[2011.12.20] Planned server maintenance

Kuzmitch

yea... give back our losing weapon and gear i lose arenas bow and chainless armor :(... and u know?? many ppl resain from warspear and play tibiame.. they think tibiame more good than ws.. with premium and not LOSE ITEM.

reset it and give back our itm kuz.. thanks

Kuz, don't die! Please make servers up before you die! :cry: :cry: .cry. .cry.

azzz...

he not die,,but still busy counting how much money :crazy:

more than 1 hour now after maintenence started,, :lol:

Oh yes oh yes  :yahoo: how to earn more bug gold on first camp of FB? I never heard about that... Maybe GM just lazy and shut down the game some hours :yahoo: and he said sphere or something drop from monster kind of GREEN, YELLOW AND RED... I hunt green crown monster about 1h r more everyday but only wind dropped to me  :lol: it's a good game :lol: UPGRADE WEAPON OR EQUIPMENT BY SPHERE, USE SIGN...... TO KEEP IT SAFE FROM BEING FAIL, BUT STILL BOOM SOMETIME :lol: we can say... YOU HAVE NO WAY TO MAKE IT PERFECT EVEN YOU HAVE MONEY :lol: THIS IS THE WAY HOW GM FIND MONEY  :blush: :yahoo: :pleasantry: :tease:

i just wanted to know how big the bug they are fixing so we need very long time? Please all, notice after this maintenance, lets see the changing

OPEN UR EYES ANF TRY TO FIX COOLDOWN OF STEALTH SKILL

THAT IS TO HARD????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

if you want always invisible,,better you play game dota with use rikimaru :diablo: ..

see skill blessing that have more coldown,,so invisible should have too :good:

OPEN UR EYES ANF TRY TO FIX COOLDOWN OF STEALTH SKILL

THAT IS TO HARD????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i finally figured out why they lowered it..... ok so when it was long elfs were mad, so they shortened it and elf happy now mc mad.. buttt they dont care about the mc because we are less and the elfs are more, more players of whichever clan= more mcoins bought from that clan= keep that clan happy so they dont lose their little money tree. they dont care if mc get pissed and quit cuz elfs buy more mcoin :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: 

thanks ciamau. im downloading tibiame now. its twice as large as warspear. tibiqme has 40mb. i hope tibiame has better game play than warspear. and has short maintenance.

if you want always invisible,,better you play game dota with use rikimaru :diablo: ..

see skill blessing that have more coldown,,so invisible should have too :good:

blessing didnt get more cooldown wtf are you talking about?! :aggressive:

blessing didnt get more cooldown wtf are you talking about?! :aggressive:

1 pvp= 1 blessing,,

you noob dint know anything if you only see,,

better you try how make ranger,,

you know ranger lose vs shaman,,why your shaman lose vs ranger :facepalm:

i finally figured out why they lowered it..... ok so when it was long elfs were mad, so they shortened it and elf happy now mc mad.. buttt they dont care about the mc because we are less and the elfs are more, more players of whichever clan= more mcoins bought from that clan= keep that clan happy so they dont lose their little money tree. they dont care if mc get pissed and quit cuz elfs buy more mcoin :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok:

Pls make BD too can invisible, that would make everybody happy..  :clapping:

Why the obsession over destroyed stealth?

K, I'd like to have longer stealth or shorter cooldown back too.

But then what... Run around in stealth mode watching ppl play?

The big issue is the game being a shop!

Stop focusing on the minor problems and see the big picture...

(Just my humble opinion)  ;)

you seems to be got the pointe :spiteful:

1 pvp= 1 blessing,,

you noob dint know anything if you only see,,

better you try how make ranger,,

you know ranger lose vs shaman,,why your shaman lose vs ranger :facepalm:

my shaman dont lose vs ranger unless they now have amp really high and even then i will hardly lose so actually duel me before you start talking shit  :facepalm:

thanks ciamau. im downloading tibiame now. its twice as large as warspear. tibiqme has 40mb. i hope tibiame has better game play than warspear. and has short maintenance.

Lmao. Its boring im telling u . After lvl70, n0 more quest to do. Ull just have to hunt and hunt fo 2hours stamina then rest then hunt again, and u need millions of exp to up a lvl and if ure slow 1M xp is gonna take u a month to get. Really boring. believe me. Ive been there. Warspear is way better.

Aigrind companies should pay

more attention to the balance

between cost and enjoyment of

the players, not just the cost of

the note, so the players can still

enjoy the game.

aah dont waste ur words by speaking about that  :pleasantry:

Keep hope alive!!!! We all pray u guys dont kill warspear with all the new adds, but I need to get a second job if I wanna buy better equip.  Cant u guys just focus on ur dedicated players and give us update to gain more exp. and lvls.  I been lvl 18 for seems like a yr now. And the daily gifts are cool but real, what am I gonna do with 10 broken fangs? Or lvl 1 pot?  How bout items lvl 18 can use.  And u guys wonderin about tibiame, it costs money to, and when u die,and u will die, u lose random items from pack and u lose exp. somtines drop u down a lvl or two, depending on how many times u die.  Warspear is better so lets hope they can fix this before we jump ship.

my shaman dont lose vs ranger unless they now have amp really high and even then i will hardly lose so actually duel me before you start talking shit  :facepalm:

you lose vs kosskiller before,,

and kosskiller under me before,,that mean you lose vs me too :rofl:

Attention players: Today AI Grind comes and share a good news to all of you guy. We decided and we will apply that in the next update, WARSPEAR : Shadow of Berengar 2.6. This version is very special:

>Arena Ticket free per day (5 max) Removed: you need to spend 4 miracle coins for entering Arena.

>Item drop from monster: all item that dropped from roadside monster will worth 1gold.

>Bosses now are unable to dropped item(you'll need to spend 500miracle coins each time a boss show item drop alert or can buy in miracle shop for 500miracle coins)

>Arena weapon and equipment can be bough in miracle shop.

>Amplification item will fail if you don't have sign of... It will GONE if you didn't LOCK IT(new feature) while amplifying.

LOCK IT(new feature): allow you to lock your item, avoid dropping, losing from amplification bar(cost 500miracle coins PER ITEM)

And more feature will known at update days.

lol .. Still talking about skills. Mc

want to continue to disappear,

while the ranger want skill can fly or a radar skil that

can capture the signal

disappearance Roque. Unattractive if the arena

waiting for the timeout because

each busy with skilnya to avoid

Attention players: Today AI Grind comes and share a good news to all of you guy. We decided and we will apply that in the next update, WARSPEAR : Shadow of Berengar 2.6. This version is very special:

>Arena Ticket free per day (5 max) Removed: you need to spend 4 miracle coins for entering Arena.

>Item drop from monster: all item that dropped from roadside monster will worth 1gold.

>Bosses now are unable to dropped item(you'll need to spend 500miracle coins each time a boss show item drop alert or can buy in miracle shop for 500miracle coins)

>Arena weapon and equipment can be bough in miracle shop.

>Amplification item will fail if you don't have sign of... It will GONE if you didn't LOCK IT(new feature) while amplifying.

LOCK IT(new feature): allow you to lock your item, avoid dropping, losing from amplification bar(cost 500miracle coins PER ITEM)

And more feature will known at update days.

where you know that :facepalm:

if true like that i will quit now

Now thats what i approve as a player spirit... :clapping: :clapping: :drinks: :friends:

c the BIG PICTURE guys  :pleasantry:

strategy, technique and Gamesence r soon b outsmarted by amped-equips that only can b bought by spendin like 10k+ mcoins (for +10 amp). thats y even if u farm amp spheres, u must buy sign of imperish for all equip.......its much of a shop  :( :( :facepalm: :facepalm:

oh really. may pilipino pala dito. weelll, im hating this game. GMs are so iressponsible. they didnt give at least a bit of info about whats goin on with the update. waiting many hours now. duck.

Pls make BD too can invisible, that would make everybody happy..  :clapping:

no it wont BD are too good now  :pardon:

where you know that :facepalm:

if true like that i will quit now

shhh... My old acc banned... I think my words getting worse and maybe this acc will be as old one  :blush::blush:

I think rogues have no bugs on stealth, so they don't need any fix. Please stop  :'( . Before latest update, lvl 14 rogues, just needed to wait INSIDE elf camps for as long as they want or till fires are killed for them to complete Avenger Quest (make another fire) making this cc quest easiest for them. This was not fair for any other classes as they have limited time to be inside camps unlike rogues. But now this problem has been fixed so stop saying that they "need to be fixed". They just made improvements on skills of each classes. Why complain about blessing now? Rangers did not complain much about their crappy "Beast Trap" which very very very rarely caught an invisible rat. CC quest needs to be equally difficult for all classes. If rogues would like to have the old stealth back longer, then one elf class should have a "Detection Skill" with equal skill duration and cooldown as stealth & range as big as what shaman "earthquakes" can make (since rogues can run invisible in huge areas). Or they can just simply replace Beast Trap with Detection Skill. Other good online games do have it, so why not Warspear too, right? ;D