[2011.12.20] Planned server maintenance

Kuzmitch

Dear players,

Today we will stop servers to fix errors with the price of a game item in the Firstborn starting area. All players who have earned this way will be confiscated illiquid gold, and their account will be unlocked.

Estimated time of maintenance - 1 hour.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

:facepalm: did u see my post in support pls do something reply me...moreover i did not get mcoin too

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=43243.0

btw why was my topic deleted

26failure in my bow 4->5 but all fail still 4

see this pls

I lost my bg chestplate that was +6 with my old runes with 262 & the other 1it disappeared from me just repairing my gear. Can u atleast give my old runes back plz on kinggila lvl 15 bd emerald server plz & thx u.

kuz thanks for keeping us updated on the situation...its nice to be informed like this

if u want go ahead and give us update 3.0 that would be super lol

give back my arena bow kuz.. !!! many ppl lost the weapon and other game?? if ws still now.. many ppl will not play ws and play other game,...

i still dont understand what Kuz said, can u explain more details? U mean at the firstborn area there is gold bug? So many ppl earned gold for free?

What the meaning??that mean can pay back my mc coins???and gold??

I have amp my sword 20times when +5 to +6 :unknw: :unknw: ....but still no any change :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

If can gv back me...is very good!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

i have weapon with 6+ level already, someday i bought 180 coins for 16K IRD, then i bought sign impereshibility, but when i amplified it 3 times, it keeps on 6+ level, never increased, wtf! I just lost my money

why is it that even with using the Sign of imperishability , some still lose their items at failure? Does that mean we are not 100% sure that our item is safe while amplifying using a sign? Is that a bug or what? So for what should we buy and use that sign if we are not perfectly sure that we wont lose our item?

im scared to upgrade now after i heard the  complaints of some of my friends.

And im having second thoughts if i should buy miracle coins again.

There is many online game for mobile but the most popular of them is in chinese and russian language, i didnt understand. U can search them at mobile9.com

:facepalm:  Elfs and elfs and elfs...always elfs.....and what happen whit MC????? fix ppl lost items, the amazinz mega super coldownd of stealth....

:nea:

You said its just 1 hour?????? But why it takes long time? U said it just fix for gold earned at firstborn area, i think it could be fix in second, how come? Are u lazy? :lol:

Hahahahahaha. Kuz you speak in english and i don't understand what are you saying, even i translet it again into english using google translet, i still don't understand, maybe im stupid or you are not explain in detail  ;D

lvl 11-14 arena sometimes they got enemy in arena lvl 15, debug!! Stealth cooldown too long. Lose gear,wepon, during upgrading is n0t good, its better to feild than to lose debug,and by the way ur n0t always right kuzzmitch. The problem and bug is all your foult..dont use the qoute in "battle star galactica" couse ur n0t deserve to use that qoute. Fix those bug. And make sure if you make update for the game make it 10o% good,enjoyable,

are there any mobile online games aside from this???

ive read a lot of complaints about this game especially the amplifying. im afraid it would happen to me too.

kuzz listen!!! Loseing equipment,and wepon is n0t fair to all players. Couse we waste gold,miracle coins,money,and time to have that wepon/gera... Debug "sign of imperishabilty" make it 100% safe from loseing items..

Kuz, only that u gonna fix it? . In this game is much more to do than that. I mean where old runes? And why new runes is random info but lower then old ones and for them you want we pay almost 2x more. This game making more expensive than other PC MMORPG!

They just fix a small bug like they said that can be fixed for a minute, but they are doing like fixing a very very huge bug, lets see after this servers up, if really just fixing a small bug for long maintenance, so i can imagine how .... they are!!!