Bugreports in Legacy of Berengar

wantedslavi

I experience graphic glitches (funky colors) on Android version (HTC Hero) when entering area.. and lags here and there.. (I kill a monster, move away and still see hits numbers in the location of the fight :) )

This goblins are a big issue. The room is to big and it's swarming with goblins which all attack you hard, there are no safe zones so you die easily. They need to remain friendly. I can't cross this room anymore and it's on an important intersection spot.

On the i-pod changing maps can sometimes take up to 30 sec. since version 1.5.0

This is on WiFi, so the connection is good. There seems to be an issue there ...

new ranger's skil makes a big mess. when i try to parry it i click near the ranger and i  see myself stopping but in fact im moving and client does not show that. then when i go crossing and must wait like 6s to use it because server's and my client's positions are different.

well, client was never precisous but now that you added this skill it should be improved.

Fix this.  5-6 seconds of being unable to do anything (including use a potion, attack, go to a different loading screen) while enemies kill you is zero fun. 

White point when i go left nad right side. Clothes Set: [Guard of Stronghold]. In PC Client. I dont know in other bicouse i use only PC client now.

3958_.jpg

White point when i go left nad right side. Clothes Set: [Guard of Stronghold]. In PC Client. I dont know in other bicouse i use only PC client now.

Same with berngar's costume, and nothing with drgon's costume.

I dunno about lambert's costume.

do u care about a little white point that dont disturb in anything? :facepalm: . mobs have accuracy, as one said (dont remember who sorry  :unknw: ) lv12 grifin have 12% accuracy, so 19.8-12=7.8% dodge, try it :)

do u care about a little white point that dont disturb in anything? :facepalm: . mobs have accuracy, as one said (dont remember who sorry  :unknw: ) lv12 grifin have 12% accuracy, so 19.8-12=7.8% dodge, try it :)

And what do you mean when you write facepalm?

Have you some understanding of game design?

Maybe one Bug in regen of Rogue.

Lets go, have a lot prints :)

First my equips...

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Now Sulla Equips:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

And Sulla have 2 Rings same it

Опубликованное фото

Why my regen is 111, and Sulla regen is 114?

Thx for all ;)

Edit:

Both lvl 18

"gloves of berengar`s shadows"

they are sleeves not gloves, dont cover hands, supposed to look like that? not cool Опубликованное фото

Sulla i quote your screen to report that the crimson corundum's boots for rangers and bladedancers are wrong.. i mean the look is wrong.

They dont look like boots, they should look the same as sulla's boots, they look like druid's boots.

There are two screenshoots.

The first problem is the look, they have it wrong.

And the second is the color they have it wrong too. Just look at comparation between models.

Опубликованное фото

And here you can see how they look the same as druid's boots.

Опубликованное фото

Another bug i found is that same lvl characters, same class,bladedancer for example, without any armor have different health regen.

The first one has 71 without equip

The second one just 63 without equip

Look:

Опубликованное фото

And another problem is the crossing bug. Sometimes it doesnt cross between map and i die... i mean the comunication between clientserver should be improved.

EDIT:

Another thing about crimson corundum's items:

Rangers have crits armors.. the main thing for rangers is crit, right? On crimson items there isnt enough crit.. in my opinion there should be changed and put crit instead of something else... the dodge, as you know, its like nothing.. i mean my dodge is 20% but everyone has at least 14% dodge .. so doing just 7 dodges every 100 hits its nothing.. cuz in 5 hits you re already dead  :fool: .

And fix the "bug" (  :facepalm: ) wich dont notice you anything when your bag its full and you prease, maybe by mistake, yes... most players play on smartphones.. and this means touchscreen.. and this means really easy to press yes instead of no  :(

However.. good work,

I hope something amazing with next update  :good:

my regen was reduced by 3 points after maintenance?

:facepalm: wth was that devs?

Uh i forgot to say that. After maintance many noticed less regen .. and some druids either.

Nothing changed for my ranger.

Hello all, here is rainbowz with new bugs reports  :spiteful:

First of all there is the confirmation about the wrong look of boots for rangers and bladedancers (just on firstborn)

The first guy is a druid, the second is me: a ranger. We are wearing respective crimson's boots of our classes

Опубликованное фото

The second one is about bad grammar,

In my opinion was something like: "Collect the lost pages of the ancient manuscript and give to.."

Опубликованное фото

Another bug i noticed since i started to play is that if many people in a map have the same costume but with differents colors.. the costumes' colors become crazies..

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Another bug i found its about a cool tree wich doesnt becom invisible when you walk "under" it.. and you feel like a monkey:

Опубликованное фото

The last bug i found its about the item's location of a quest.. it is just missed by few squares.. and im really really really really sorry that i forgot quest's name ...

Опубликованное фото

Regards,

RainbowZ

First of all there is the confirmation about the wrong look of boots for rangers and bladedancers (just on firstborn)

The first guy is a druid, the second is me: a ranger. We are wearing respective crimson's boots of our classes

It's completely doesn't matter - there is no classification of CC items into classes.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=7338.0

It's completely doesn't matter - there is no classification of CC items into classes.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=7338.0

But at crimson shop there the models of rangers and bladedancers have different look of boots.. have the right look.. like if i mean boots of guards they look like heavy boots not just like pants.

Please check it..

Because on mountain clan side the look is right (barbarians and rougues have the right look) but on firstborn side they dont fit with the armor..

This is the right look they should have.. BOOTS .. NOT PANTS..

And the models have the right look but when you buy them they look crap (like druids' boots)

Опубликованное фото

And so the models have the wrong boots?  :wacko:  :unknw:

Because you mean after i will wear armor it would like as in the thread you made?

Look someone here have the wrong look:

Опубликованное фото

Found this bug on the new rogue skill, sometimes when using the skill it fails to work, see hotkey 3 cooldown time starting but no status change on vic, see under his hp / mana bar, the stun buff is not there but you can see i used it.

this happens to mobs also.

Rogue Gouge skill fail

Found this bug on the new rogue skill, sometimes when using the skill it fails to work, see hotkey 3 cooldown time starting but no status change on vic, see under his hp / mana bar, the stun buff is not there but you can see i used it.

this happens to mobs also.

Rogue Gouge skill fail

any reply on this from devs or i need make more proof? it failed 5 times today on important mobs that guard bosses, skill starts cooldown, but no stun or purple smoke.

any reply on this from devs or i need make more proof? it failed 5 times today on important mobs that guard bosses, skill starts cooldown, but no stun or purple smoke.

Same thing for ranger, it fails many times and after update it doesnt work anymore on red bosses.. useless now :/

moon dmg, 242 hitting 221. in what mob? or person? mobs have moon defense, some ppl got moon rune defense also.

healing dew lvl 3 due to ur choice, u still can make it lv5 but not all ur skills, devs decided to make like it: 2lvls=1skill point to make some changes between ppl

pls, to dont make 2 posts. pls check this:

4469_.jpg

4470_.jpg

IIt would appear that underground horror (the level 53 boss) is currently bugged. It should have died twice and it just kept on going even with 0hp and an additional 50 or more hits after 0hp. Anyone else have this issue with the boss?

And even after update underground horror is unkillable. It has 0 hit points and we added an extra 5 maybe 10k damage and guess what. It still didn't die. Y'all gonna fix this?

And even after update underground horror is unkillable. It has 0 hit points and we added an extra 5 maybe 10k damage and guess what. It still didn't die. Y'all gonna fix this?

Its not unkillable, you just have to think about it or spent few minutes to search the many posts there are on the forum.

After its hp reach 0 keep on hitting it till it back to full hp after that it can be killed

some animated armour drops are "recieivng" while some are equipping, this means if a partys hunts there and barb gets a shaman cape, he cant give it to a shaman in party, that is no way fair loot system, dont know if that`s meant to be or a bug.