Bugreports in Legacy of Berengar

wantedslavi

Dear GM...

I have problem with quest in my character. 1 week ago i didnt get any quest from ghost village like relic of village and protect the brengar quest. i think this is a bug, please fix it GM. Thank you (sorry for my bad english)

US Shappire

ZiplynxLvl 18

4592_.gif

Quest available from elder elestrin. Awards 15 gold and 5 xp.  Can be accepted and put in your log. It shows a quest complete mark just below  him but you can't complete it. Just wondering of this it's an important quest I'm missing or if I should just not concern myself.

it should be the introduction of the arena

Yet I left something not correct q

for you to finish it and just go on the master of the arena  :pardon:

This quest is in Nadir-Sard, anyone know what I'm supposed to do for the quest until it gets fixed?

Its for arena but they had a problem with the translation. Will be fixed in the next update  ;)

Is this another bugged quest or just me? You get this quest in Nadir-Sard from Kaima, it doesn't show where to go on the map...

4671_.png

4672_.png

• 2 weeks later...

The gameplay now is awesome. Game lags everyday and goes offline 5,6 times per day. Forum order also epic with ................ topics on every board.

And the most genious move was decreasing the inventory 4 times to 10slots!

Kthxbye

Cancel and do again ;D

but this quest is from few days ago :P

maybe someone took it just before u came and must wait it to reset?

no, I was alone and I got info about cressets but I have all cresets  :wacko:  ( U can see on my photo)

Yesterday I went to do the relic quest and went to kamp of stormy petrels to talk to uter and now I can't quit any quests and I can't accept uters request to find where the relic is there is no button on the right side that sais accept like it did before. Now I can't quit any quests I have. I have a samsung galaxy s epic 4g if you need the info and its on sapphire server on my android.ty

hello,

i have a nokia N97 mini.

it has a qwerty keypad so i have to click a button and then the Q becomes a 1 and so on...

but the game makes for example a E into a É instead of a 3

so if i want to trade i cant tell how much i want or give the person what he wants.

greetz

there's also bug on symbian client that makes buttons unpressable (buttons lock and cannot be pressed, need to restart game) happened to me several times mostly when i was using crossing and pressing key meanwhile. i was getting stuck with opened map or couldn't press revive button.

When you activate stealth mode, after you enter the shop and leave the shop.

My character stay transparent (stealth) even its expired.

:pleasantry:

Ok took me a while to find this post but I have a question here...

Original question

can you give example? i wear 2 swords both with 2.0sec attack speed and my haste bonus is 9.1%

And the reply.

right hand/left hand = 2000 msec - 91 msec = 1909 msec (1.91 sec)

hwo hands attack speed = (1909+1909)/1.34 = 2849 (2.85 sec)

This doesn't make any sense from a mathematical standpoint. 2000ms - 9.1% = 2000/1.091 = 1833ms. You've halved the haste speed in your calculations. It would be 91ms if the attack speed were 1000 ms.

Could you please provide a little clarity on whether you're basing the haste off a millisecond count so 9% = 90ms and 15% = 150ms or if it is an actual percentage of the base attack rate.

So in the case above it should surely be (1833 + 1833) / 1.34 = 2.735 seconds. Ok it's not a lot, but if in boss hunt this is the difference between live/die I rather live  ::)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

This doesn't make any sense from a mathematical standpoint. 2000ms - 9.1% = 2000/1.091 = 1833ms. You've halved the haste speed in your calculations. It would be 91ms if the attack speed were 1000 ms.

Could you please provide a little clarity on whether you're basing the haste off a millisecond count so 9% = 90ms and 15% = 150ms or if it is an actual percentage of the base attack rate.

So in the case above it should surely be (1833 + 1833) / 1.34 = 2.735 seconds. Ok it's not a lot, but if in boss hunt this is the difference between live/die I rather live  ::)

I'm guessing 9.1% maybe doesn't need the %.  It's just a number not an actual percentage.  Thinkin of it as .0091 seconds is the only way the math makes sense to me.

I'm curious about a response to this as well. 

Guest Mioco

Remove button is not used so often, yet it is placed in a wrong place, I'm always afraid not to remove my chars. Can fix this please?

No. We don't think so. And you can't delete your character so easy.

=============Market===========

another bug or don't know what is... i sold a ring on market, after that when i want to sell another one same as other i sold, i cant..

if i use other item in slot can sell... i try even sell from other char... same ring

but can't, no matter how many times i try...

what is wrong with that?

View My Video

I have recorder chat bug.

and suggestion... now then u press on game text entry area , pops up a new window(Enter message) and then u press on the text entry area again just then keyboard pops up. its bad. make what then u press on game text enter area at once android keyboard pops up  :good: