Bugreports in Legacy of Berengar

wantedslavi

I got disconnected now and can't login again...

lucky i finished daily quests.

Server will be stopped in 60mins..

I hope it's bug fixing

Yep...the most annoying bug is game client crash.... Has anyone encountred close combat mobs that hit form long range? Or its just me...?:(

Has anyone encountred close combat mobs that hit form long range? Or its just me...?:(

It can happen if you have a lag on network and there was out of sync between your game client and server. It's normal.

hi everyone,i have a problem,i cant play,b coz i have to update 70kb,but then i try,shows connection error,and all oldest versions are not helping...

Fract its something whit the server settings or whit symbian client! Do like me , install game on pc , update game . Connect your phone trought usb cable , open you my computer and search for Warspear Online folder and go in data , copy warspear.pak.1 in your phone where you have warspear folder ,copy it in data. Then all good :)

i use my phone,like a modem on pc,maybe thats the problem,because i cant update it on pc,please can u upload that file?

I think you had an older update named pak.2 from the older version that interferes with update, you should delete it before updating cause the new 70 kb update has the same name. I don't think it's a client problem cause I always update successfully.

Depends on phone model and your internet connetion vanhelsing. On my nokia 6760slide s60v3 i cant download updates. So i must use pc :) and im not the only one in here.

Ok, here are a few things I noticed on

my blade dancer as being bugs (at least

the 1st and 3rd).

1. Each time a server restart occurs the

damage done by the bd drops, I have to

change one sword and then change it back again to have normal damage

again. Confirmed by another player.

2. I noticed I can hit max 42 with right

and 26 with left hand with my current

configuration, I tested it on the same

enemies (the weakest - blue fields). But no matter how much I increase attack

strength or the other attributes, I can't

cross this barrier, not even by one

attack point. Which also means, it's

irrelevant what sword I use in left

hand, damage always same, but when I lower my attack strength I hit less, so

this part is working good. Example - attack damage 765, I lower it on 690 and there is visible decrease in damage, I increase it on over 850 (critical damage and penetration are also increased) and there is no change.

3. I already posted a similar issue in

which the amulet of avenger interfered

with other equipment and made my attack lower. Sometimes I change one

item or more of them (not changing

any attributes significantly) and I can't

deal the damage I could before

anymore . But when I unequip all my

equipment and put it back again in the same configuration that previously

lowered my damage, my attack

miraculously comes back again. What

i'm saying is that changing one item

can mess up my attack even if it should

work the same as before the change. I've been trying it for long but couldn't

figure out what causes this. A simple

item change can mess up everything,

but when equipping everything from

scratch it works again, and with those

same items it would not before. I think there's an error in the way the items

interact with each other when some of

them are changed. Or it's a problem related only to the blade dancer and him using two weapons. :unknw:

Yes, two one-handed weapons-main problem of damage in blade dancer and rogue. And this "dual wield specialization" doesn't change anything in my damage. No difference between 30-40lvl, lower too.

I don't understand it.. If two handed weapons are not for the first class like barbarian and blade dancer, then why we can buy 2H weapons in Irsenolt shops? There should be crossbows too to see only them in shop..

If it is so difficult to make skill "Two-handed sword" then change "One-handed sword" to simple "Sword" and everything will be all right. Because damage of blade dancer is too low, the skill is only focused on damage of left hand. Wearing two handed sword damage will be focused on one better weapon same as ranger or druid.

Now i miss my old ranger character, with no problems in gameplay.. :fool: Maybe i will make new ranger..

you have 1200 reputation on Mountain Clans  :facepalm: if you want use chain eq u must get 5000 reputation for chainless league

now you have -5000 (neutral), you must have 0 (friendly)

you have 1200 reputation on Mountain Clans  :facepalm: if you want use chain eq u must get 5000 reputation for chainless league

now you have -5000 (neutral), you must have 0 (friendly)

To wear chain armors is required chain armor passive skill  :facepalm:

2. I noticed I can hit max 42 with right

and 26 with left hand with my current

configuration, I tested it on the same

enemies (the weakest - blue fields). But no matter how much I increase attack

strength or the other attributes, I can't

cross this barrier, not even by one

attack point. Which also means, it's

irrelevant what sword I use in left

hand, damage always same, but when I lower my attack strength I hit less, so

this part is working good. Example - attack damage 765, I lower it on 690 and there is visible decrease in damage, I increase it on over 850 (critical damage and penetration are also increased) and there is no change.

Van, the damage deal by Blade dancer and Rogue depend on the weapon attack strength on each hands.

For example if you wield tested backsword with 312 attack strength then the damage deal by right hand will be around 34-40 depend on enemy armor type.

And if you wield tested backsword on the left hand, the damage will be around 17-20 (reduce by 50%).

That calculation made with assumption no dual wield passive skill implement. You can read about the calculation in http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=1026.0

The dual wielder fighter total attack power on the statistic is not the same as other classes.

Thats why a ranger with hard long bow will do damage more than 80 because of the attack strength of the weapon is 603 compare to the tested backsword only 312.

The blade dancer will do similar damage with ranger if they can use two handed sword with attack strength of 603

I am pretty confident that the developer know about the class imbalance and still working on it.

Thats why the game still in a beta version

@slay

I know that slay and I saw the calculations and agree with them. I'm just saying that when we are at a certain point of damage it doesn't increase anymore despite increasing the attributes which doesn't make sense. Why is there this limit that cannot be crossed. Like I said, the damage increases normally with better equipment that add to the various attributes till a certain point, after that it's like with the hp, no matter what you do it doesn't change, not the right and not the left hand. And like you can see under #1 and 3 all these things are connected with damage reduction which in my eyes are some kind of bugs.

Van,

In my observation, there is no bug in the damage deal by blade dancer.

The damage will increase by 1 point every additional around 16 attack statistic.

The #1 and #3 issues are bugs as you said.

If server restart while you wearing berengar revenge helm your damage will reduce by 1 point at first log in. But if you change the the helm with guardian mask (+18 attack) then change back again with berengar revenge helm your damage will not reduce and this is a bug

Van,

In my observation, there is no bug in the damage deal by blade dancer.

The damage will increase by 1 point every additional around 16 attack statistic.

The #1 and #3 issues are bugs as you said.

If server restart while you wearing berengar revenge helm your damage will reduce by 1 point at first log in. But if you change the the helm with guardian mask (+18 attack) then change back again with berengar revenge helm your damage will not reduce and this is a bug

Well, you said it yourself every ~16 points of attack one more point to damage. Can you tell me then why is there no difference between 750 and 850 attack, not a single point. According to your calculations in the other post there should be an increase. When I reach this limit which is approximately around 750 attack points my damage doesn't increase anymore. That's clearly a bug that prevents me to cross this limit.

As I said the blade dancer damage not calculated by total attack power but each weapon wield on each hand.

You said 750 attack I believe you use tested backsword n hunter sword. 850 both using tested backsword. So lets analyze the left hand only. Hunter sword has 221 attack, tested backsword has 312 attack. The difference is 91 attack divide by 16 = 5 additional damage reduce by 50% = 2. In this case you cant see the damage different on left hand although combine with 40 dual wield passive skill. Its huge different if you change the weapon on right hand to a stronger one. Hope it would clarify you about dual wielder fighter unique attack statistic.

Well, you said it yourself every ~16 points of attack one more point to damage. Can you tell me then why is there no difference between 750 and 850 attack, not a single point. According to your calculations in the other post there should be an increase. When I reach this limit which is approximately around 750 attack points my damage doesn't increase anymore. That's clearly a bug that prevents me to cross this limit.

Can you tell me how do you get 850 attack power? Maximum is 820..

You don't get me. Two points are two points, it's a difference, although a small one. And you're talking about left hand, right hand doesn't increase either. And it's not really about the swords, same happens with other equipment that add to attack. Not to mention that some combinations of equipment reduce the damage for no reason even if they clearly should not. There are bugs related to the damage, and not only one. And they are also connected to the equipment that is used.

@Inferius

820 is not maximum. It can go even over 850 with the right equipment.

Van,

Wait until server reset then you will see the difference.

If on first log in you are wearing hunter sword then your left hand damage should not exceed 22.

If you change to tested backsword it can reach to 25 at maximum.

But if you change back to hunter sword, then the bug kick in.

Yep, that's a bug. It's also happening when there is no server reset. Today I'm equipping one item after another and seeing my damage increase. Then, one item left to equip (e.g. helm or amulet) and my damage still isn't at maximum. Then I equip the last item and get my maximum damage. Then I remove again the last equipped item but my damage doesn't decrease, it stays at maximum. So, there are some issues with the equipment. In one moment I can't do the required damage without an item, and in the next I can without it.

i cant complete a quest called "leader's death"

screenshot is attached. server emerald

EDIT:

just go gon questing, the problem will be solved...

1684_.png

Guest Mioco

No bug here:

Alisar's BOW and Alisar's SOUL are different things!

every time someone dies on my screen the game just closes resulting in my death also my friends and I will kill berrengar's guards not conceguimos because if somebody dies from the set of all closed and all die not completing the quest and could not do anything besides doing the quests blue.

Is there any Reward for time and money spent on the dying?

[move]everytime we hear the support saying "sorry for the inconvenience" but that will not bring back our lost time.[/move]

Yes! Also I can take it from plant as elf around last city. Looks like last daily quest is missing. 38rep+12rep of last city suits very well..

hello everyone! Today I downloaded that game version 0.70. I have never played before. When I created the account and pressed play there apeared „conection error” I tried to play it on my nokia 5530 xm with Wi-Fi. Is it possible? When I turned on warspear it didn't ask me about mean of connection. What shold I do?? And sorry for my English, I'm from Poland ;) please help me