Bugreports in Legacy of Berengar

wantedslavi

After update, i can't write private message to other players, i think it's a bug. When the keyboard on chat shows, i can't type. I have to quit the game and start it again to write. My friends plays this on phone and has this bug, too. PC players hasn't this problem.  :shok: ??

I can't understand English well, so please easy replies. Thank you.

After update, i can't write private message to other players, i think it's a bug. When the keyboard on chat shows, i can't type. I have to quit the game and start it again to write. My friends plays this on phone and has this bug, too. PC players hasn't this problem.  :shok: ??

I can't understand English well, so please easy replies. Thank you.

fully restart the game

Update reaches 86% and throw me out of the game  MydeviceMIO A501withWM5

i was having this issue as well. what i had to do was first uninstall the game then delete the warspear folder from my device and then install the new client then everything worked fine. i have a samsung omnia.

i had about 3-4 bosses to do, logged in after update, and all my quests vanished.

Can you tell me, if after undead bear, black uni, or commander of damned, there is next quest for 19 rep?

i was having this issue as well. what i had to do was first uninstall the game then delete the warspear folder from my device and then install the new client then everything worked fine. i have a samsung omnia.

Yes this is the solution to my problem. I've already decided that way but thanks anyway!  :drinks:

Hm, scrolling works fine with me. The game did crash once when I entered a cave while chased by two enemies.

But like I mentioned in previous posts, the onscreen keyboard is annoying, to slow to navigate forward/backward trough text and it's to small. So I turn my phone in landscape mode to have bigger keyboard and see there. The bug with the windows not fitting into screen in landscape (the upper part is cut off) is still there.

I also remember suggesting to lower the volume, but not removing sound completely. :fool:

Yes this is the solution to my problem. I've already decided that way but thanks anyway!  :drinks:

This haven´t helped me - game still crashes while updating. HTC Touch Diamond 2: WM 6.5.3

Ok lets getting started some bugs report from firstborn side:

1. Zalds and Magnos daily quests dont have quest texts, when start doing that quest we can know where to go but information what to do, no.

2. When someone text for me in private message and i try reply him by pushing on his name game freeze and i need to off program by phone system not from game menu ( nokia 5230 ).

3. All new weapons and armours don't have names,

4. Newbies (1st rank peoples) can swim to new island if they have gold.

Some questions:

1. Which bosses drops uniqe items?

2. Where game sounds gone? it is bug or im blind?

3. When update?  :lol:

I can confirm the bug with keyboard freezing totally. It's a serious problem. And, yeah, no names for items which makes it harder to remember and sort them out. Trade also doesn't work because of that.

Sound is gone. Very bad move warspear.

I can confirm the bug with keyboard freezing totally. It's a serious problem. And, yeah, no names for items which makes it harder to remember and sort them out. Trade also doesn't work because of that.

Sound is gone. Very bad move warspear.

I just downloaded this game a few days ago and played.  It's a nice game, but I noticed that there was no sound.  So there was sound before?  Why was it removed?

Glad to hear the crashes have been fixed though.

I just downloaded this game a few days ago and played.  It's a nice game, but I noticed that there was no sound.  So there was sound before?  Why was it removed?

Glad to hear the crashes have been fixed though.

We are moving to the new sound system, but it's under development. It's like this update is happend in the middle point of work with sounds. In future updates all sounds will be turned on, of cause.

character I played error, my character: Supersaiya  . server :sapphire    ,,, the story: I just teleport to the island first,,, and I'm looking to hunt for gold,,, and I met players and join his team and me as team leader, after I was offline all that team and I also participate offline, after a few minutes, I was online again I do not know why why I could teleport back to harbor where I teleport, whereas before offline I did not die in the hunt and all my armor is damaged, I often experience ,, I feel the loss, because the game is quite difficult to search for gold,,, and now adds this problem again, my heart shattered .... and some errors still occur,,, such as: like out of the game itself,,, and if the join party like the error out on my own without being expelled  :clapping: SOS  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Looks like it's a server problem. I think you stayed online for a while even after logging out (like some kind of lag) and then the enemies finished you, so you respawned at the statue when online again. I seen it happen to others and me also once. As for the party, I never left one if it wasn't done by myself or getting kicked.  :unknw:

Maybe you did not logout at all, or it was lag, then some weak monster respawned and you were being hit for few minutes, then finally died?

I noticed that usually after send a message the chat data interrupt the game data so it cause me to lost connection with the server.

If I look closely to the animation behind the chat window, after send the message the animation will interrupt.

My opinion the chat data have separate bandwidth with the gaming data that cause me lost connection with the server.

I tried playing without using chat and its more stable.

Well, I dont know whats going on exactly  :nea:

I hope this is not the game problem but my slow internet connection  :facepalm:

Yeah, I noticed this too. I don't know if it's the chat or something else but sometimes the animations just die and can't do anything, not even cross to other map. And when it's back back again a lot has happened, I even die sometimes this way when among a lot or strong enemies. When this happens the whole app often ends up crashing and I have to start again. And not only when chatting as far as I noticed. :unknw:

I think the Developer should protect player safety in the "wild life" by saving the player to the activated respawn or just make the player dissapear from the game if lost connection so monster can't harm the player or kill him/her.

I really desperate if this happen often because all my gold saving lost for unnecessary repair cause by lost connection.

Maybe in the source code of the game just add "flag" and waiting time at certain number. For instance if there is no "data handshaking" for 10 seconds then the player will be flaged as lost connection and need to deliver to the activated respawn to protect them or set them to be invulnerable until log in back.

Lets pray they will hear us  :blush:

lol bug. Dropping items crash your game. Item isn't dropped. Maybe it works on fully damaged items only.

damn! More daily quests... I hate them..

DAMN!!! I have a bug when enter puma rogue clan cave. When go inside client shut down. Now every time i login game shut down! Help!!!

To Moderator/Developers

Please help my character nicked "Slay" in Emerald Server

The client always crash if I try to load this character

Last position was entering the Eastern cave to find Samarin's body quest

Its a new quest from the last update

Please help because I cant play this char anymore  :'(

directly to the problem: still like to get out of the game, and when mao connection to the server is often out of the game,,, 2. in the chat system is still rather error: can not chat system is pressed,  8) 8)

Yes. WHAT TO ENJOY HERE? I play only to do unpleasant duty which are daily quests... No skills, no gameplay. Its like playing GTA only with fists...

i have problen about warspear when i play using QWERTY-Keybeard in my NOKIA E71

it said

>>>>>>>> WARSPEAR:MEMORY FULL, CLOSE SOME APPLICATION AND TRY AGAIN

PLEASE KINDLY FIX THIS PROBLEMS TNKS

To gm, my charcter jawkens, server shapire, ranger.. I've completed several new quests .. but when it entered the hole towards the remote island out applications and I can not play again until now .. I've tried telling my friends that use my character, but still can not be played .. I beg explanation,why?

So far the characters that cannot play because of bug:

1. Slay

2. Inferius

3. Jawkens

Please please please help us....!!  :shok:

Yes. WHAT TO ENJOY HERE? I play only to do unpleasant duty which are daily quests... No skills, no gameplay. Its like playing GTA only with fists...

Games are ment for relaxation and entertainment. If you see it as a burden and a " must do" thing then don't play. And no one is forcing you to do the daily quests.

So far the characters that cannot play because of bug:

1. Slay

2. Inferius

3. Jawkens

Please please please help us....!!  :shok:

Slay, there are much much more. Only from my party there are 5. I'm afraid to enter any cave there. This needs fixing fast.  :clapping:

Agree its SOMETHING WRONG

My friend nick "Goddroped" tried about 4 times restart that quest and not working.

He re-install the client and the problem still not solved.

Now he can not get new quest and get stucked.

Please the Moderator or the GM investigate this quest and solve for dedicated player which is very valuable in the Warspear world