Bugreports in Legacy of Berengar

wantedslavi

seeing as devs are locking and ignoring the issue, is the increased ranger damage and lowered bd and barb damage a bug or not, as it was not listed in update topic. atleast answer it is was intended or a bug.

bul*sh*t i cant play better my s60v5 always got game crash, crossing the border couse of game crash,, duck kuzzmitch said this is the best best update he made but thats not true...

16423_.jpg

16424_.jpg

That's RAM error.

Turn off the sound, please.

Turn off the sounds?????????????? Why you put sounds in warspear then tell to me turn off.??

Sounds help me alot ...

• Developer

Turn off the sounds?????????????? Why you put sounds in warspear then tell to me turn off.??

Sounds help me alot ...

Your device is just not able to handle sounds on locations which causes crashes.

Hope we'll fix it but as for now you could choose only 2 options: to play without sound or keep crashing :(

Your device is just not able to handle sounds on locations which causes crashes.

Hope we'll fix it but as for now you could choose only 2 options: to play without sound or keep crashing

Oh my god, i chose third options, play other games and wait until kuzzmitch fix that bug...

U got a fourth option,buy a better phone  ;D u cn enjoy all the sounds u want  :fool:

U got a fourth option,buy a better phone  ;D u cn enjoy all the sounds u want  :fool:

Which one? Crashes on iOS and Android too.  :unknw:

• 1 month later...

the luxury trader at kamp riff have*** two red vambraces of bodyguard****

orange vambraces of bodyguard is named as red vambraces of bodyguard

pls check it  :)

I used miracle coins to buy a sign of imperishability. I used the sign on my +3 ancient warhammer to make it +4.. But the amplification failed. Why did it fail? I thought the sign protects an item from amplification failure effects? Pls check, gm.. Thanks.

I used miracle coins to buy a sign of imperishability. I used the sign on my +3 ancient warhammer to make it +4.. But the amplification failed. Why did it fail? I thought the sign protects an item from amplification failure effects? Pls check, gm.. Thanks.

Lol no it keeps it from getting lost or broken... Many signs will fail the higher the amp. Most of the time it happens that 15 sets + fail to get a weapon to +10

• 2 weeks later...

i got problem also of this update when i was playing the application runs properly but suddenlly lagging goes then the game stopped beacause of lagging.. if i enter again few minute restoring then stopped so anoying if always like that then my bg items crit., and health didnt go in.. nokia E6

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Please fix this game, turn warspear to legacy of Berengar version and add just Astral labyrinth and crossroads of destiny updates. Thank You :)

• 1 year later...

Six shadows quest s stupied. .. it's a waste of time. Since new map u haft to wait like a month or more to complete quest. I say it. Should be open to guild members or every one so we don't wait for ever to complete itr