[2021.12.13] Warspear Online Update 10.2. Preview. Part one

Holmes

40 minutes ago, Raislin said:

Now, i have no idea why they are nerfing Chieftains magic because that's not what is literally 2 shotting +10 awarded characters but its the physical damage skills. Either way it was still a "bug".

Don't worry they nerfed their major damage skills by 30% but added a basically guaranteed 4 second stun! Let's see..:dunno:

21 hours ago, Higgings said:

It can stay here :vp-looking:

And maybe this time actually listen? Because you guys obviously didn’t read anything that was posted into the warlock topic. Or at least tell us to stop making locks because it will never get buffed so we know what to do?

1 hour ago, Bruce Wayne said:

Pala has shield, where is the shield for dk according to ur logic

dark shield reduces damage received to dk not sure how much it reduces at 5/5 if compared to 4/4 70% sacred shield is it almost same? i used to play death knight and with high defence i used to receive low damage depending on luck
my logic is comparing 2 skills which in my personal opinion devs trying to balance sentinel and legion to have equal amount of fairness in skills

Banner concept related to Knight curse concept which is (dealing aoe damage over time + debuffing enemies defences) i didnt complain anything about nerfing Knight Curse because i know i can resisted and the damage wont appear unlike banner can be resisted but the damage stays, btw banner damage can be dodged/blocked Knight Curse weakness in radius makes up in the massive damage it does, im just asking for banner to be fixed and making it not disappear when  u cross areas

28 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Don't worry they nerfed their major damage skills by 30% but added a basically guaranteed 4 second stun! Let's see..:dunno:

Its supposed to be the AOE damage class of Legion but they made the AOE build irrelevant because reasons, there is a reason to worry

28 minutes ago, lallouss said:

dark shield reduces damage received to dk not sure how much it reduces at 5/5 if compared to 4/4 70% sacred shield is it almost same? i used to play death knight and with high defence i used to receive low damage depending on luck
my logic is comparing 2 skills which in my personal opinion devs trying to balance sentinel and legion to have equal amount of fairness in skills

Banner concept related to Knight curse concept which is (dealing aoe damage over time + debuffing enemies defences) i didnt complain anything about nerfing Knight Curse because i know i can resisted and the damage wont appear unlike banner can be resisted but the damage stays, btw banner damage can be dodged/blocked Knight Curse weakness in radius makes up in the massive damage it does, im just asking for banner to be fixed and making it not disappear when  u cross areas

Dk gets 1 point reduction on 37 points of raw def(guild buff , aura , shaman skill and other doesnt help) 

56 minutes ago, lallouss said:

dark shield reduces damage received to dk not sure how much it reduces at 5/5 if compared to 4/4 70% sacred shield is it almost same?

Not even close to that. Dark Wings are utterly useless in end game contents. 

• Developer

Comrades Rogues, Rangers and Hunters.

The duration of the basic Dodge skill has been increased from 10 seconds to 15 seconds.

23 minutes ago, Holmes said:

The duration of the basic Dodge skill has been increased from 10 seconds to 15 seconds.

When will testing start

50 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Any news for the fellow DKs about the Curse Skill being a bit more than useless against enemies who resist the Debuff? :vp-hehe:

4 hours ago, Necromaa said:

That’s exactly the reason for these changes, u looking at it from pvp point of view off course, and if people have set preferences to make parties doesnt mean nobody invites charmers in dg. 
U have a barb necro rogue charmer etc... how many times u invite charmers if u using tank? Or any other class except charmer. 
trust me my dear friend this update is more towards enhancing pve....

i have seen chieftain killing a bd in no time, now that they are given a stun too we should also whine about how strong that class is and doesn't need a stun with all that damage? 
I get ur point where u coming from but its a balance btw two sides not particularly about strong or weak classes.

Thanks bro:christmaskiss:

I'm looking over every view(PvP , pve , war) for a class mam. I mention that charmer is useless only when the class was released.

Now I would invite 4 charmers for any dg still they do a decent damage. Also they can kill the slowly moving whales in T5 sea map for quests.😍

I really feel bad for these 3 class users🤭

Rogue

Warlock

Necro

Because each skill balance updates players expect only a fair skill balance but the reality is like "we won't get buffed right" "we know"😆. They all get more nerf by increasing their duration of the skills and reducing their de-buff skill % .

Necro & locks already a dying class or people doesn't like to use them anymore. Rogues pve part is good from this Skill balance update but Pvp part still remains the same with a cd nerf from some skills.

Cheiftains can't kill any Blade dance in no time unless they have books + full physical build. So this class need to sacrifice something to make a good build which affects their magical damage part. Cheiftains arent vulnerable in arena and they can die faster just by 1 combo and they don't have any good survivability skills than healing.

From elf side each classes have 3-4 stun skills minimum and a Cheiftain have only 1 stun skill won't make much big difference. 

Charmer aoe skill need a Re-work with a better damage and I don't like long duration skill with mini damage like necros poison and acid rain.

Barbarians chop skill need to be improved like Blade dancer hamstring damage or cd must be reduced from the skill.

5 hours ago, Fabr said:

Bladedancer only has 2 damage dealing skills, it makes sense that this bleed does good damage, but it's still less than the base damage skill.

Blade dancer have dps+cd skill with good amount of control skill + Penetration skill and they can use it independently at 1/4 or 4/4 but a Barbarian berserk skill at 1/4 it improves enemy damage by 30% when the enemy hits the barbarian under that skill effect. Makes any sense?

6 hours ago, Fabr said:

Big deal a shield that nobody uses is buffed, and obviously you've never seen the "big area damage" of the sonic boom. Power of blades was heavily nerfed as the only form of damage from the bladedancer was the auto attack and it was reduced by 10%, and the skill changed from passive and will now consume mana regeneration.

Blade dancer shield skill cd had been lowered well with high durability and it can be cycled well to get healed by life steal bonus.

Sonic boom skill on each levels improved by 30% of the Blade dancers total damage excluding the normal damage.

At 4/4 it will be like 120% from the skill and they can kill enemies in war without touching them + the counter attack skill is more op.

If you say so then look at other classes 

Seeker 

Warlock

Hunter

Ranger

Necro

Rogue

Charmer 

All these classes have mana drain for normal skill compared to a Blade dancer skill.

For example check the Hunters base skill at 5/5 gives only 15% damage 12% Critical hit. 

Blade dancers auto his damage is more op compared with other classes damage skill with mana drain.

12 minutes ago, Lwn said:

I'm looking over every view(PvP , pve , war) for a class mam. I mention that charmer is useless only when the class was released.

Now I would invite 4 charmers for any dg still they do a decent damage. Also they can kill the slowly moving whales in T5 sea map for quests.😍

I really feel bad for these 3 class users🤭

Rogue

Warlock

Necro

Because each skill balance updates players expect only a fair skill balance but the reality is like "we won't get buffed right" "we know"😆. They all get more nerf by increasing their duration of the skills and reducing their de-buff skill % .

Necro & locks already a dying class or people doesn't like to use them anymore. Rogues pve part is good from this Skill balance update but Pvp part still remains the same with a cd nerf from some skills.

Cheiftains can't kill any Blade dance in no time unless they have books + full physical build. So this class need to sacrifice something to make a good build which affects their magical damage part. Cheiftains arent vulnerable in arena and they can die faster just by 1 combo and they don't have any good survivability skills than healing.

From elf side each classes have 3-4 stun skills minimum and a Cheiftain have only 1 stun skill won't make much big difference. 

Charmer aoe skill need a Re-work with a better damage and I don't like long duration skill with mini damage like necros poison and acid rain.

Barbarians chop skill need to be improved like Blade dancer hamstring damage or cd must be reduced from the skill.

Barbarians have 3 dmg skills separately already, it doesn’t really need a rework there,

Charmer pets make huge dmg in any game play scenario, and necro acid rain and poison can make massive dmg provided people make them 4/4, if u talk about these skills making low dmg in pvp, then sir u know pvp necro prefer put skill points on other controlling skills instead of these, (not to forget every class has a diff built for pvp and pve)

chieftains aren’t vulnerable in arena atall , you want me to really mention names here of +6+7 chars nuking full +10 greatness chars in elf( not to forget how purification and jump pots are abused in arena).

ofc that stun will make a huge difference in the combat 

lets just test the changes first then talk about if they are fair or unfair.

if u calling controlling skills as stun, then  i would suggest you need to really play at elf sir to improve ur knowledge about stun and how controlling skills are just useless against purification castle pots.

People made themselves comfortable with playing other classes more at mc side is not the fault of devs. A full greatness necro leaves and plays chieftain is not anybody’s fault. People have their own preferences for diff classes they are more comfortable with.

we cannot blame the community.

in my opinion necro rogues warlocks are all very decent class to play with in any scenario(pvp pve wars) 

it depends on how you want to accept it.

no hard feelings....!!!

Please fix the curse of dk which becomes completely useless when resisting her debuff, can resist the debuff, but it doesn't make sense for the flames to go with it, especially since it's a high cd skill

20 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

Barbarians have 3 dmg skills separately already, it doesn’t really need a rework there,

Charmer pets make huge dmg in any game play scenario, and necro acid rain and poison can make massive dmg provided people make them 4/4, if u talk about these skills making low dmg in pvp, then sir u know pvp necro prefer put skill points on other controlling skills instead of these, (not to forget every class has a diff built for pvp and pve)

If you say berserk power is a damage skill then try use from 1/4 and see what happens

Other classes uses skill independently or just by a low mana drain which isn't an issue really.

Charmers can't spawn 5+ anymore and you don't used read anything clearly and I'm talking about 1 aoe skill of this class.

A full +10 necro acid raid 4/4 + poison shield 4/4 won't make up even 2k damage and I don't how you think people will max those skill. My point of view is no one use those class at all.😁

If you necros aoe fear op , I would say it's a trash skill with low fear de-buff duration. Literally a necro would die before reaching the enemy to use that skill whereas druids halo+barrier+normal heal makes them immortal and let the tank alot in wars , so they can use the forest song skill easily.

I have got a suggestion by you now , I wish necros aoe fear skill should be same as druid aoe sleep skill (100%)🤔

9 hours ago, Lwn said:

They doesn't exist and even thou won't be useful for pve and wars. They aren't more useful with that magical damage  build and there is less amount of survivability.

I don't know how you say magical and hybrid part is useful without playing the class.

Charmers never gets a dg party from the past and they doesn't do a proper damage , proper healing and proper tanking.

So they need a better crowd control skill rather than "call" skill which was nerfed.

Wow this is the biggest made up story. There's many hybrid Charmers. And for your info. Not only i play the class, i have the class. And it's a power hybrid charmer that can both do dmg and support the pt. 

Edited by Speedom

2 hours ago, Holmes said:

From 10 sec to 15 sec but still 30 sec cd... doesn't make sense for rogues.

45 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

chieftains aren’t vulnerable in arena atall , you want me to really mention names here of +6+7 chars nuking full +10 greatness chars in elf( not to forget how purification and jump pots are abused in arena).

ofc that stun will make a huge difference in the combat 

lets just test the changes first then talk about if they are fair or unfair.

if u calling controlling skills as stun, then  i would suggest you need to really play at elf sir to improve ur knowledge about stun and how controlling skills are just useless against purification castle pots.

That's a good joke that a +6 Cheiftain nukes a +10 full greatness Blade dancer😂. We would wish to see that but we want a fair update. Jokes apart anyways.

You seems like bother about 1 stun of a Cheiftain which makes a huge difference?

Imagine Rangers , Blade dances , Paladins , Templars , Druids and even Mages , they all got 3 stuns minimum with high damage.

I'm talking about the aoe skill which controls the whole crowd and there's no such skills like Blade dancer rush skill (aoe stun) and paladins jump skill (aoe stun) in mc side.

You should play one mc class bro so you will learn about 1 to 1 stun skill mainly apart from alot of crowd controlling skills at elf side which makes the game experience more easy.

Elf classes are more easy to play than mc classes , alot of players prefer elfs because can do anything alone even merman dgs. 

A pro seeker from EU just finish a merman run within 10min and a whole elfs party finish a merman run in 3minutes.

1 hour ago, Necromaa said:

People made themselves comfortable with playing other classes more at mc side is not the fault of devs. A full greatness necro leaves and plays chieftain is not anybody’s fault. People have their own preferences for diff classes they are more comfortable with.

we cannot blame the community.

in my opinion necro rogues warlocks are all very decent class to play with in any scenario(pvp pve wars) 

it depends on how you want to accept it.

no hard feelings....!!!

Players just make themselves comfortable just by switching sides and thinking mc skills are useless.

Even after switching sides for their comfort , they aren't satisfied still which isn't Devs fault.

You just simply say warlocks , necros and rogues are very decent class to play but seems like you never read the other warlock users posts in this topic.

I do even read elf user post about their class issues and I see ranger blessing was nerfed , mages lost some of the de-buffs from their expert skill and  the paladins shield skill nerf but these classes gets buffed by other skills. So devs trying to make every skills to useful to use in any scenario.

Hope I can see elfs choose their unique build after the update rather than following the same skill build.

3 hours ago, Holmes said:

but its still nothing compared to old 40+ sec now you dodge boss 4 times in that 15 sec then you die... 

icon_skill_stone_skin.png Stone Skin

• Now blocked damage instantly accumulates one effect of the skill no more often than once every 2 seconds.

Ahhhh, mmmmm, This is unfair..... Those buffs can be removed with periodic damage..... and many enemies like rangers, chieftains, shamans, mages, etc, etc, etc, make many damage periodic, and passive becomes useless, so making block won't accumulate each 2 seconds? really? I think this is unfair.

@Nolan

Edited by Zedeght

1 hour ago, White17 said:

From 10 sec to 15 sec but still 30 sec cd... doesn't make sense for rogues.

1 hour ago, Keltas said:

but its still nothing compared to old 40+ sec now you dodge boss 4 times in that 15 sec then you die... 

C'mon, bros, 5 extra seconds with +26% Dodge is a lot

54 minutes ago, Zedeght said:

Ahhhh, mmmmm, isso é injusto ... Esses buffs podem ser removidos com dano periódico ... e muitos inimigos como rangers, chieftains, shamans, mages, etc, etc, etc, fazem muitos danos periódicos e passivos torna-se inútil, então fazer o bloco não vai se acumular a cada 2 segundos? Mesmo? Eu acho isso injusto.

barbaro had a loss in two defensive skills, he lost in his single damage skill, which besides said are single target, not like the other tanks that have area damage skill like bd, paladin dk etc, so you nerf the only ones dmg skill that barbaro has. how is barbaro in pvp that classes that have a lot of speed or a lot of dmg in the area will be able to kill the barbarian very easily, they still don't buff any skill so that barbaro can overcome this loss, they improved the dk reserve but they don't nothing to change the "cry of fury" which is a skill that no one uses and is a dead skill, even though barbarian has a good def with "stone skin" and "roar" was practically the only defensive skill of barbarian in pvp, could they change at least the "cry of rage" which is a dead skill?. @Nolan @Holmes 

On 12/13/2021 at 7:28 AM, Holmes said:

icon_exp_sk_v9_1.png Knight's Curse 

• Reduced the damage of the skill: from 120 \ 160 \ 180 \ 220 % of magical power to 110 \ 130 \ 155 \ 180 % of magical power.

Now that it got nerfed, you could make the Kiss of Death debuff and the Cursed Flame zone totally independent, so the zone would appear in the following situations:

• The Kiss of Death debuff ends by itself. 
  • The enemy dies before the debuff duration ends.
  • New EffectThe Kiss of Death debuff gets resisted.
  • New EffectThe player casts Knight's Curse on a enemy that already has the Kiss of Death debuff.

57 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Now that it got nerfed, you could make the Kiss of Death debuff and the Cursed Flame zone totally independent, so the zone would appear in the following situations:

• The Kiss of Death debuff ends by itself. 
  • The enemy dies before the debuff duration ends.
  • New EffectThe Kiss of Death debuff gets resisted.
  • New EffectThe player casts Knight's Curse on a enemy that already has the Kiss of Death debuff.

Or just normal aoe skill

Apart from curse we only have sharp as something that help magic dk

21 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Or just normal aoe skill

Apart from curse we only have sharp as something that help magic dk

Then it would be an AoE skill like every other

19 hours ago, Raislin said:

Technically speaking its completely fair since a off-hand weapons are supposed to get a reduction in damage in accordance to the "Dual wield specialization" skill or whatever.

I'd call it fixing an oversight.

Maces didn't exist before chosen/forsaken were released and magic maces came a long time after that. 

Now, i have no idea why they are nerfing Chieftains magic because that's not what is literally 2 shotting +10 awarded characters but its the physical damage skills. Either way it was still a "bug".

Rugged hide nerf is completely deserved btw, if you have even half decent pvp gear everyone hits you like 200 at best whenever you are at < 2k health its pretty ridiculous. It's literally a better defensive skill than dk's Dark shield and Blood shield combined and neither can be used on an ally.

Dual Wield? Do you even know what that does? Reduces your DMG. Do you know that auto attack damages are based on physical damage of maces and not magic maces?

Do you know that magic maces has magic damage value way too less than physical damage?

So what's the point of reducing magic % on off hand if the damages are dealt from skills only? Do you even understand what I am saying?

I got magic maces +10, do you know how much damage I reach with maces of lvl 32 only? Around 600

Do you know how much physical maces of lvl 32 reach? 1.2k

Are you even reading this? The magic maces were bad to even begin with and they nerfed it even more; the previous rework of magic DMG on magic maces just became shit.

I literally made good point, even a 7 year old would understand and get pissed.

Also, it's never possible to reach the damages of physical maces with magic maces, magic build sacrifice on auto attacks, relies completely on skill.

Edited by Higgings
Removed the foul language - unnecessary part

remove apathy relic in reverse flow, this skill can hit many players during its entire duration can push enemies and stun three times can take 9 people with relic, 9 + 9 + 9 each time stuns 9 people has a chance to activate the relic of apathy this is getting out of hand. 1 stream can stun 27 people and activate apathy in 27. the apathy relic reduces healing and the vampire is a powerful relic to pick up on many players. do not allow to add the relic of apathy in reverse flow.

@Holmes

@Nolan:vp-poke:

Edited by Lustz

3 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Dual Wield? Do you even know what that does? Reduces your DMG. Do you know that auto attack damages are based on physical damage of maces and not magic maces?

Do you know that magic maces has magic damage value way too less than physical damage?

So what's the point of reducing magic % on off hand if the damages are dealt from skills only? Do you even understand what I am saying?

I got magic maces +10, do you know how much damage I reach with maces of lvl 32 only? Around 600

Are you even reading this? Are you still blind? The magic maces were shitty to even begin with but thanks to your noob cries, they nerfed it even more, the previous rework of magic DMG on magic maces just became shit.

Also, it's never possible to reach the damages of physical maces with magic maces, magic build sacrifice on auto attacks, relies completely on skill, yet somehow some noob gaming community proposed some noob fixes

So +10 dual wield magic maces should have more magic than shaman, mages, etc? 

Screenshot_20211216-131316_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211216-131258_Chrome.jpg

9 hours ago, Lwn said:

That's a good joke that a +6 Cheiftain nukes a +10 full greatness Blade dancer😂. We would wish to see that but we want a fair update. Jokes apart anyways.

You seems like bother about 1 stun of a Cheiftain which makes a huge difference?

Imagine Rangers , Blade dances , Paladins , Templars , Druids and even Mages , they all got 3 stuns minimum with high damage.

I'm talking about the aoe skill which controls the whole crowd and there's no such skills like Blade dancer rush skill (aoe stun) and paladins jump skill (aoe stun) in mc side.

You should play one mc class bro so you will learn about 1 to 1 stun skill mainly apart from alot of crowd controlling skills at elf side which makes the game experience more easy.

Elf classes are more easy to play than mc classes , alot of players prefer elfs because can do anything alone even merman dgs. 

A pro seeker from EU just finish a merman run within 10min and a whole elfs party finish a merman run in 3minutes.

Read again!!! I said +6+7 kill full greatness chars not full greatness bd.🤪 

and again u saying these classes have 3 stuns minimum? Wow u really need to understand the difference between controlling skills and stuns😂😂😂😂

please know the classes better before u make theories about them. 
If u say elf has more controlling skills(80% of which can be removed by simple purification) I would agree. Yes everyone is looking for a fair rebalance. 
lets wait for the test to happen before we even make huge descriptions about this rebalancing post sir!!!!

given the fact how much hard work and criticism from players are involved give the developers some respect coz they make such changes completely unbiased ☺️☺️

i have played mc side(still have barb necro charmer rogue lock dk shaman) and now i play elf so i know the difference where on other hand u only have played mc so u fail to understand the rebalance 

no offence given or taken. I hope u would stop now:) 

10 hours ago, Lwn said:

If you say berserk power is a damage skill then try use from 1/4 and see what happens

Other classes uses skill independently or just by a low mana drain which isn't an issue really.

Charmers can't spawn 5+ anymore and you don't used read anything clearly and I'm talking about 1 aoe skill of this class.

A full +10 necro acid raid 4/4 + poison shield 4/4 won't make up even 2k damage and I don't how you think people will max those skill. My point of view is no one use those class at all.😁

If you necros aoe fear op , I would say it's a trash skill with low fear de-buff duration. Literally a necro would die before reaching the enemy to use that skill whereas druids halo+barrier+normal heal makes them immortal and let the tank alot in wars , so they can use the forest song skill easily.

I have got a suggestion by you now , I wish necros aoe fear skill should be same as druid aoe sleep skill (100%)🤔

I never said berserk is a dmg skill, strong blow basic barb skill, shield strike expert skill, defeat expert skill not to forget which interacts with chop skill and makes high damage on the other hand u compared bd hamstring to barb chop skill which is really funny because hamstring doesnt interact with other skills to make damage.

and it is used by bd for immobilising the opponent. There is huge difference in both skills and the way they are used so....:) 

57 minutes ago, Shinn said:

Whats the point of comparing 2 different types of classes by the pure amount of magic? 

10 hours ago, Lwn said:

You just simply say warlocks , necros and rogues are very decent class to play but seems like you never read the other warlock users posts in this topic.

I do even read elf user post about their class issues and I see ranger blessing was nerfed , mages lost some of the de-buffs from their expert skill and  the paladins shield skill nerf but these classes gets buffed by other skills. So devs trying to make every skills to useful to use in any scenario.

Rogues can kill casters i almost 1 stun combo, same goes for locks, the amount of control that class has can nuke bds even though they have resist. Let me show u a video:

See how a decent lock controls a full greatness bd. 

Looking at the changes from where i stand, i dont think these classes suffered any major nerfs. And again if somewhat buffs and nerfs are given to any side legions or sentinentals, each class has got buffed and nerfed, only thing is we arent whining about them thanks!!!!! 🙏 

Edited by Necromaa

2 hours ago, Shinn said:

Screenshot_20211216-131316_Chrome.jpg

Absolutely, since the staff users magic damage acts as auto attack damage, prove me wrong and I will stop.

15 hours ago, Holmes said:

Why rogues get that big nerf?

7 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Are you even reading this? Are you still blind? The magic maces were shitty to even begin with but thanks to your noob cries, they nerfed it even more, the previous rework of magic DMG on magic maces just became shit.

Also, it's never possible to reach the damages of physical maces with magic maces, magic build sacrifice on auto attacks, relies completely on skill, yet somehow some noob gaming community proposed some noob fixes

Bruv calm down. Have i committed a sin for pointing out that they fixed a unintended feature on a skill that came out when the game was released 10 years ago because such weaponry didn't exist back then. I wasn't complaining about magic chiefs being too op or them needing a nerf.

Did you even read my post?

Dude this is a skill balance  what does castle pot have to do with it

If u say elf has more controlling skills(80% of which can be removed by simple purification) I would agree. Yes everyone is looking for a fair rebalance. 

Elfs does have more controling skills and evers class have some kind of aoe control skill while on the other hand legion side only have lock . But guess what locks get nerfed  and druid got buffed  to 100% sleep.

Rogues can kill casters i almost 1 stun combo, same goes for locks, the amount of control that class has can nuke bds even though they have resist. Let me show u a video:

See how a decent lock controls a full greatness bd. 

Looking at the changes from where i stand, i dont think these classes suffered any major nerfs. And again if somewhat buffs and nerfs are given to any side legions or sentinentals, each class has got buffed and nerfed, only thing is we arent whining about them thanks!!!!! 🙏 

Oh that's cute, so you actually think warlocks can nuke bladedancers😂

From what i can tell in your video, you hit that bladedancer 278 with your auto-attacks. And let's not forget you're under castle buffs and using a potion to even get that damage.

No offence, but, the MVP of that fight was the hunter. He killed that druid on his own, and nuked the bd afterwards. The only thing your warlock did was keep the bd in place for a short time, while barely scratching his hp. And from the looks of it that bd was probably half afk. This is also apparent from the amount of damage you did by the end.

If you were alone with that bladedancer, and he actually took the fight seriously, he would wipe the floor with you. And let's just imagine he had 0 resist, it would take you 10 stuncycles to kill him, not 1 as you claim.

Even if you were with that hunter, 2v1, he would pop resist, rush into you, hamstring you and end you. It's that easy for them.

You can't just show 1 abnormal video, and think that sets the new standard. Go check the warlock class section on the forums, and what every single other warlock in this thread for starters, has to say.

Edited by Unkindled

7 minutes ago, Unkindled said:

Oh that's cute, so you actually think warlocks can nuke bladedancers😂

From what i can tell in your video, you hit that bladedancer 278 with your auto-attacks. And let's not forget you're under castle buffs and using a potion to even get that damage.

No offence, but, the MVP of that fight was the hunter. He killed that druid on his own, and nuked the bd afterwards. The only thing your warlock did was keep the bd in place for a short time, while barely scratching his hp. And from the looks of it that bd was probably half afk.

If you were alone with that bladedancer, and he actually took the fight seriously, he would wipe the floor with you. And let's just imagine he had 0 resist, it would take you 10 stuncycles to kill him, not 1 as you claim.

You can't just show 1 abnormal video, and think that sets the new standard. Go check the warlock class section on the forums, and what every single other warlock in this thread for starters, has to say.

Lol really thats all u could take from the video that’s funny, i said how a lock can control a bd, that bd wasnt half afk or 0 resil that was a full greatness bd, maybe the lock player was pro who knew how to play a lock. :) 

it was just an example u took it much seriously....😂😂😂😂

no offence taken but u are simply whining about nothing here...!!!!

Edited by Necromaa

8 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

Lol really thats all u could take from the video that’s funny, i said how a lock can control a bd, its not weak agreed that video had a strong hunter but lock control is that good that bd couldnt do anything,

no offence taken but u are simply whining about nothing here...!!!!

You missed your first dark circle, got a fear off successfully. And somehow the bd then got stunned out of nowhere, probably the minions you guys used. You then failed to pull off Fading+Pool not only once, but twice, and somehow that bladedancer kept getting stunned alot and feared 1 or 2 times, by a third party. And that wasnt you. So don't go calling it "the control of warlocks".

Edited by Unkindled

42 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Dude this is a skill balance  what does castle pot have to do with it

Elfs does have more controling skills and evers class have some kind of aoe control skill while on the other hand legion side only have lock . But guess what locks get nerfed  and druid got buffed  to 100% sleep.

Seeker(until this update),warden, priest, ranger all got no aoe cc. 

Paladin 2

BD 1

Mage 2

Druid 2

Templar 1

Warlock 2

Necro 1

Shaman 1

Chieftain 1

Hunter 1

And if you really want to nit pick,

Barbs 1 if you count Roar with a fear relic.

I guess any class with ice relic and rage on would also be aoe cc so maybe dont count relics but whatever.

Edited by Raislin

23 minutes ago, Raislin said:

Seeker(until this update),warden, priest, ranger all got no aoe cc. 

Paladin 2

BD 1

Mage 2

Druid 2

Templar 1

Warlock 2

Necro 1

Shaman 1

Chieftain 1

Hunter 1

And if you really want to nit pick,

Barbs 1 if you count Roar with a fear relic.

I guess any class with ice relic and rage on would also be aoe cc so maybe dont count relics but whatever.

Chief have aoe control ? Its debuff same with sham. Roar is also debuff . Im looking at control like ski that really control u . Hunters control can be removed by hitting , thats why no1 use it in group battles necro one too + necro need  to be inside of enemy group to even use it. And  how in the world templar have 1 ?

And i completly forgot that bd rush dnt stun ppl

Edited by Santa Claus

Trashing is a root, and so is quake they stop you from moving. 

I guess i forgot templars silence.

Even if it gets removed from damage doesnt matter, its still cc. If we go by that logic then we wouldnt count druid sleep either.