[2021.12.13] Warspear Online Update 10.2. Preview. Part one

Holmes

On 12/13/2021 at 11:28 AM, Holmes said:

Knight's Curse 

• Reduced the damage of the skill: from 120 \ 160 \ 180 \ 220 % of magical power to 110 \ 130 \ 155 \ 180 % of magical power.

In my honest opinion, in order for this change to be effective, DKs should be able to cast flames independently if the skill gets resisted or not. Against Raid Bosses we are basically handicapped by one skill (since they resist it). Enemies who resist it cancel the skill completely, and we need almost 30 seconds in order to apply it again: an eternity in PvP scenarios (not to count that nobody is stupid enough to stand on flames, and being the area 3x3, it's pretty easy to avoid)

I think it's fair to at least apply Flames independently of the presence of the debuff. In other words, make flames appear even if the skill is resisted. 

31 minutes ago, Higgings said:

In my honest opinion, in order for this change to be effective, DKs should be able to cast flames independently if the skill gets resisted or not. Against Raid Bosses we are basically handicapped by one skill (since they resist it). Enemies who resist it cancel the skill completely, and we need almost 30 seconds in order to apply it again: an eternity in PvP scenarios (not to count that nobody is stupid enough to stand on flames, and being the area 3x3, it's pretty easy to avoid)

I think it's fair to at least apply Flames independently of the presence of the debuff. In other words, make flames appear even if the skill is resisted. 

mages and chief easily counter it by cleanse cos it need 6 sec to start 

41 minutes ago, Higgings said:

that's exactly what I've been asking for for a long time, we only use this skill because of the fire, nobody cares about debuff.

10 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

mages and chief easily counter it by cleanse cos it need 6 sec to start 

Precisely. That's more than enough to cancel the skill entirely. 

On 12/13/2021 at 5:28 AM, Holmes said:

Shadow Sphere 

• Reduced the energy cost on the 4 skill level: from 20 units to 18 units

What is this? Shadow Sphere doesn't have energy cost but provide energy to the warlock, that means it gonna be nerfed by consuming energy again??

icon_skill_cruelty.png Exacerbation

• Changed skill type from active with constant energy consumption to active permanent skill: energy regeneration reduction of 15 \ 17 \ 20 \ 22 \ 25 units

Just being in combat, energy regeneration is greatly reduced... 

Will this remain the same? 

Even if skills like these will reduce regeneration as well? 

• Damage from auto-attacks is reduced: from 5 \ 10 \ 15 \ 20 \ 25 %, to 8 \ 11 \ 13 \ 17 \ 20 %

This is a very severe punishment, not everyone uses spring weaponry that adds 10% more strenght

icon_scill_internal_fury.png Inner Rage

• Effect of the skill now keeps for 5 \ 6 \ 7 \ 8 sec. after a health increase above the specified level.

Interesting, but not relevant... I mean, maybe it would never be activated, only if you are in pvp

icon_skill_aura_of_light.png Light Aura

• Changed skill type from active to active permanent skill: energy regeneration reduction of 7 \ 7 \ 8 \ 10 \ 12 units. 

Considering that it now impacts on energy regeneration, it should have some other added effect, that is, it makes no sense to use it if it is going to screw the energy regeneration for the same effect.

icon_exp_sk_v9_17.png Inner Forces

• Skill now reduces the damage received from players by 2% and from monsters by 3% for every 12 \ 10 \ 8 \ 6 % of missing health. 

Good, but the reduction is still very low

really don't notice any changes in this skill

2 hours ago, Darkcaller said:

Bd. Well, this class is alredy op and now you're making it more op. Okay, shield cd reduced is resonable, it is tank. But making sonic boom 5x5 and with more 30% dmg. That sounds insane. Also, will it affect Pterik's sonic boom?

This change in sonic boom will only help bd in pve, after all no pvp will take away points from your stun and resist to put into it, and you need to level up the skill if you want to do high damage with it. The increase is only on the skill's base damage, its area damage remains extremely low.

Edited by Fabr

Dark Circle 

• Increased the cooldown duration: from 14 seconds to 20 seconds.
  • Removed the empty tile in the centre of the skill’s effect area.
  • Changed the effect icon of the skill.

Zone of Weakness

• Reduced the duration of the skill: from 6 \ 8 \ 10 \ 12 seconds to 4 \ 6 \ 8 \ 10 seconds.
  • Reduced the value of the magic defense reduction: from 20 \ 40 \ 60 \ 80 %, to 20 \ 30 \ 40 \ 50 %.

Why the only class with AoE stuns from legion is receiving this kind of nerf?, this will be a huge disadvantage in war, now i can see legions in all servers losing every war from now on.

Developer commentary: The Warlock had problems with energy, which in a number of game situations did not allow it to fully realize the capabilities of the class. Reducing the energy cost of some abilities, as well as increasing defensive potential and survivability, compensate for the weakening of key control skills. 

I think the developers should try to install the game and play it. Is not possible that you having played say that just a little % in a complex combo (have even developers try to use warlocks combos and realize how ineficient they are?) of 2 expert skill, that takes a lot of time to activate as hex + dark seal can compensate reducing the only stuns that actually are the reason of the survability for warlocks, warlocks don't need dmg reduction, they're not tanks, they're not supossed to take damage, they stun and recover the hp while the oponnent/monster is under stun. Please reconsider giving this nerf to the AoE stun capability from legion (it would be better nerfing the survability skills than stuns) and also a rework to the never used bloody tribute skill. I'm spanish sorry if i said something in a confusing way.

icon_skill_life_drain.png Draining Life

• Increased damage of the skill by ~10% on all skill levels.
  • Increased healing of the skill: from 35 \ 45  \ 55 \ 65 \ 75 % of damage to 45 \ 55 \ 65 \ 75 \ 85 % of damage. 

icon_skill_shadow_pool.png Pool of Darkness

• Increased the damage of the skill from magical power: from 104 \ 106 \ 108 \ 110 \ 112 %, to 110 \ 115 \ 120 \ 125 \ 130 %.
  • Fixed the error due to which the stun was applied to any slowed opponent, not just the target under the effect of the Fading skill. 

Wow this is just great oh my god. A little extra damage for two skills that nobody even wastes points in. Im sure this will greatly boost the warlocks damage potential pve and pvp by alot! oh wait, nobody actually uses these skills for their damage potential in pvp. We are too busy spamming 10 different skill combinations that we actually forget to DEAL DAMAGE.

icon_skill_dark_coil.png Dark Circle 

• Increased the cooldown duration: from 14 seconds to 20 seconds.
  • Removed the empty tile in the centre of the skill’s effect area.
  • Changed the effect icon of the skill.

What??? is this a joke? The bread and butter skill of warlocks NERFED to the grave with a +6sec cd increase because of what exactly? a disastrous "defensive skill" that's so hard to pull of and just straight up dumb?

The Dark Circle skill is the bread and butter of warlocks because, not only is it the only instant effect CC that warlocks have besides Fear, but it's also the one with the longest reach. It's the ONLY STUN A WARLOCK has with a 5yard range, but because it's area of effect is a bit larger, it actually reaches 6yards. And 6yards is the range of auto-attacks, which means it's A KEY COMPONENT for every single warlock. The first skill any warlock throws is DARK CIRCLE. WITHOUT DARK CIRCLE, WARLOCKS ARE NO LONGER WARLOCKS. It's the only skill able to give warlocks the upper hand against most opponents in PVP (Besides bladedancers and other resist packing players). Because it allows the warlock to pull off the first CC on the enemy, giving the chance to create the stuncycles warlocks were so famous for once. Increasing the cd on the skill won't mess up the ability to pull off the first cc for warlocks completely, but, it will ruin any chance of pulling off STUNCYCLES.

Especially for people that have mixed pve and pvp, like myself. Since i would like to be viable in both of these parts of the game like any other class is. But unfortunately, we don't have enough skill-points for that. The biggest part of a warlocks damage and burst damage potential lies in, without a doubt Shadow Sphere and Power of Relaxation. I myself have both of these 4/4, because without these two skills, i wouldnt stand a chance against other damagers in pve, or pvp.

The problem with having both of these 4/4 is that there aren't a lot of skill points left, so the points spent in cc skills are much less, and it's more challenging to create a functioning stun-cycle, and this nerf of dark circle was essentially the last nail in the coffin for any mixed warlock build. So i would like to know, are warlocks actually damagers? or Debuffers? or whatever a only-cc-class is called.

image.png.ed41687d3db53883f1647dad7225c579.pngimage.png.6a54683411e7bca9042ac0402b53f61d.pngimage.png.2059a3a386dbea67b0d94d7181c3626e.pngimage.png.f5e194bc5d259a85bef0530ba79e7f41.pngimage.png.1dac15facbb50715900245cf4648f78b.pngimage.png.5dde1d37617443cd9cc5a7f8c498f5f5.png

Inside your own game, you claim warlocks are on par with a number of other damagers, be it mc or elf, at dealing damage, but it's simply not true, warlocks are very very disadvantaged compared to these other damagers. Rogues have stun skills that DEAL DAMAGE AND STUN AT THE SAME TIME. Same with mages. Hunters are just OP damagers with high physical dmg etc. All the damage classes seem to do damage and cc without many issues.

But warlocks for some reason are forced to choose between going full Damage and give up any sort of CC to compete with these other damage classes (which it still cant, even when you do), OR give up all your damage and become a full cc-caster.

Sorry but i don't have unlimited Oblivion books to keep switching between builds for pvp and pve.

I can't believe how anyone in their right mind would think this was a great idea. It has to be a personal issue against warlocks rofl.

Warlocks are supposed to be freaking damagers, but is the only class in the game, that has to spend more points cc skills than any other class. Why?

Developer commentary: The Warlock had problems with energy, which in a number of game situations did not allow it to fully realize the capabilities of the class. Reducing the energy cost of some abilities, as well as increasing defensive potential and survivability, compensate for the weakening of key control skills. 

And this is the compensation?

icon_skill_0138.png Stone Body

• Increased the amount of restored health: from 2 \ 3 \ 4 \ 5 % every 2 seconds, to 4 \ 6 \ 8 \ 10 % every 2 seconds..
  • Fixed the bug that allowed the Warlock to leave the combat state during the effect of the skill.

icon_skill_lock_curse.png Dark Seal  

• Increased the value of the damage reduction from the combo when the target was under the silence effect from the “Hex” skill: from 10 \ 15 \ 20 \ 25 %,  to 20 \ 25 \ 30 \ 40 %.

Seriously?

First of all, the Stone Body skill "buff" hasn't fixed a single issue with the skill. Having 5-15% extra hp won't stop warlocks from being camped by 3k auto-attack hitting bladedancers packing resist or any other class camping the warlock waiting to throw a CC as soon as the duration of Stone Body has ended. The stonebody skill does more harm to the warlock than good! putting yourself at a disadvantage to gain 10% hp?? why? this allows enemies to heal up, use defensives and just camp the warlock with a cc skill ready. Meanwhile the warlock is litterally a stone. A freaking stone.

Second of all, the Dark Seal skill, is straight up BAD. What in the world is this skill?, i bet i would have a higher chance getting +10 on a staff than pulling off this skill in any situation in PVP. Not only does it require you to actually cast Hex and wait for the silence to appear, and then throw Dark Seal, but you also have to have the enemy under control, so they won't cleanse themselves or simply just stun you, not allowing the skill to even be cast or just straight up 2-shot you like bds and other sentinel damagers are capable of. This is made even harder with a +6second cd on Dark Circle. AND EVEN IF YOU SUCCESSFULLY PULL IT OFF, What in the world is it going to help????? Bladedancers will hit 2k instead of 3k? wow that's great! why are we even allowing them to hit us in the first place????? I thought warlocks had more cc than other classes because it also works as a defensive way to prevent oneself from recieving damage. So why would any warlock even stand and let someone hit them??

The entire Dark Seal skill should be deleted and replaced. Same with Bloody Tribute. And Stone Body should be reworked completely. As was mentioned a trillion times under the warlock class suggestions, that someone actually didn't bother to read it seems.

Another problem these useless skills create is, once again, warlocks are supposedly damagers, but don't have any chances of actually dealing damage in pvp. We have to combine 10 different skills for a simple cc effect meanwhile other classes like druids press ONCE, and you're rooted. Press ONCE and you're sleeping etc. And other classes even deal damage on top of their instant cc.

Having to cast so many skills just to keep someone cc'ed, makes it nearly impossible to actually focus on damaging your target. Like other classes easily do. And as a warlock, you can't just stop cc'ing and let people attack you, because we have 0 freaking ways of replenishing the HP LOST.

Warlocks are so disadvantaged that it should actually be illegal. xD

1. Warlocks use cloth gear. Which has the least amount of defence of the 3 types.

2. Cloth gear is filled with magic, which takes away the opportunity of having other useful stats, like the other 2 types have (Light and Heavy)

3. Warlocks are the only cloth user without a HEAL, SHIELD, DEFENSE BUFF, RESIST SKILL ETC. ETC..

4. If you take a look at mages, they are without a doubt one of the most tanky casters in the game. Now compare them to warlocks, which was supposed to be similar but for the enemy faction. And you realize, warlocks don't have a shield that can tank unlimited damage, nor do they have a defence boost skill like mages and a skill that allows them to resist everything. And on top of that, they are actually allowed to deal damage as opposed to warlocks. Because mages have skills that DEAL DAMAGE AND STUN AT THE SAME TIME. Like every other class good at dealing dmg except warlocks do.

- Is the cc of warlocks supposed to be their advantage??? i can't possibly fathom how it gives warlocks an advantage with the amount of resist and resist relics/skills etc that are now in the game.

5. Casters have the lowest amount of damage in the game. But still somehow it was decided that they would have to wield staffs, which are 10x harder to amplify than any other weapon. Effectively turning casters into pea-shooters in PVP.

I can name a shit-ton of problems with the entire class but i think this should be more than enough.

In an earlier post made on the forums "[2021.10.15] Skill Rebalance. News"

We were told this:

- "Our team attentively watches over the feedback, so if you have ideas about skills and their mechanics, it’s high time to visit the corresponding forum section and create a new topic with your propositions — https://bit.ly/3DIz7rB."

When you press that link, it takes you to the class suggestions page, and when i enter under the warlock section, i am actually baffled by how disconnected the devs seem to be, from what is actually said inside these class suggestion sections. So i would encourage everyone to actually try and read what suggestions were given inside your own class section, and see if the devs actually implemented any suggestion, because this seems to not only be the issue for warlocks, but other classes aswell.

Congratulations you just ruined the entire class even more than it already is. Great work Aigrind!

Edited by Unkindled

3 hours ago, Danfake said:

@Nolan

I keep thinking... 

In short, DEVs do not listen to players... they only hear the whining of players doing PvP 1vs1, The Deathly Eye skill It deserved a total change, take out that x2 combo to activate. 

Increased their CD for 7 seconds, continues with the same effect of decreasing magic defense with the difference that will be 14%, effectiveness in boss, i can't say the word but it's the same ****. 

It was practically an indirect nerf, because we used the Skill to activate CD with relic, now with 7 second impossible. I feel helpless because of what they are going to do to my class. 

Every time I start reading the skill I find more failures in the future. 

🥲🥲🥲

I feel you, i expected some heavey buffs to the class to make it in line with other classes but what i got is more nerfs than buffs and 0 address to weak skills like totem and infection(okey maybe infection is not that weak but still can use some changes).

Basicly eye change is nothing more magic deff reduce is nothing no one use the skill for deff debuff everyone use it for the hp reduction and they didnt adress that, insted of changeing it to take only 1 buff to prock the full effects of the skill and the poison combo i just dont get that, other wise the 5 sec more cd wouid of make sense.

sleep change is not necessary but i gues its in line with all cc nerfs

shield upadate is meh really 40% more durabilty on shield wich have verry low hp shield + 3 sec nerf for some god knows reason, is that your interesting shield update?I thogth you will change the shield formula to take the acount more of the magic dmg or maybe take acount your deff stats or even maybe just make it aoe soo everyone in pt recive shields, much more fun and reasonble change that this 40% durabilty incrase and the 3 sec more cd.

heal change- againe  i dont see any reason but its okey i gues we wont die with 15%  less heal

connection change- dont wana be rude but do you guys know your own game the problem from this skill is the infection interaction no the dmg transfer itself you  shouid of touch that not nerfing allready dead skill even more, nobody will use this skill besides mass pvp events.

dark power- looks like adjustment you get perma boost on cost of less energy regen 

overall almost 0 change at all, honesly more nerfs than buffs on a class wich is allready weak almost everywere i dont undestand this.

were is, totem change, were is infection change, were is poison spit cd reduce, were is acid rain cd reduce (ya i think it decerves less cd)

nothing im verry decapointed really i hope test server prove me wrong and there will be some buffs, otherwise ill be like that guy  witch asked for class change.

vs_2_1200x630.png

General

icon_skill_dual_wield_specialization.png Dual Wield Specialization

• Added a 30% reduction in magical damage from a weapon in the left hand. 

Just why? I mean the magic maces already has damn too low magic damage, it doesn't even come close to physical maces. And again, why are you comparing it to physical maces? Physical maces give you auto attack increase. Reducing magic damage on offhand would be the most stupid thing I would see in a rebalance.

If you are full magic build chieftain, you are getting missed out on low attack damage and now with 30% reduction in magic maces, it will turn out to be worse for players who literally rely on skills to survive, guess what? Well the skills got nerfs too, I mean what do you even want? You introduced chieftain for aoe because we lacked aoe damages, now you are literally going back on your words, taking back the damages on aoe, while elves had it from start, mages, paladin and what not. I am not crying, I am angry because the only way you are determining the chieftain's ability is from PvP perspective, while on PvE it sucks, now it's gonna suck even more. 

One more thing I don't understand, how in the world a chieftain's magic damage is veryyy powerful without critical hit value at 40%

The huge bursts of damage occurs cause the skills are doing critical damage. I mean look at a damn seeker, 7k+ DMG on auto attack, who are you joking with, I put all my heart in building the best magic chieftain but all you had to do was introduce a stupid proposal to destroy a year of our dedication into finding out ways to make a magic chieftain sustain in places.

If it's PvP which is bothering them, then reduce the damage on the skill in PvP terms. It doesn't need to affect the PvE side of the gameplay.

Besides, these AoE skills of chieftains already has players limits on how much players the skill will damage and that depends on where the skill points are being used. Yet, they are complaining about it, how childish.

You are literally nerfing a character which has skills mainly based on magical damage. This is so stupid.

Again, if you are going to complain that max critical hit % is easy to reach on chieftain, I don't care, reduce the critical hit value cat skill, I would still invest on critical crystals to reach max critical hit value, why? It's the damn reason chieftain can deal such damage but nope all you see that elves are crying because they can't target chieftain first. 

Edited by Higgings
Removed the foul language - unnecessary part

11 hours ago, Priest H said:

Harad's Tears is the main attack skill of Priest. It is not a compulsory skill that can cause additional attack(AOE). It has a possibility and the cooldown time is 4sec when Priest has a 60% CD reduce(Dedending on Priest's Equipments). Therefore, this skill is not as strong as a true AOE skill.  Also, you need to consider its weapon's attack cooldown time is 3.1 sec. Especially when Priest use Harad's Tears, it will at least cost 1 sec for a Priest to shake his stave. Then the skill comes out. Could this action be removed to allow an instant skill useage? As Harad's Tears is the main attack skill of Priest, Please allow it to be stronger.

In addition, I recommend the offical members to test whether it is useful of increasing the shield volume by up to 40% on 5 skill levels in PVP. Before, the shield got a volume of 800 HP on 5 skill levels. Now, with 40% increase, it has a volume of 1120 HP. In PVP, one atuo hit by the phisical damage characters could eliminate the shiled. The increase of 40% shield volume actually does not help priests to protect themsleves a lot. Either increasing the shield volume up to 1400 or giving priest a controling skill like stun would be much helpful. Anyway, something is better than nothing.

I agree with priest and necro shield is becoming far more useless, whats the use of increasing durability to 1120, it is still one hit but more cd time, and now heal is also reduced in all healer class. We will all be leaving healer soon

1 hour ago, William A Bueno said:

Why the only class with AoE stuns from legion is receiving this kind of nerf?, this will be a huge disadvantage in war, now i can see legions in all servers losing every war from now on.

I think the developers should try to install the game and play it. Is not possible that you having played say that just a little % in a complex combo (have even developers try to use warlocks combos and realize how ineficient they are?) of 2 expert skill, that takes a lot of time to activate as hex + dark seal can compensate reducing the only stuns that actually are the reason of the survability for warlocks, warlocks don't need dmg reduction, they're not tanks, they're not supossed to take damage, they stun and recover the hp while the oponnent/monster is under stun. Please reconsider giving this nerf to the AoE stun capability from legion (it would be better nerfing the survability skills than stuns) and also a rework to the never used bloody tribute skill. I'm spanish sorry if i said something in a confusing way.

That sounds more like a chain reaction than a combo.

Every class needs at least one defensive skill, you can't depend only on stuns,  If so, you would never feel at ease, and it would be the only class with tons of stun just to "defend itself", it would only cause more imbalance and more people complaining. 

Just now, lallouss said:

yes 2 different skills but they made this update specifically to balance the factions to have both sides same equivalent effects, dont u say? i can give few examples of how

ranger dodge <> rogue dodge
rogue -%accuracy <> warden -% accuracy
priest,druid heal <> necro,shaman heal

Kick no get buff, Rogue skill still in decrease -45% Accuracy and warden -55%...

Just now, Unkindled said:

Wow this is just great oh my god. A little extra damage for two skills that nobody even wastes points in. Im sure this will greatly boost the warlocks damage potential pve and pvp by alot! oh wait, nobody actually uses these skills for their damage potential in pvp. We are too busy spamming 10 different skill combinations that we actually forget to DEAL DAMAGE.

What??? is this a joke? The bread and butter skill of warlocks NERFED to the grave with a +6sec cd increase because of what exactly? a disastrous "defensive skill" that's so hard to pull of and just straight up dumb?

The Dark Circle skill is the bread and butter of warlocks because, not only is it the only instant effect CC that warlocks have besides Fear, but it's also the one with the longest reach. It's the ONLY STUN A WARLOCK has with a 5yard range, but because it's area of effect is a bit larger, it actually reaches 6yards. And 6yards is the range of auto-attacks, which means it's A KEY COMPONENT for every single warlock. The first skill any warlock throws is DARK CIRCLE. WITHOUT DARK CIRCLE, WARLOCKS ARE NO LONGER WARLOCKS. It's the only skill able to give warlocks the upper hand against any opponent in PVP (Besides bladedancers and other resist packing players). Because it allows the warlock to pull off the first CC on the enemy, giving the chance to create the stuncycles warlocks were so famous for once. Increasing the cd on the skill won't mess up the ability to pull off the first cc for warlocks completely, but, it will ruin any chance of pulling off STUNCYCLES.

Especially for people that have mixed pve and pvp, like myself. Since i would like to be viable in both of these parts of the game like any other class is. But unfortunately, we don't have enough skill-points for that. The biggest part of a warlocks damage and burst damage potential lies in, without a doubt Shadow Sphere and Power of Relaxation. I myself have both of these 4/4, because without these two skills, i wouldnt stand a chance against other damagers in pve, or pvp.

The problem with having both of these 4/4 is that there aren't a lot of skill points left, so the points spent in cc skills are much less, and it's more challenging to create a functioning stun-cycle, and this nerf of dark circle was essentially the last nail in the coffin for any mixed warlock build. So i would like to know, are warlocks actually damagers? or Debuffers? or whatever a only-cc-class is called.

image.png.ed41687d3db53883f1647dad7225c579.pngimage.png.6a54683411e7bca9042ac0402b53f61d.pngimage.png.2059a3a386dbea67b0d94d7181c3626e.pngimage.png.f5e194bc5d259a85bef0530ba79e7f41.pngimage.png.1dac15facbb50715900245cf4648f78b.pngimage.png.5dde1d37617443cd9cc5a7f8c498f5f5.png

Inside your own game, you claim warlocks are on par with a number of other damagers, be it mc or elf, at dealing damage, but it's simply not true, warlocks are very very disadvantages compared to these other damagers. Rogues have stun skills that DEAL DAMAGE AND STUN AT THE SAME TIME, Hunters are just OP damagers with high physical dmg etc.

But warlocks for some reason are forced to choose between going full Damage and give up any sort of CC to compete with these other damage classes (which it still cant even when you do), OR give up all your damage and become a full cc-caster.

Sorry but i don't have unlimited Oblivion books to keep switching between builds for pvp and pve.

I can't believe how anyone in their right mind would think this was a great idea. It has to be a personal issue against warlocks rofl.

Warlocks are supposed to be freaking damagers, but is the only class in the game, that has to spend more points cc skills than any other class. Why?

And this is the compensation?

Seriously?

First of all, the Stone Body skill "buff" hasn't fixed a single issue with the skill. Having 5-15% extra hp won't stop warlocks from being camped by 3k auto-attack hitting bladedancers packing resist or any other class camping the warlock waiting to throw a CC as soon as the duration of Stone Body has ended. The stonebody skill does more harm to the warlock than good! putting yourself in a disadvantage to gain 10% hp?? why? this allows enemies to heal up, use defensives and just camp the warlock with a cc skill ready. Meanwhile the warlock is litterally a stone. A freaking stone.

Second of all, the Dark Seal skill, is straight up BAD. What in the world is this skill?, i bet i would have a higher chance getting +10 on a staff than pulling off this skill in any situation in PVP. Not only does it require you to actually cast Hex and wait for the silence to appear, and then throw Dark Seal, but you also have to have the enemy under control, so they won't cleanse themselves or simply just stun you, not allowing the skill to even be cast or just straigh up 2-shot you like bds and other sentinel damagers are capable of. This is made even harder with a +6second cd on Dark Circle. AND EVEN IF YOU SUCCESSFULLY PULL IT OFF, What in the world is it going to help????? Bladedancers will hit 2k instead of 3k? wow that's great! why are we even allowing them to hit us in the first place????? I thought warlocks had more cc than other classes because it also works as a defensive way to prevent oneself from recieving damage. So why would any warlock even stand and let someone hit them??

The entire Dark Seal skill should be deleted and replaced. Same with Bloody Tribute. And Stone Body should be reworked completely. As was mentioned a trillion times under the warlock class suggestions, that someone actually didn't bother to read it seems.

Another problem these useless skills create is, once again, warlocks are supposedly damagers, but don't have any chances of actually dealing damage in pvp. We have to combine 10 different skills for a simple cc effect meanwhile other classes like druids press ONCE, and you're rooted. Press ONCE and you're sleeping etc.

Having to cast so many skills just to keep someone cc'ed, makes it nearly impossible to actually focus on damaging your target. Like other classes easily do. And as a warlock, you can't just stop cc'ing and let people attack you, because we have 0 freaking ways of replenishing the HP LOST.

Warlocks are so disadvantaged that it should actually be illegal. xD

1. Warlocks use cloth gear. Which has the least amount of defense of the 3 types.

2. Cloth gear is filled with magic, which takes away the opportunity of having other useful stats, like the other 2 types have (Light and Heavy)

3. Warlocks are the only cloth user without a HEAL, SHIELD, DEFENSE BUFF, RESIST SKILL ETC. ETC..

4. If you take a look at mages, they are without a doubt one of the most tanky casters in the game. Now compare them to warlocks, which was supposed to be similar but for the enemy faction. And you realize, warlocks don't have a shield that can tank unlimited damage, nor do they have a defense buff like mages and a skill that allows them to resist everything. And on top of that, they are actually allowed to deal damage as opposed to warlocks. Because mages have skills that DEAL DAMAGE AND STUN AT THE SAME TIME. Like every other class good at dealing dmg except warlocks do.

- Is the cc of warlocks supposed to be their advantage??? i can't possibly fathom how it gives warlocks an advantage with the amount of resist and resist relics/skills etc that are now in the game.

5. Casters have the lowest amount of damage in the game. But still somehow it was decided that they would have to wield staffs, which are 10x harder to amplify than any other weapon. Effectively turning casters into pea-shooters in PVP.

I can name a shit-ton of problems with the entire class but i think this should be more than enough.

In an earlier post made on the forums "[2021.10.15] Skill Rebalance. News"

We were told this:

- "Our team attentively watches over the feedback, so if you have ideas about skills and their mechanics, it’s high time to visit the corresponding forum section and create a new topic with your propositions — https://bit.ly/3DIz7rB."

When you press that link, it takes you to the class suggestions page, and when i enter under the warlock section, i am actually baffled by how disconnected the devs seem to be, from what is actually said inside these class suggestion sections. So i would encourage everyone to actually try and read what suggestions were given inside your own class section, and see if the devs actually implemented any suggestion, because this seems to not only be the issue for warlocks, but other classes aswell.

Congratulations you just ruined the entire class even more than it already is. Great work Aigrind!

Pls move this to Warlock Class discussion, is a big reaction opinion xD @Higgings@Unkindled

13 hours ago, Crowns said:

Well, if you look at the "gaming community" aka "elves", you would know that it's near impossible for us to keep our AOE magic. At the very least, they should retain some form of usefulness for physical builds. 

Personally, I'm a huge magic user and I noticed how disgusting it is in terms of AOE PVP (1 amped out chieftain can kill 20+/- in a single AOE).  So yes, it deserves a little rebalance but not in the dual-wield but rather in the % magic damage of skills. By nerfing dual-wield, they also effectively killed off mixed builds of physical and magic. 

I am just giving a fair, unbiased solution to the dev team. 

They nerf our area dmg, and our stun area (warlocks) warlocks get 6 sec cd on dark circle and reduce effect from zone of weaknes,  but druids forest song get buff to 100%, bd rush dont nerf,  pala area skill no nerf, mage area stun no nerf? How comes they only nerf area stun of mc but elves no? Long time mc asking nerf bd but they dont care but if elves ask nerf mc for 1 month they do? Just tell us gm is playing bd and we will understand 

20 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

"added" not "changed" 

meaning that offhand weapons will have 40% less physical damage and 30% less magic dmg

Abit not fair because chieftain is the only class who using 2x maces, so it's the only class that feel the pain of less magic dmg or am I wrong?

13 minutes ago, Ahmedic said:

Abit not fair because chieftain is the only class who using 2x maces, so it's the only class that feel the pain of less magic dmg or am I wrong?

you are not wrong and in fact they mention chieftain being the reason they made this change

On 12/13/2021 at 12:28 PM, Holmes said:
  • Added a 30% reduction in magical damage from a weapon in the left hand. 

Developer commentary: When using a certain combination of weapons, the Chieftain received too high the final efficiency. This adjustment will give the right to life to other types of weapons and equalize their usefulness

1 hour ago, Kyrai said:

Pls move this to Warlock Class discussion, is a big reaction opinion xD @Higgings@Unkindled

It can stay here :vp-looking:

And as for the charmer, which in addition to greatly increasing the damage of your dogs with a 55% increase that makes them hit equal to a bladedancer and make them do damage aoe, and can even do several critical hits in a row to a full resiliency player, because of a relic of fury? Are you going to let them abuse that broken combination? When are you going to fix the mechanics of this relic, because the charmer is the only one who can crit indefinitely with his dogs until the rage wears off, while the rest of the other classes in the game is just once? I want to see how this goes when the Christmas event comes along, with its special fury books.

Edited by Fabr

many brb complain about berserk power animation and the duration, and skills like warden fortication & bd passive, paladin aura they work like berserk power so why devs dont touch in this skill ? 

All these complaints are PvP. Yea lets nerf this nerf that and ruin everything for PvE players. Y'all are so dam selfish.

Edited by Speedom

16 hours ago, Mczohan08 said:

Are you serious? Bd Just need nerf and nerf. Bd tank/dd character but more than attack by rogue. %100 resist %30 autoattack but you again and again crying. I think admins  or developers playing bd because not nerfing.

You obviously haven't played BD in elf, or haven't seen a real bd nowadays. Tank BDs are obsolete bro they're dead since counter attack was nerfed hard, tank BDs rarely found now. In tank BDs in pvp/arena are not as tanky as barbarian/warden/deathknight/paladins they have no health restore skills they only have shield skill which players only lvl up to 1/4, they're only named tanks because they can use heavy equipments. The case of this is in PVE, most players neglect Blade dancers in dungeon spams/runs if built tank, why? BDs dont have aoe dmg in auto attacks and very low dps compared to seeker/ mage/ rangers, they're very inefficient tanks (single aggro is weak, rush is the only area aggro skill which is also weak, have long cooldowns and have limited aoe effect, a ranger can steal single aggro more than a bd) they make party members die often eventually failing the party, they cant even tank specific dungeons (Tech tower, Sea myth, festive dungeons, Tree myth etc.) And cant tank raid bosses. So, players that wanted their BDs to be invited in boss raids, dungeon runs/spams it resulted them building DPS blade dancers with light armors equipped with swords/daggers with max PoB to be able to cope up with the dps competitions of seekers/rangers demands by players. Conclusion BD tanks are dead in PVE they now rely on their autoattacks, in PVP they're not as tanky as barbarians.

Most of BDs are built dps now in PVE. Devs are doing great anyway on this rebalance, im still waiting for test servers to test the permanent active skills that reduces mana regen. If u want BDs to be nerfed on every patch might as well delete the class, also why would devs play their own game?Just for test of maybe or they just want to rekt other players? Which doesn't make any sense

1 hour ago, Speedom said:

All these complaints are PvP. Yea lets nerf this nerf that and ruin everything for PvE players. Y'all are so dam selfish.

No more nerfs! Buff every class!

any update about fully crafted level 32 equipment, lv31 and lv32 arena set? 

how about putting rank of every player to know how strong they are like RANK S, RANK A, B, C, D

2 hours ago, Avamanyar said:

No more nerfs! Buff every class!

Sounds good but don't buff BD they very strong already

4 hours ago, Speedom said:

Indeed, not fair... 

For one, they punish us all:sad1:

4 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Sounds good but don't buff BD they very strong already

They Literally nerf bd on each update and we never notice any change XD

Apparently bladedancers are immune to nerfs:fuck_that:

Everyone prefer charmer only for Physical damage build and magical part is still useless rather than healing.

We want a better area damage from Otherworld fire skill Since there is no good crowd control skill from this class and the damage is too low already with 3second gap is a long duration.

Re-work the skill with 1.5 or 2second duration for each 6x hits which does half of the magical damage 6x times in the selected area for each 1.5 or 2second interval of time.

Else

Improve the skill (Otherworld fire) damage for each hits should do 100% 3x area damage(magical damage)  with 1.5 or 2second interval of time.

Chop skill of a Barbarian still remains useless and no one use that skill for any purpose. 

Reduce the chop duration cd or improve the skill damage so players can invest points on it 

Blade dancer hamstring skill is more over powered and it does high bleeding damage.

Blade dancer just got buffed by shield skill and high area damage Skill and players think 10% damage reduced is a big nerf but it gets tallied already by the shield skill which has low duration of cd and more durable to use.

Now they can cycle that shield skill every time with thier hurricane strike skill + the faster aoe damage which increase 30% of the damage on each levels.

1 hour ago, Kaesarz said:

Indeed, not fair... 

For one, they punish us all:sad1:

Like come on, remember where y'all came from.

1 hour ago, Lwn said:

Everyone prefer charmer only for Physical damage build and magical part is still useless rather than healing.

100% disagree. Magic and hybrid charmers are great. I find them more useful than full physical simple style charmers. 

Edited by Speedom

On 12/13/2021 at 3:58 PM, Holmes said:

Now the skill creates a blazing zone in the specified area for 6 seconds. Each second the zone applies a debuff to all enemies in it for 3 \ 4 \ 5 \ 6 sec. The effect deals magic damage every second.

What's the % of damage at each level?

7 saat önce chocoli dedi ki:

Belli ki elfte BD oynamamışsınız ya da bugünlerde gerçek bir bd görmemişsiniz. Tank BD'ler eskidi kardeşim, karşı saldırı sert bir şekilde nerflendiğinden öldüler, tank BD'leri artık günümüzde bulunuyor. Pvp/arenadaki tank BD'leribar/gardiyan/ölüm şövalyesi/paladinler kadar tanklı değiller, sağlık geri yüklemeye sahip değiller, bar sadece 1/4'e kadar lvl olduğuna dair sahipler, kullanılan tank olarak ediliyorlar çünkü ağır olabiliyorlar. Bunun PVE'de, çoğu oyuncu zindan spamlerinde/tank inşa edilmişse koşularda Blade amaçlarını hedefleniyor, neden?BD'lerin otomatik saldırılarda aoe dmg'si yoktur ve arayücü/büyücü/büyücülere kıyasla çok düşük dps'ye sahipler, çok verimsiz tanklardır (tek aggro zayıftır, hücum, aynı zamanda zayıf olan, uzun süreli olan ve hastanede tek alan aggro yeteneğidir, uzun süreli olan ve normal tek alan aggro yeteneğidirdir . etki, bir korucu bir bd'den daha fazla tek agro) parti üyelerini genel olarak çalışan partide kule olarak ücretler, belirli zindanları bile (Teknik, Deniz efsanesi, şenlikli zindanlar, Ağaç inancısi vb.) Ve tank koruyucularını hastalarını vb..75, zindan'larının patronlarına baskınlarına, BD'yi arayanların/korucuların davetlerine katılmalarına, isteyenlerin/koruculara dps yarışmacılarına katılmak için mümkün olabilecek maksimum PoB'ye sahip kılıçlar/hançerlerle hafif hafif zırhlı DPS bıçaklarından yanaşmalarına neden oldular. istekleri. Sonuç BD'de tankları öldüler, artık otomatik hedeflere geçişlerde barbarlar, PVP'de çok tehlikeli olmayanlar. BD'nin patronlarına baskınlarına, zindan yürüyüşlerine/istenmeyen postalara davet etmeye istekli isteyenler, isteyenlerin/korucuların talep edilen dps yarışmalarıyla başa çıkabilmek için maksimum PoB'ye sahip köpek/hançerlerle hafif hafif zırhlı DPS bıçakları tasarımlarına neden oldu. oyuncular.Sonuç BD'de tankları öldüler, artık otomatik hedeflere geçişlerde barbarlar, PVP'de çok tehlikeli olmayanlar. BD'nin patronlarına baskınlarına, zindan yürüyüşlerine/istenmeyen postalara davet etmeye istekli isteyenler, isteyenlerin/korucuların talep edilen dps yarışmalarıyla başa çıkabilmek için maksimum PoB'ye sahip köpek/hançerlerle hafif hafif zırhlı DPS bıçakları tasarımlarına neden oldu. oyuncular. Sonuç BD'de tankları öldüler, artık otomatik hedeflere geçişlerde barbarlar, PVP'de çok tehlikeli olmayanlar.

BD'lerin çoğu artık PVE'de dps olarak. Geliştiriciler de bu yeniden yeniden tasarlanacak harika gidiyor, hala test sunucularının manasının yenilenmesini azaltan ürünlerden yeniden satışa sunulması bekleniyor. Her yamada BD'lerin sinirlenmesiyle kendini geliştirebilir, sınıfında da kullanılabilir, neden geliştiriciler neden oyunlarını oynasınlar? Belki belki için mi yoksa sadece diğer oyuncular rekt mi yapmak için mi? Hangisi değersiz

Bd Best pvp class now because not have counter in Game. Bd Will defeat any class in pvp. in pve Now Best 1.seeker 2. Hunter/ranger 3.bd rogue maybe 4th or not. Why you not like this moment? if need bd autoattack? need nerf bd resistance(I think need delete natural resistance/rework because not balanced skill  )  and maybe balanced.

1 hour ago, Necromaa said:

What's the % of damage at each level?

Should be same as now, 15% of magic + character lvl + ~20

And around 10-20% more damage per rank

Edited by rafa9876

3 hours ago, Speedom said:

100% disagree. Magic and hybrid charmers are great. I find them more useful than full physical simple style charmers. 

They doesn't exist and even thou won't be useful for pve and wars. They aren't more useful with that magical damage  build and there is less amount of survivability.

I don't know how you say magical and hybrid part is useful without playing the class.

Charmers never gets a dg party from the past and they doesn't do a proper damage , proper healing and proper tanking.

So they need a better crowd control skill rather than "call" skill which was nerfed.

Dk's Aura of Hate: The 15 physical attack and 15 mana power provided by the AURA of Hate is wasted when the DK is using a shield, and the 15 defense provided by the Aura of Hate is wasted when the DK is using a two-handed weapon. So why not also make the aura of hate a skill that can follow your character and use different types of weapons with different bonuses。 When the DK uses a two-handed weapon, the aura of hatred still provides 15 physical attack and magic power, but no longer provides defense, but other offensive attributes。

6 hours ago, Lwn said:

Blade dancer hamstring skill is more over powered and it does high bleeding damage.

Blade dancer just got buffed by shield skill and high area damage Skill and players think 10% damage reduced is a big nerf but it gets tallied already by the shield skill which has low duration of cd and more durable to use.

Now they can cycle that shield skill every time with thier hurricane strike skill + the faster aoe damage which increase 30% of the damage on each levels.

Bladedancer only has 2 damage dealing skills, it makes sense that this bleed does good damage, but it's still less than the base damage skill.

Big deal a shield that nobody uses is buffed, and obviously you've never seen the "big area damage" of the sonic boom. Power of blades was heavily nerfed as the only form of damage from the bladedancer was the auto attack and it was reduced by 10%, and the skill changed from passive and will now consume mana regeneration.

No bd will cycle with this shield, simply because no one will put points on it. Bd is a dmg class, who is going to lose points using a shield? And if cycling with a shield was an issue, necro and priest would be gods. There are skills much more problematic than a shield that can be cycled, a great example is the rogue kick in the back. Sonic boom is the same thing, nobody puts points on it except some pve bds that don't have attack speed.

32 minutes ago, yinglun said:

Dk's Aura of Hate: The 15 physical attack and 15 mana power provided by the AURA of Hate is wasted when the DK is using a shield, and the 15 defense provided by the Aura of Hate is wasted when the DK is using a two-handed weapon. So why not also make the aura of hate a skill that can follow your character and use different types of weapons with different bonuses。 When the DK uses a two-handed weapon, the aura of hatred still provides 15 physical attack and magic power, but no longer provides defense, but other offensive attributes。

Be careful in using the terms. Aura of Hate doesn't provide mana power. It provides 15% of pdmg, mdmg, pdeff and mdeff. Actually, in my opinion this skill is completly alright as it is, because it helps to dk in whatever weapon you're using and it is mostly pve skill. Not every single skill must be pvp and Aura provides good bonus for dk as tank. 

2 hours ago, Lwn said:

They doesn't exist and even thou won't be useful for pve and wars. They aren't more useful with that magical damage  build and there is less amount of survivability.

I don't know how you say magical and hybrid part is useful without playing the class.

Charmers never gets a dg party from the past and they doesn't do a proper damage , proper healing and proper tanking.

So they need a better crowd control skill rather than "call" skill which was nerfed.

That’s exactly the reason for these changes, u looking at it from pvp point of view off course, and if people have set preferences to make parties doesnt mean nobody invites charmers in dg. 
U have a barb necro rogue charmer etc... how many times u invite charmers if u using tank? Or any other class except charmer. 
trust me my dear friend this update is more towards enhancing pve....

i have seen chieftain killing a bd in no time, now that they are given a stun too we should also whine about how strong that class is and doesn't need a stun with all that damage? 
I get ur point where u coming from but its a balance btw two sides not particularly about strong or weak classes.

3 hours ago, rafa9876 said:

Should be same as now, 15% of magic + character lvl + ~20

And around 10-20% more damage per rank

Thanks bro:christmaskiss:

On 12/13/2021 at 2:03 PM, lallouss said:

and so on, they did them on purpose perfectly balance skills in between enemy factions so im asking why not make banner same effect as Knight Curse when crossing area it should stay and not disappear, im not asking for a 180% damage

Pala has shield, where is the shield for dk according to ur logic

Edited by Bruce Wayne

21 hours ago, Ahmedic said:

Technically speaking its completely fair since a off-hand weapons are supposed to get a reduction in damage in accordance to the "Dual wield specialization" skill or whatever.

I'd call it fixing an oversight.

Maces didn't exist before chosen/forsaken were released and magic maces came a long time after that. 

Now, i have no idea why they are nerfing Chieftains magic because that's not what is literally 2 shotting +10 awarded characters but its the physical damage skills. Either way it was still a "bug".

Rugged hide nerf is completely deserved btw, if you have even half decent pvp gear everyone hits you like 200 at best whenever you are at < 2k health its pretty ridiculous. It's literally a better defensive skill than dk's Dark shield and Blood shield combined and neither can be used on an ally.