Out Hell Arena Stage!!!

yorae

:wacko:  The "hell" of the arena as well as unnecessary causes us a lot of headaches, with battles that take "years" to quit and a HUGE disadvantage for those close combat. Stage I understand that you guys creators wanted something that causes entertainment (something new), but they forgot that must be fun!

Now explain to me: Where's the fun in playing that stage?? :facepalm:

Here is my solution. Out HELL STAGE :clapping:

Nty.

And why do i say no to this?

It's the best map for arena. Requires the most tactics and anyone can win. It really pushes teamwork for some classes.

Learn to play the map and enjoy.

I actually would like to see more "special" stages.

They allow you to come up with unique tactics, which will be more effective than in other stages.

I actually would like to see more "special" stages.

They allow you to come up with unique tactics, which will be more effective than in other stages.

This & this suggestion are made by my friend & I think they're awesome & must be applied + they could return some of the old arena maps :blush: .

New arena map(Suicide)-A special map where traps are scattered around the map.The traps activate within 30 sec.

And,this map is for anti-kiters.Running is not option here.Fight or get booby traped :rofl:   

I liked it, but the duration of the traps must be 5 secs.

5Sec sounds good.Its shouldnt be too op trap.oh and some more traps should added like getting poisoned like barb"chop".

5Sec sounds good.Its shouldnt be too op trap.oh and some more traps should added like getting poisoned like barb"chop".

Nope, don't go further ;D , that's enough xD.