suggestions

Christianps

nice game changes:

-More spaces to change automatic set(can be released by coins/gold).

-button to remove the entire set (I believe that out of the 3 spaces of the set used, they only use 2 because they provide 1 to remove the set and make the "remote" where the player sacrifices himself to get to a place faster, in this case statue.

-Make shared bag purchase available

provide remote access to the guild store and the market/market (seller of used items) even with coins or gold or quest.

- Change in boss and lives quest mechanics if a pt kills the mission will be fulfilled for all allies (outside the pt and inside the pt) and the drop only goes to the pt that actually killed the boss or decrease the respawn time from the boss for 5min.

obs: about boss done mechanics this would help a lot as it would avoid conflicts or a weaker pt wait +10min for boss to respawn and avoid people refusing weak chars on pt.

- change in skill slots to have the option to pin the skill slots on the screen not needing to select to open the skill slots instead simply showing more skill slots on the screen and option to put hotkeys for each skill like that each player does not need to conform to a restricted way(12345qwert) of using their abilities.

Edited by Jcbreff
it was literally the same text pasted twice so I removed other one

24 minutes ago, Christianps said:

-More spaces to change automatic set

a nice change, as a charmer i have many set options, and could have more options saved.

26 minutes ago, Christianps said:

Make shared bag purchase available

do you mean the personal warehouse? I find it strange that they still haven't added the personal warehouse expansion to the Miraculous Store. anyway we have the battle pass that helps with that

27 minutes ago, Christianps said:

provide remote access to the guild store and the market/market (seller of used items) even with coins or gold or quest.

I'm against this, as it would reduce the flow of people in cities, and we would end up getting the impression that the game has fewer active players, it's not cool. well if you want to sell something just go into town

28 minutes ago, Christianps said:

Change in boss and lives quest mechanics if a pt kills the mission will be fulfilled for all allies (outside the pt and inside the pt) and the drop only goes to the pt that actually killed the boss or decrease the respawn time from the boss for 5min.

especially for bosses this change should apply. would help a lot when completing a ''done quest''