’t understand what i am talking about, when i say a +6+7 char kills full greatness elfs😂😂..

i will leave u with it to understand first what i am talking about and then maybe could talk to you further. 
The discussion is endless.. please feel free to ask if u are not able to understand my point u know where to find me in game ☺️

Well I already answer that post earlier and you keep saying the same thing.

I can say too +6+7 mages , Templars , blade dancers , seekers kills alot of full greatness mc classes too.

5 minutes ago, lallouss said:

barb (strike)

shaman (blind)

Barb rush too,

Lock 3 skills in total dark circle fear and weakness zone plus the combo of hex and pool of darkness

charmer: 4 stuns stone, otherworldly fire, oppression and one that is a combo stun skill knowledge of the dead man. 

in total all mc controlling skills are stun based which cannot be removed by purification where on other hand elf controlling skills are removable by mere purification.!

7 minutes ago, Lwn said:
6 hours ago, Necromaa said:

Do you even think Chop skill of a Barbarian does high damage and it's equal to the Hamstring skill of a blade dancer? Ofcourse no.

Reality is it does only 1/3 of the total hamstring damage and players ignores to use it.

Chop interact with only defeat skill if you don't know and it improves only 100 damage points only and a 1 yard useless low damage aoe. Oh that's an op interaction damage.

Did u read the part where i did mention that chop interacts with defeat and has a completely different usage as compared to hamstring? U tested defeat+chop combo if both skills are 5/5 and 4/4 and are u sure it only increases by 100 dmg points? 
ofc not. Useless to explain to you because you just dont wanna learn the reality instead just keep attacking back with illogical stuff!!!

No offense sir but i m done explaining u can continue😂

10 minutes ago, lallouss said:

Skills that cant be removed by purification pot:

Sentinel total (12)

bd (rush)

druid (sleep,combo water stun)

ranger (stun,blind)

warden (stun)

paladin (call,shield strike)

seeker (net)

templar (sucker punch,flow)

mage (stone shatter)

Legion total (14-15)

rogue (smoke,dager)

barb (strike)

shaman (blind)

charmer (stone,stun)

necro (nightmare,aoe fear)

Correct me if im wrong but i think in my opinion its balanced over all, but i agree on the idea of removing castle pots in arena and maybe all buffs in general to make arena more enjoyable by skills and not by who is more richer using op buffs xD

You didn't mention some skills at elf side but highlighted them at mc skills which can't be removed by purification pots.

Skills which can't be removed by purification pots

Sentinels

Blade dancer(rush)

Ranger(2x stun , 1blind skill) 

Druids(sleep aoe , aoe stun combo , tornado)

Warden(stun , shield stun)

Paladin(jump stun, repellent strike)

Seeker(Stun , net)

Templar(punch , flow)

Mage(aoe stun)

Legions

Barbarian (charge , shield)

Rogues(gogue , stun)

Shaman(blind)

Hunters(fear , stun) 

Death knight(expert stun skill only 1)

Warlock(Circle , fear)

Charmer (stone , 2x stun) 

Necromancer(sleep , fear)

As I see both part looks almost same and I don't see any 80% of the skills that are removed by legions using purification pots.

8 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

Did u read the part where i did mention that chop interacts with defeat and has a completely different usage as compared to hamstring? U tested defeat+chop combo if both skills are 5/5 and 4/4 and are u sure it only increases by 100 dmg points? 

ofc not. Useless to explain to you because you just dont wanna learn the reality instead just keep attacking back with illogical stuff!!!

No offense sir but i m done explaining u can continue😂

I didnt mention the skill level of the defeat skill and players won't put points in it , if you didn't read it. By 1/4 it does 100 extra damage.

4/4 it does double damage but elf classes no need any interaction skill to do such damage.

Templars skill already does double damage without any interaction of the skills.

15 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

Barb rush too,

Lock 3 skills in total dark circle fear and weakness zone plus the combo of hex and pool of darkness

charmer: 4 stuns stone, otherworldly fire, oppression and one that is a combo stun skill knowledge of the dead man. 

in total all mc controlling skills are stun based which cannot be removed by purification where on other hand elf controlling skills are removable by mere purification.!

Wow you were explaining everything clearly and now you mention charmer stone as stun skill. Oh you told Barb roar reduce 80% of the damage in one post.

Weakness zone can be removed by purification and once if it gets removed , the zone won't affect you again.

Charmers and Templars are almost same and these class are designed to change the game experience totally different but charmer doesn't have anything much to control a whole crowd , the Templars can control the crowd well.

6 hours ago, Necromaa said:

Rogues can kill casters i almost 1 stun combo, same goes for locks, the amount of control that class has can nuke bds even though they have resist. Let me show u a video:

IMG_1470.MOV 5.93 MB · 1 download  

See how a decent lock controls a full greatness bd. 

Looking at the changes from where i stand, i dont think these classes suffered any major nerfs. And again if somewhat buffs and nerfs are given to any side legions or sentinentals, each class has got buffed and nerfed, only thing is we arent whining about them thanks!!!!! 🙏 

That one video doesn't mean the rogues and locks are over powered and you should hear from players point of view.

I saw alot of videos that a greatness Blade dancer kills a greatness locks easily or without any blood shed.

The amount of control skills where a warlock has that are equal to some classes at the sentinels side.

Let Devs make mages shattered stone skill cd to 20secounds , so this class doesn't suffered any major nerf thou.

So we have a fair skill balance by sentinel and legions side.

10 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Dual Wield? Do you even know what that does? Reduces your DMG. Do you know that auto attack damages are based on physical damage of maces and not magic maces?

Do you know that magic maces has magic damage value way too less than physical damage?

So what's the point of reducing magic % on off hand if the damages are dealt from skills only? Do you even understand what I am saying?

I got magic maces +10, do you know how much damage I reach with maces of lvl 32 only? Around 600

Do you know how much physical maces of lvl 32 reach? 1.2k

Are you even reading this? The magic maces were bad to even begin with and they nerfed it even more; the previous rework of magic DMG on magic maces just became shit.

I literally made good point, even a 7 year old would understand and get pissed.

Also, it's never possible to reach the damages of physical maces with magic maces, magic build sacrifice on auto attacks, relies completely on skill.

Literally every class with dual wield, has this reduction. 

And Why should magic damage be the exception? 

For the other classes, physical damage affects the damage of their skills. 

The right thing to do is to put everyone in the same bag. 

And don't come out with the chieftain only being able to get very little magic damage (Whether you prioritize physical dmg, is your business) 

Anyways It was only 30% and not 40% as it normally is.

please let dk use Knight curse on itself , so then dk can attack gates , elm , bosses , and pylons in mermen game , it will also make +25% dmg on dk while skill on him so its not really unfair , why you dont do this ? 

23 minutes ago, Kamisama said:

please let dk use Knight curse on itself , so then dk can attack gates , elm , bosses , and pylons in mermen game , it will also make +25% dmg on dk while skill on him so its not really unfair , why you dont do this ? 

+25% dmg on tank ???????????????...????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yea make sense 

1 hour ago, Kaesarz said:

Literally every class with dual wield, has this reduction. 

For the other classes, physical damage affects the damage of their skills. 

The right thing to do is to put everyone in the same bag. 

And don't come out with the chieftain only being able to get very little magic damage (Whether you prioritize physical dmg, is your business) 

Anyways It was only 30% and not 40% as it normally is.

Oh and you will pay to me for switching my build to physical? If so, I would go change. My point was valid enough to not implement this stupid nerf.

Dual Wield should only effect players who uses, x2 daggers, x2 sword, x2 axe.

Since these are physical damagers, they damage output is already high. Elves are only crying because the only dual wielder who can use maces are chieftains. 

I would go with this nerf only if they increase the magic maces magic damages to of physical maces. 

There are only 2 dual wielders in legion side, chieftain being special you are crying much. While Sentinel have 3 or so. Now don't ask me why no one uses the weak dual wielders that's your problem, how would you feel? It died because it has no fan base because of stupid nerfs 

Unlike you, I want players to be able to rely on this build, because solely it's magic based character. Cutting off it's main ability, I mean why did they even make a magic based character in the first place?

Aigrind will seriously force players to drain their money off them because of stupid nerf they need change whole build, no sorry, I would protest for my character any day, thank you.

I already explained, it's magic damage doesn't determine it's auto attack damage.

If the main reason for making magic build was it's damage, after the nerf, I don't see why people should stick with magic maces anymore, in fact why even magic build exist for chieftain in the first place? This gotta be a joke.

1 hour ago, Kamisama said:

i think gd idea sure

30 minutes ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Oh and you will pay to me for switching my build to physical? If so, I would go change. My point was valid enough to not implement this stupid nerf.

Since these are physical damagers, they damage output is already high. Elves are only crying because the only dual wielder who can use maces are chieftains. 

I would go with this nerf only if they increase the magic maces magic damages to of physical maces. 

There are only 2 dual wielders in legion side, chieftain being special you are crying much. While Sentinel have 3 or so. Now don't ask me why no one uses the weak dual wielders that's your problem, how would you feel? It died because it has no fan base because of stupid nerfs 

Unlike you, I want players to be able to rely on this build, because solely it's magic based character. Cutting off it's main ability, I mean why did they even make a magic based character in the first place?

Aigrind will seriously force players to drain their money off them because of stupid nerf they need change whole build, no sorry, I would protest for my character any day, thank you.

I already explained, it's magic damage doesn't determine it's auto attack damage.

If the main reason for making magic build was it's damage, after the nerf, I don't see why people should stick with magic maces anymore, in fact why even magic build exist for chieftain in the first place? This gotta be a joke.

the magical chieftain gets a lot of magic damage with well amplified maces and % magic damage accessories, this combined with % based damage skills made the chief do absurd area damage with only 2 skills. Certainly deserved that nerf.

20 minutes ago, Fabr said:

the magical chieftain gets a lot of magic damage with well amplified maces and % magic damage accessories, this combined with % based damage skills made the chief do absurd area damage with only 2 skills. Certainly deserved that nerf.

as a chieftain myself , i do agree that nerf in magical skills was needed , but what i dont undrestand is why they nerfed the physical one too ? 

I enjoy how much salt there is on the elf side about chieftain's AOE. More salt than the ocean lol. Come what may with the nerf but boy did I enjoy magic build and it's certainly funny to see the usual overpowering Sentinels complaining about it cohesively just because they can't overcome a bunch of decently built chieftains. 

I'm actually looking forward to the next rebalance after this to see what else they can cry about lmao. 

14 minutes ago, Crowns said:

I enjoy how much salt there is on the elf side about chieftain's AOE. More salt than the ocean lol. Come what may with the nerf but boy did I enjoy magic build and it's certainly funny to see the usual overpowering Sentinels complaining about it cohesively just because they can't overcome a bunch of decently built chieftains. 

I'm actually looking forward to the next rebalance after this to see what else they can cry about lmao. 

next they are going to cry that hunter is too overpowered :|

Why not just separate the percentages and parameters of skills for pvp and pve. For easier balancing. Like tank merman set first skill 3% dmg reduction vs monsters and 2% vs players but for all parameters stun time, dmg, armor reduction,... 

2 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Ain't nerf, it's how dual wielding is supposed to work :facepalm1:

They are only adjusting something that was already there for a long time, which by some mistake was not added to the chieftain. 

Following your logic, each dual wielder should have 30% and not 40%

And in case you don't know, maces are the only  1h weapons  That have a very high base damage, above the axes, swords etc.. 

The chieftain will not be useless after this, believe me 

As a chieftain user, I understand your discontent, but it was very obvious that it will eventually happen, This is not uncommon, new classes are subject to change all the time. 

14 minutes ago, Kaesarz said:

They are only adjusting something that was already there for a long time, which by some mistake was not added to the chieftain. 

You sound like you know alot about their decisions and the thought process behind it all. You a dev or something?

1 minute ago, Unkindled said:

You sound like you know alot about their decisions and the thought process behind it all. You a dev or something?

It doesn't have much science to know these things

I would say that the reason why off hand magic damage hadn't been reduced before is that daggers, swords and ages don't have it and none of the classes that came before chieftain was able to dual wield maces 

13 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

I would say that the reason why off hand magic damage hadn't been reduced before is that daggers, swords and ages don't have it and none of the classes that came before chieftain was able to dual wield maces 

sorcerer class coming soon can wield dual maces for elf faction
and witch class for forsaken faction :uhuh:

It doesn't have much science to know these things

They do MANY questionable things, and alotta shit that doesnt make sense. So actually thinking rationally may be wrong in most cases lol

Warden needs more defense the fortification skill yah give us isn’t as good as yah make it seem even with 8-10+ gear or even 10k def u still can’t manage to tank by yourself even tho the point of the warden class is to be a unstoppable force on defense. Let’s not get started on the pvp side or offense side of a warden which it seems yah patch it even tho it’s already bad not to mention the Agro with the relic still is a terrible Agro and every class can steal from it.the block %only goes to 25 and per warden block the heal feels very low even at low hp and barley works when ur at low hp. Warden = dummy class please fix them they are the most simple class ever

3 hours ago, Fabr said:

Following your logic, each dual wielder should have 30% and not 40%

And in case you don't know, maces are the only  1h weapons  That have a very high base damage, above the axes, swords etc.. 

The chieftain will not be useless after this, believe me 

As a chieftain user, I understand your discontent, but it was very obvious that it will eventually happen, This is not uncommon, new classes are subject to change all the time. 

Bro, I told you before, magic maces has low magic damage value, it doesn't reach the same damage as well as physical maces, why should it receive -30% if it's weak in term of damage rather than physical maces.

I believe dual wield restrictions were imposed because x2 physical weapon would let you reach 2k+ base physical damage. But that's not the case for magic maces. It's weak af itself.

The nerf was convincible if the magic maces could reach the same damages as physical maces, it's a no from me.

13 hours ago, Shinn said:

So +10 dual wield magic maces should have more magic than shaman, mages, etc? 

About this, yes, it's a damager class built for mass damage with mass damaging skills solely

On 12/13/2021 at 12:28 PM, Holmes said:

icon_skill_holy_shield.png Holy Shield

• Cooldown time is increased: from 12 sec, to 15 sec. 
  • Shield volume is increased by ~40% on 4-5 skill levels.
  • Now the effect of the skill will be summed with the effect of other skills that impose shields, rather than replacing them.

Can someone explain the sum up part for me,

Can I have paladin shield and priest shield together now? If no how the sum works?

On 12/13/2021 at 5:58 AM, Holmes said:

icon_skill_steel_hurricane.png Steel Hurricane 

• Increased the magical damage of the skull: 75 \ 90 \ 115 \ 145 % of magical power, to  90 \ 115 \ 145 \ 190 % of magical power.

HAHAHAHAHA xD skull it says xdddd

2 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Bro, I told you before, magic maces has low magic damage value, it doesn't reach the same damage as well as physical maces, why should it receive -30% if it's weak in term of damage rather than physical maces.

I believe dual wield restrictions were imposed because x2 physical weapon would let you reach 2k+ base physical damage. But that's not the case for magic maces. It's weak af itself.

The nerf was convincible if the magic maces could reach the same damages as physical maces, it's a no from me.

About this, yes, it's a damager class built for mass damage with mass damaging skills 

Magic power and physic power aren't the same to compare them like this

4 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

it doesn't reach the same damage as well as physical maces

I don't think comparing physical and magical damage like that makes sense. Most of the time magic damage is applied through abilities and very often they're AoE or defensive. On the other hand Physical damage is more of a auto attack/single target thing. So, you have to account for a bunch of other things, like attack speed, the stats that the weapons give and their auto attack cd, etc. 

@Nolan @Holmes 

you've revived the death knight's saturation to make him a better tank, so why not buff or change barbaro's "cry of rage" mechanic, since nerfing the skin and roar could do something at least to revive this skill "dead". 

2 hours ago, Baphometh said:

I don't think comparing physical and magical damage like that makes sense. Most of the time magic damage is applied through abilities and very often they're AoE or defensive. On the other hand Physical damage is more of a auto attack/single target thing. So, you have to account for a bunch of other things, like attack speed, the stats that the weapons give and their auto attack cd, etc. 

And? Have you seen maces with speed stats? No! Even the physical build isn't reliable. (Literally, there won't be a build to call it perfect anymore.)

Besides, since you don't wanna compare maces with maces, it's just the right reason to not agree with -30% reduction.

I have been saying the same stuff for hours, magic build depends on it's  damage for the skill to actually do something.

There is 3 physical skills, and 4 magical. Meanwhile the pure physical Damagers have a quite of big damage skills. It doesn't make sense why magic has to go through this stupid reduction.

Dual wield reduction was introduced because the physical weapons would have crazy damage without it (I am indicating the auto attack damage based on base damage) that's a lot and still is compared to it's counterpart mace who's magic damage doesn't determine it's auto attack damage. But that's not the case for magic maces. It's damage is already low compared to physical maces. Thus. I don't agree at all. Y'all are selfish, you keep blabbering about dual wield dual wield when you can't even figure out the root problem I am talking about.

20 hours ago, Mercurry said:

Whats the point of comparing 2 different types of classes by the pure amount of magic? 

The main magic user should have less magic than the physical magic user. Thats funny to me 

19 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Absolutely, since the staff users magic damage acts as auto attack damage, prove me wrong and I will stop.

Xd prove u wrong ? Then i gotchu 

Now how does this one look? Hmm? Magic as basic attack too?

Screenshot_20211216-131258_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211217-105537_Chrome.jpg

11 hours ago, beto said:

I saw several posts about ppl complaining on warlocks druids bds, and game managers just dont care, but if were elves asking change something they will do as soon as possible

You have to understand, they are all used to their rosy world of overpowering everything with quantity in sheer numbers. Whereas MC has had to actually fight and figure out ways to counteract them. When something upsets that "balance", they are unhappy about it. Unfortunately for us (MC), sheer numbers also equates to "gaming community" according to the devs. 😏

It's better to buff all classes in the point where it's hard to pick what Class you're going to choose because all of them are so damn powerful, by then no one can complain about unbalance skill, unbalance class, unbalance fanction because if all Classes are op then this is going to how to build better equipment, how to use unique fighting style, which skill you are going to use, and how to improve the skill combo, compare to nerfing all Classes just because of majority of players who want their Class to become op and nerf the enemy side.

Developers should change their mindset about how to satisfy the players.