Restricted trade

Clero

Hello!

I just made the account on the forum just to say this. I logged into the game this morning and found that my trade has been blocked and I cannot get gold from my warehouse. Yes, I already sent a ticket to support and it tells me that I have to wait 5 business days for them to respond. I don't know what could have happened, because I have never done anything wrong against the rules or game ToS in the entire month that I have been playing (I haven't even typed in world chat yet, lol). Could it be due to a misunderstanding? Thanks in advance!

IMG_20211212_142321.thumb.jpg.3105b31f78bbb593b2f0c348b5ba5ff9.jpg

PS: My apologies if this is not a topic that can be discussed here.

4 hours ago, Clero said:

Yes, I already sent a ticket to support and it tells me that I have to wait 5 business days for them to respond

then you didn't need to make this topic to begin with, you could just scroll some of the other topics about ability to trade being restricted 

as one of the forum admins Nolan has said before "The system will do this automatically to prevent against frauds."

Edited by Jcbreff

8 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

then you didn't need to make this topic to begin with, you could just scroll some of the other topics about ability to trade being restricted 

as one of the forum admins Nolan has said before "The system will do this automatically to prevent against frauds."

I apologize then, I will wait for support to answer me then, thanks for your reply 

• Nolan locked this topic