Random nerd rage rants and oblivious angry people from the game

Pliskin

tl;dr

try harder

is somebody mad? huehuehue

you think because two "internet punks" dont like me telling them their scum, makes it the opinion of the vast majority for a mutiny?

learn your place kiddo

now go back to moderating your dead forum using google translate, you have "important" things to do

youve done nothing but give me more work to do, yet another harassment post i have to delete, thanks for that. oh but dont worry, everythings being documented  :) 

oh and what happened to those messages youd spam my inbox? about how much of a man you are compared to me? please send me more messages

im sure well be in contact soon

xDxDxD

I guess only moderators can post their hate towards someone and delete everyone who disagrees?

What do you call the above message?

No problem, just a simple observation m8

>implying You can send that in private message instead of showing your stripes to impress us..

>implying you dont need to strut your stuff we already know your power and master strategy

I guess only moderators can post their hate towards someone and delete everyone who disagrees?

What do you call the above message?

No problem, just a simple observation m8

>implying You can send that in private message instead of showing your stripes to impress us..

>implying you dont need to strut your stuff we already know your power and master strategy

do not get involved, this doesnt concern you

this is more than a disagreement, its been ongoing for awhile now. half of this being in a section of forum you cant access and in personal messages

if anyone curses or harasses me, i will delete it, as that is against the rules

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=43.msg684730#msg684730

need i remind you questioning my authority is also against the rules, especially when its a problem involving 2 moderators over material you arent aware of.

Discussing Disciplinary Actions This category includes:   

• Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a player, including chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a Game Master (GM)
  • Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character or account on the forums
  • If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:   
  • Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

I think this is not fair nor equal nor justiceful.. I agree that Jzswaaz is so called moderator and have "power" but still I think he uses it to strenghten himself in these fights.. I have nothing against him but I hope he have nothing against me.. But if he finds such a things that I have said offensive and take them as an insult, then I can not do anything about it.. Only thing I know of his power that he shouldn't use it for personal issues with people.. But if player harrashes moderator as a moderator, then things are different.. Remember keep personal issues and work off each other.. So I hope we are all clear now, right ?

I think this is not fair nor equal nor justiceful.. I agree that Jzswaaz is so called moderator and have "power" but still I think he uses it to strenghten himself in these fights.. I have nothing against him but I hope he have nothing against me.. But if he finds such a things that I have said offensive and take them as an insult, then I can not do anything about it.. Only thing I know of his power that he shouldn't use it for personal issues with people.. But if player harrashes moderator as a moderator, then things are different.. Remember keep personal issues and work off each other.. So I hope we are all clear now, right ?

Well. You Christiano are someone i have to vouch for because, it is no secret that we think similarly, but you are insurmountably smarter than me, i have to say..

That said, i truly hold a lot of respect for you, and the community, and the most important and prominent members of the community.

I tried to solve this issue internally, to avoid leaking it out to the members and cause some distrust, disruption of the image of that that the moderator holds..

The community doesn't have to know what happens internally, specially what happens of negative. That said, whenever engaged, i tried to not give fodder. But, some people are just too dumb blind to figure this out.

And right now, i am going to dance according to the music, i've avoided the invitation for too long.

Thought the skulls as avatars might hint to my temper but well, what to expect? That was just overestimating.

Well. You Christiano are someone i have to vouch for because, it is no secret that we think similarly, but you are insurmountably smarter than me, i have to say..

That said, i truly hold a lot of respect for you, and the community, and the most important and prominent members of the community.

I tried to solve this issue internally, to avoid leaking it out to the members and cause some distrust, disruption of the image of that that the moderator holds..

The community doesn't have to know what happens internally, specially what happens of negative. That said, whenever engaged, i tried to not give fodder. But, some people are just too dumb blind to figure this out.

And right now, i am going to dance according to the music, i've avoided the invitation for too long.

Thought the skulls as avatars might hint to my temper but well, what to expect? That was just overestimating.

Actually I think I'm no different you.. At least I'm not smarter.. It's just a feature that every human have: Being angry.. But in fights there is two people, both are someway participants. But end you have to apologize and accept that you were wrong too.. Maybe not wrong in knowledge ways, but you have done something that continued or started fight.. So I'm no different.. Actually I think I'm even worse. There's some arguments through whole forum where I complain how greedy this game is until I realized that it won't help to argue with other people and moderators about their game. I can only give my ideas for them, not change the game for myself..

Btw whats your name in EU- Emerald and which side ? :)

Oh, there is a rogue called Citras and a necro called Khalem, both 20.

Besides the many others, including a DK lvl 10, and a bunch of lvl 6 and under.

Frostheim is the name of a server on WoW, right? Or am i tripping?

Oh, there is a rogue called Citras and a necro called Khalem, both 20.

Besides the many others, including a DK lvl 10, and a bunch of lvl 6 and under.

Frostheim is the name of a server on WoW, right? Or am i tripping?

Actually it is,but idea for name came from my Sage.. Sage of all Hunters in the WoW.. The Sage's name is Frostheim (Dwarf Hunter) and he is the leader of WHU (Warcraft Hunters Union). Later on when he quit the game he got ingame item for him and realm.. You can find WHU guild pages/forum by searching the almighty internet. Anyway I'm mainly Hunter too so I keep him as my idol in the game.. Also they have made five most popular hunter songs in a world, but also have played with legends of WoW like Nyhm, Swifty, etc. But yea.. I also wanted name which includes ice or frost words on it..

I think this is starting to go way off topic :D

• 2 months later...

do Devs know how to install windows?

this is a rage topic, please talk like you are in absolute rage

WHAT IS WINDOWS AND WHY DO I NEED IT

let me give it a try

while helping random people with shadows, I sometimes got the chance to witness such brilliant players. Like paladins who dont use their goddamn aura or heal. Im tanking and self healing and you friggin azholes cant even play support role?? Y YU NO HELP ME HELP YU!!??

how about all the times I tried to do dungeons quest with random parties which usually means using 2 stamina, and just when Im about to pick up the quest item drop, my fudging battery dies?? Like, couldnt it have picked a more perfect time?! Oh, it gets better. I switch batteries, rush to log back in, and guess the fack what?? Im at freaking respawn statue, so I try to rush back to the dungeon, and run alone all the way to the boss, using minions and pots when needed, only for my counterfeit shyt battery to die again before I can make it, GG! Waste moar stamina, waste moar mcoins, and dont even finish the quest.

If it wasnt that, it was my phone dying before the rest of the party kills the boss, switch batteries, solo my way to the boss, and by the time I get there, the motherlover's corpse disappears! Just freaking awesome! obviously some greater power of a flying spaghetti monster doesnt want me to finish dungeons! Well guess the fack what? Im currently waiting for 2 brand new batteries, each one with almost 3x the capacity of  stock battery.

word of advice: if you are going to buy crap from ebay, make sure its authentic first!! or you will end up ripping out your armpit hair!! FUDGE YU EBAY!!凸(^_^)凸!!!凸(^_^)凸!!凸(^_^)凸!!凸(^_^)凸

Very fitting name.

Where did you get it from? Never seen a Pilgrim's weapon before.

Rotting Garden, Heroic difficulty

We cant swim in warspear makes me rage :(

Yeah,THAT TOO  :(

NO BOATLINES  :shout: ME TOO LAZY FOR WALK GASPHEL-RIFF  :snorlax:

• 3 weeks later...

Can we also rant about real life problems?

My boss is an idiot. He is cool as a person, but as a boss he just sucks. He makes it so easy to get this job. basically he hires anyone who can walk. He even told me he didnt think I would last here but he hired me anyways because I "looked like a nice guy", and that was over 7 years ago.

but since he hires anyone, doesnt ask for high school diploma or anything, we end up with a bunch of lazy tards on night shift. most of the people on my shift are stupid and some of them cant even read, but they do a job that requires reading and driving heavy machinery. And the supervisors wonder why they make so many mistakes and why the place is so screwed up.

these guys are so smart, that they put FOIL BOWLS in the microwave. And sometimes frozen bottles of water, to thaw them out :facepalm:

they already broke 4 microwaves since I have been working here, 3 this year alone. I can understand if they dont know much about technology because they come from third world countries. But when people continue to put foil in a microwave AFTER being told they cant do that because the microwave will get fked up, thats just stupid,

"Dont worry about it, its my food. I do it all the time."

GG, now we have no microwave in the break room again.

Instead of doing their job the right way and using common sense, they do the opposite, and make everyone else's job harder in the long run. Y yu no use brain? Yu no like thinking?

then we have guys who pretty much dont do crap all night, they just milk the clock and bs around. Try to get the easier routes for themselves and give the heavy ones for the others, so they can bs around even more. I honestly dont know why I kept this job so long, even tho now I make more than twice as I did when I started. Sometimes the headaches are just too much.

for the past few hours I kept logging on and off waiting for the opportunity to kill lake elemental on my mage. finally I get a chance, and killed it, but for nothing because I forgot to take the damn quest. like wtf, I just kicked myself in the head,

I remember my last Tower Normal run,my last time when i could get a drop.

Was at the middle of the dungeon,then my dad called me,after the call was over,i got teleported out the dungeon,leaving my pt ahead.

So yeah,i could not get back to my pt,had no pots,i died.

No last drops in normal  :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout:

Dammit!

hey devs why are u not noticing senpai :cray:

MC shop items are way too cheap.

No P2P.

Gold and other currencies are easy to come by.

Dying should delete your character unless you pay 749mc.

Mobs and bosses are easy to kill,pls add 10% more hp to them.

Bosses drop rate is way too high,a nerfing to 0.01% chance should do.

Typing more than 20 letters in chat results in a temporary mute for 69 days.

Amplification max level should increase to +20.

2 Updates/year would be nice. Aigrind team has no time to rest nowadays.

Can we also rant about real life problems?

My boss is an idiot. He is cool as a person, but as a boss he just sucks. He makes it so easy to get this job. basically he hires anyone who can walk. He even told me he didnt think I would last here but he hired me anyways because I "looked like a nice guy", and that was over 7 years ago.

but since he hires anyone, doesnt ask for high school diploma or anything, we end up with a bunch of lazy tards on night shift. most of the people on my shift are stupid and some of them cant even read, but they do a job that requires reading and driving heavy machinery. And the supervisors wonder why they make so many mistakes and why the place is so screwed up.

these guys are so smart, that they put FOIL BOWLS in the microwave. And sometimes frozen bottles of water, to thaw them out :facepalm:

they already broke 4 microwaves since I have been working here, 3 this year alone. I can understand if they dont know much about technology because they come from third world countries. But when people continue to put foil in a microwave AFTER being told they cant do that because the microwave will get fked up, thats just stupid,

"Dont worry about it, its my food. I do it all the time."

GG, now we have no microwave in the break room again.

Instead of doing their job the right way and using common sense, they do the opposite, and make everyone else's job harder in the long run. Y yu no use brain? Yu no like thinking?

then we have guys who pretty much dont do crap all night, they just milk the clock and bs around. Try to get the easier routes for themselves and give the heavy ones for the others, so they can bs around even more. I honestly dont know why I kept this job so long, even tho now I make more than twice as I did when I started. Sometimes the headaches are just too much.

lol :bad:

for the past few hours I kept logging on and off waiting for the opportunity to kill lake elemental on my mage. finally I get a chance, and killed it, but for nothing because I forgot to take the damn quest. like wtf, I just kicked myself in the head,

now im happy im not only doing that :

rage story has a happy ending. I waited and waited, on and off, til I saw my next chance

and I quickly took it  :spiteful:

Screenshot_2014-08-23-00-26-21.png

then that bd showed up late, after I killed it. and knowing what its like to miss your chance, I told him to log off and wait 10 minutes. Aaaaannnnnndddddd we stole from mcs  ;D

Screenshot_2014-08-23-00-38-57.png

• 3 months later...

I wonder who is dirty enough to keep stealing my USED, sweaty work gloves and too cheap to spend $1 to get their own. So I will leave them a dollar and a note inside my gloves for next time

CYMERA_20141218_181141.jpg

on the same note, I let someone "burrow" my dragon charmer over a year ago and told them they could just get me another one later or pay me with gold or another rare costume. Still havent gotten anything from them, but they have gold and coins to amp and buy other stuff. never doing anyone a favor again.

THis Amping needs to stop! They hide ur name as a pro guy just because ur low amped, y are pros not pros just because of their amp? its like a 10+ simple bow is more pro than a 0+ composite bow of sudden doom! And this SiGN thing is also to expensive! Its War$pear m8s! $$$$ they gunna block all poor ones!

Seriously tho, It would improve the very nice PvP system of WS if amping was removed. The only ones who deserve amping are Pros who dont need amp at all (SWAAZ...). And they don't need it. Everyone has to go in an AMP EUPHORIA, and they are deciding to get pro just buy amping. This is clearly not good. But it isn't the removal of Amp what could solve this, removing signs from MC Shop would GREATLY increase the chance of uprising GOOD Pros! (Signs may be obtained from dungeons or as daily quest reward then.)

What if i post this in Suggestion? Will it get deleted/locked? Will it get hated?

FAZIT:

• AmpPro problem persists because of need to amp
  • Removal of Sign should solve the amppro problem
  • Forum is not a good place for distributing ideas.

Is the one above better suited for this topic? Or the bottom one?

Edited by MCocktail