Random nerd rage rants and oblivious angry people from the game

Pliskin

I liked the idea a lot so lets have a try at it.

I want to lay some rules down.(not that they will be followed)

1. Rant all you want about the game in one post

2. Do not use foul / obscene words

3. No back and forth "witty" one liner posts

4. Make it fun, but also real

I will put mine in soon, till then have fun

I do not believe the developers might like this, but i cannot say for sure, this IS the tavern afterall, but ranting about the game the forum is made for?

I am truly infuriated by the lack of Halberds in this game.

In my medieval weapon power listings, halberds are first. They're half spear, half axe. It can chop, it can thrust, what else a man needs? There are very few things in the universe that can compare to the feeling of killing an enemy with a spinning slash.

I understand that this game is called Warspear, but that's just being racist. Other polearms need some love too.

I am aware that level 15 axe called "Halberd" exists, but it doesn't even look like one.

This combined with the fact that game is currently filled with IAP makes me quit game again and again.

Shame on you, Aigrind.

>all troll costumes have a cape besides black, thats racist

>rogues can gouge opponents while invisible from stealth, and still stay invisible after gouge is used

>rangers were nerfed soo many times by people complaining, its one of the worst classes now

>there should be free arena which gives no arena points on win/lose and does not have a rank system, its just for fun and practice. and if they want arena points they have to buy arena tickets, they cant use the daily free tickets to gain arena points. i find it benefits the players and the company more than compared to the system used now. give the top players of the ranked arena a chest similar to guild tourney chests every two weeks! possibly even whipe the highscores every 2 weeks also..

I love it when people are so badass vs lower levels or when its many vs 1, but against same level or 1v1 they run for dear life :lol:

wait, is sarcasm allowed?

1. WHY THER NO KATANA??? I WAN TO UES KATANAAAAAAAAAA whit my rouge

go all bushido n stuff like man like ninja style!!!1

pls dev put katana fr my rouge :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

2. Hi, i ahve been wonderin if there can b moer items for char appearence bcos i want my char face change and has no item in mshop change and theirs only barber set n color hair i want change face shape n eyebros mouth n very like this sugestiom ty :):):):)

3. Hello fellow devs.

As you know, a lot of players want things like a 1vs1 place and a reward system for PvP and such. I can pretty much say that SCRW TAHT SHIT N RELEASE AYVONDIL ALREADY11!!!.

Thank you. :)

pls dev put katana fr my rouge :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

2. Hi, i ahve been wonderin if there can b moer items for char appearence bcos i want my char face change and has no item in mshop change and theirs only barber set n color hair i want change face shape n eyebros mouth n very like this sugestiom ty :) :) :) :)

3. Hello fellow devs.

As you know, a lot of players want things like a 1vs1 place and a reward system for PvP and such. I can pretty much say that SCRW TAHT SHIT N RELEASE AYVONDIL ALREADY11!!!.

lol and you say ur 21

MC shop items are way too cheap.

No P2P.

Gold and other currencies are easy to come by.

Dying should delete your character unless you pay 749mc.

Mobs and bosses are easy to kill,pls add 10% more hp to them.

Bosses drop rate is way too high,a nerfing to 0.01% chance should do.

Typing more than 20 letters in chat results in a temporary mute for 69 days.

Amplification max level should increase to +20.

2 Updates/year would be nice. Aigrind team has no time to rest nowadays.

No P2P.

lol 69

(I just had to)

No P2P.

Karma this guy, he deserves it

>all troll costumes have a cape besides black, thats racist

>rogues can gouge opponents while invisible from stealth, and still stay invisible after gouge is used

>rangers were nerfed soo many times by people complaining, its one of the worst classes now

>there should be free arena which gives no arena points on win/lose and does not have a rank system, its just for fun and practice. and if they want arena points they have to buy arena tickets, they cant use the daily free tickets to gain arena points. i find it benefits the players and the company more than compared to the system used now. give the top players of the ranked arena a chest similar to guild tourney chests every two weeks! possibly even whipe the highscores every 2 weeks also..

love ur last suggestion :good:

I am truly infuriated by the lack of Halberds in this game.

In my medieval weapon power listings, halberds are first. They're half spear, half axe. It can chop, it can thrust, what else a man needs? There are very few things in the universe that can compare to the feeling of killing an enemy with a spinning slash.

I understand that this game is called Warspear, but that's just being racist. Other polearms need some love too.

I am aware that level 15 axe called "Halberd" exists, but it doesn't even look like one.

This combined with the fact that game is currently filled with IAP makes me quit game again and again.

Shame on you, Aigrind.

as in you want a halbred weapon skin?

This topic may have a winner :lol: Most EU old players know this is true

This guy was some Mc barbarian named Turkswild. The first day of amplification update he amp all his gears without signs non stop while losing item by item his own mind too.

After this he went kill elves non stop naked for some weeks boxing them xD While telling people and turk players his dramatic history.

Then moved to elf side and made a ranger, Heytulan. Became a war freak going like a zombie kill Mcs all time nadir way (always exactly same simple way from bridge to bridge), and each time he died on hands of better player he spammed for 5 clock long minutes typing so fast non stop to ♥♥♥♥ your mom sister (aunt?)

His fame was that big, Mcs used to compete for best nerd rage screenshoot going a lot to bully him.

Some developer saw about him at forum and muted him in game for 1 week.

When ban expired he all time just replied "?" to every question and pm of everyone no matter what

Funniest thing about him is that he was serious all the time, not trolling. Really lol

I think he could won reward if joined best history contest with something like "from ampdate to psycho" but maybe still only types "?" ;D

EU LEGEND with caps #Respect

lol, thats probably they guy I saw spamming "F*** your mom! F*** your momm brooooooo"

This guy was some Mc barbarian named Turkswild. The first day of amplification update he amp all his gears without signs non stop while losing item by item his own mind too.

After this he went kill elves non stop naked for some weeks boxing them xD While telling people and turk players his dramatic history.

Then moved to elf side and made a ranger, Heytulan. Became a war freak going like a zombie kill Mcs all time nadir way (always exactly same simple way from bridge to bridge), and each time he died on hands of better player he spammed for 5 clock long minutes typing so fast non stop to ♥♥♥♥ your mom sister (aunt?)

His fame was that big, Mcs used to compete for best nerd rage screenshoot going a lot to bully him.

When ban expired he all time just replied "?" to every question and pm of everyone no matter what

Funniest thing about him is that he was serious all the time, not trolling. Really lol

I think he could won reward if joined best history contest with something like "from ampdate to psycho" but maybe still only types "?" ;D

epic

Why us sapphire doesn't have such nerds xD

We only have scammers like Pvprange :(

:lol:

let the rule #2 be broken ! It shall be so

I think that guy wins so far though i bet it will be removed soon

I love most if not all these so far, wait till i get my henny, (or rum?) fix tomorrow and ill see what comes out

The dev who muted him a week in game saw the pics at forum and didn't deleted them before.

All of us who got insulted were not offended even a bit xD and I dont think any kid seeing this forum get traumatized for rest life seeing that words instead "sir, your mom going to have intimate relationship" but if any new moderator want delete pics I haven't any problem with it just saw topic remembered that history and couldn't keep it just for myself lol . Was for fun purposes.

LOL epic one XDDDD

Magic update did one thing , it made mc the underdog while making druids easy to defend but hey they are really a support based class if i ever saw one. So i consider that warlocks paying for their barbarisms / barbarians will always be a hardcore class. they dont suck it just seems almost every class can overpower them if not played by a pleb 

Halberds would be awesome for the simple statements made clear by bubu

As for my personal belief i know there are some that know the feeling

I LOVE BEING PRIVATE MESSAGED BY ANYONE WHO WANTS A TOURNAMENT COSTUME IN THE LAST 2 DAYS OF A SECURED TOURN WIN

they are the smartest people to walk the misty shores

i actually kick people last minute to give them a free one because i love them so

ALSO i hate when people say they will do something in guild that everyone else tries to accomplish and they actually do it. i only ask them if they can or can't i was hoping they would lie and ride the gravy train and do 1/10 to the majority of people winning a round of EXCITING AND CONSTANTLY CHANGING tournaments

but really. all i ask is if they can or can't and if they can't i just wish they would own up to it

the ones who do and say they want to try again in the future stay on the top of the list that will be needed or open in future tournaments and off seasons.. if they ever proved themselves in the past

its not the end of the world..

I have lots of new ones, just havent updated my topic lately bc I dont feel like censoring everything

Опубликованное фото

I think people that already stopped playing the game and come to forum to flame and criticize a good mod that is only doing his job correctly should go and stay go.

Not very random, but it's nerd rage from a person that is tired of people talking shit about others when themselves can't do shit right and rely on google. :)

Because above post knows how to say things

And, my only nerd rage would be, uh i dont really have anything wrong with this game...xd

i will kill who ever keeps jumpin me in pvp cave. Announce fight first, then we can have a honorable fight..... you would loose, but atleast you were true to yourself. PEACE!!!!  ;D ;D

::)

What happened to dazz's post?

::)

i felt like deleting it, because he likes to instigate fights like the little kid he is (i really held back on that insult)

problem?

i felt like deleting it, because he likes to instigate fights like the little kid he is (i really held back on that insult)

problem?

pls dev put katana fr my rouge :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

2. Hi, i ahve been wonderin if there can b moer items for char appearence bcos i want my char face change and has no item in mshop change and theirs only barber set n color hair i want change face shape n eyebros mouth n very like this sugestiom ty :):):):)

3. Hello fellow devs.

lol and you say ur 21

problem?

Uhmmm..... yeeaaa ikr.. kthxbai

Teh queshun nao. How long will this take to be deleted?

Bet yo dollaz now.

Uhmmm..... yeeaaa ikr.. kthxbai

Teh queshun nao. How long will this take to be deleted?

Bet yo dollaz now.

can i help you with something or you come to stick your nose where it dont belong?

Justice have risen, agreed the retribution of Dazz, agreed the Judgement, Justice meets with the court, what does say court ? Court agrees like justice does, Jzswaaz you have two options banishment or death... By banishment.. Hand of Justice leaves, Court leaves, executioner of Justice comes, nearly dead man dressed as clown comes, they take Criminal to "Ice Walkway", Criminal falls in to the ice and nearly dead clown laughs out loud and reveals his last words: Tada! It's gone!

Btw nice topic, keep it up :)