2nd expert skill

lallouss

please devs dont make me hate making a paladin  :( paladin class is the only melee class that have no skill that catches kitters meaning no skill to catch a running enemy

rogue: elussive jump

barbarian: charge

death knight: threads of darkness

bd: rush

paladin: gets bullied  ;D (gimme a thunder hammer throw at least i can hurt a running enemy)

I'm with you, Paladins need some sort of skill that cuts off kiting.. Maybe, Hammer of Justice.. It's ranged skill which deals very low dmg, stuns and teleports Paladin to the location of enemy ? Just a thought tho'..

I'm with you, Paladins need some sort of skill that cuts off kiting.. Maybe, Hammer of Justice.. It's ranged skill which deals very low dmg, stuns and teleports Paladin to the location of enemy ? Just a thought tho'..

yes yes omg yes xD someone understand my need hehe like sven in dota :P stun hammer would be awesome anyone agree?

Rush sucks at catching runners, shaman blind, wl fear, ranger scatter, necro uses ghosts, druids vine, and priest use armistace... rush is only good for upclose stuns

Rush sucks at catching runners, shaman blind, wl fear, ranger scatter, necro uses ghosts, druids vine, and priest use armistace... rush is only good for upclose stuns

u joking right? only an idiot bd would rush a ranger without checking if he has his scatter ready, a druid if he has his root ready and so on...

i have seen seriously 70% of the bds in arena would use rush to get in a fight without thinking mmm my enemy would disable me, rush is made to catch enemy and stunning him, not to start a fight but to end it

u joking right? only an idiot bd would rush a ranger without checking if he has his scatter ready, a druid if he has his root ready and so on...

i have seen seriously 70% of the bds in arena would use rush to get in a fight without thinking mmm my enemy would disable me, rush is made to catch enemy and stunning him, not to start a fight but to end it

wow u do know rush very well :good:, yes rush is not for  starting a fight. i always use hamstring first against range target and flash strike on melee. hamstring->flash->sap->rush-> attack-flash->ham->rush(if he run).

paladin: gets bullied  ;D (gimme a thunder hammer throw at least i can hurt a running enemy)

This is an idea & I'm ok with it if the enemy can throw 1/2 hammers in time.

Yes, also another great idea, it would be a nice AOE skill.

I also suggest to make paladins attack with thunder, like Lightning Bolt for druids, but it'll be more greater & stronger.

Im saying it sucks at catching runners, any good runner can easily prevent its effects.

I have 2 diff pvp methods:

Vs Barb and dk: Flash-Ham-Sap-Rush(3.5 seconds after ham)-Flash again if rush stuns.

Vs everyone else: Ham-Flash-Rush(3.5 seconds after ham)-Sap-Flash again if the rush stuns

Im saying it sucks at catching runners, any good runner can easily prevent its effects.

I have 2 diff pvp methods:

Vs Barb and dk: Flash-Ham-Sap-Rush(3.5 seconds after ham)-Flash again if rush stuns.

Vs everyone else: Ham-Flash-Rush(3.5 seconds after ham)-Sap-Flash again if the rush stuns

I think that this so called rush skill should make BD immune to CC effects during stun

Or a 100% stun chance 8)

I think that will make it "op", I tested it out and I saw when I placed more skill points, it stuns more often

Make a DK heal skill  8)

naw, just give dk a feathers of justice skill with 5x5 range. at least we could actually hold anyone to hit.

and i wouldnt mind the nicely 15 seconds cooldown time of this skill.

I think that this so called rush skill should make BD immune to CC effects during stun

oh my this is nice, would be very helpful against range classes stun/disable :good: