[2014.04.30] “Warspear Online” 3.13 Announcement - Craft

Guest LaOnza

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: UPDATE ERROR !!!!!!!!  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

wtf noob update android again :'( when symbian update????? Pls answer.....

What's the problem to get an android?? Symbians are out-fashioned..  :facepalm:

WINDOWS ERROR

1) first login,

character selekt

ok i download new from WS site

starting instal AND

2)  >>{ERROR}

Please make auto update

Please tell what we must done

when we wanna play again

ps. {Sorry bad english}

98238_.png

98239_.png

" data-cid="808870" data-time="1400877598">

WINDOWS ERROR

1) first login,

character selekt

starting instal AND

2)  >>{ERROR}

Please make auto update

when we wanna play again

ps. {Sorry bad english}

ME TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help us whit this problem i need play now  :'(

WINDOWS ERROR

1) first login,

character selekt

starting instal AND

2)  >>{ERROR}

Please make auto update

when we wanna play again

ps. {Sorry bad english}

[tt]help[/tt] i can't download i can't instal can't play please HELP FAST

WINDOWS

98247_.png

" data-cid="808898" data-time="1400883929">

[tt]help[/tt] i can't download i can't instal can't play please HELP FAST

WINDOWS

after u done download and installed "new version" u will get this pict. :facepalm:

98249_.jpg

98250_.jpg

One say me "We work now", i wait for Official Explanation -.-

- Download dont work

- No play, no happy :/

Lol devs pls. fix this problem as soon as possible, i miss to play this game. :'(

im still facing the problem :'( :'( :'(

my version already works

try to download from a friend pc or a different browser

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: update crazy :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

18 hrs! No Solution :/ "WHERE ARE THE OFFICIAL INFO"??? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow tnx ZNIKAM!!

Try to download it again it works fine now yeah B-)

10x time download and still got this error !!!

98297_.jpg

Noob game ever, here, they force you to leave this game, bcoz of there noob ducking server!!!  and only here cant sell/trade account, ONLY HERE.. but many scammer in game, and they do nothing!!! they pretend this game is awesome, but its not, better play LoL. noob game!!! duck  BULLSHIT RUSSIAN !!!! GREEDY RUSSIAN PEOPLE!!!

Noob game ever, here, they force you to leave this game, bcoz of there noob ♥♥♥♥ing server!!!  and only here cant sell/trade account, ONLY HERE.. but many scammer in game, and they do nothing!!! they pretend this game is awesome, but its not, better play LoL. noob game!!! ♥♥♥♥  BULLSHIT RUSSIAN !!!! GREEDY RUSSIAN PEOPLE!!!

Look they dont let us sell or trade acc because they don't want our account get scammed

If ur account scammed to who u report it ???? To them right ?

If they let us sell and trade acc many ppl will get scammed,and remember they are not a robot can workiang all the time, They still need time for their family.

Crafting so far is useless cuz it's hard trying to get da catalyst to max craft. GM fix crafting or delete it and just ad new islands, characters ,skills ,quests. We need new character dat uses guns , a summoner , and a hand to hand combat like a monk.

Noob game ever, here, they force you to leave this game, bcoz of there noob ♥♥♥♥ing server!!!  and only here cant sell/trade account, ONLY HERE.. but many scammer in game, and they do nothing!!! they pretend this game is awesome, but its not, better play LoL. noob game!!! ♥♥♥♥  BULLSHIT RUSSIAN !!!! GREEDY RUSSIAN PEOPLE!!!

Dude, look what gm answered me about acc trade http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=107518.msg810118;boardseen#new

QUOTE:

How much u gm stupid u are? Tell me reason why not allowed acc trade? Many ppl trade accs in game and u dont know it. What about Paixao,Raima,Nfsworld,Yusx,Vomerpl,Komalt,Reislord,Crazzykill,Jaxbabatr,Danceagain,Sojam,Godgy,Kingnoel,Denags,Xxdenagsxx,Wahoos,Flaresword,Nixaheal,Nixamage. All of those who i named are on EU-Emerald and all of them are scammers. Why you dont ban them?? Wtf, u. let them scamm many inocent pll. Stupid gm not keeping us safe.

Hey, you guys should add multiple arenas going at the same time so 2v2's and 3v3's go quicker 10+ ppl are waiting usually on EU S, I would say adding multiple arenas going on at once would be good, game isn't much resource since it is 2d ;)

Not a very good idea to make arenas cost money btw sinister move to make ppl pay $$$  :diablo: ; honestly you guys should make the game amazing then make the game $5 dollars a month, it would get you a lot of members/money World of Warcraft has used this method for years just a suggestion

WHY DON'T MAKE.... MONSTERS DROP MONEY? LIKE 4STORY OR WOW....? LOL :search: :drinks:

3.14 new island 1.06.2014

Truth??Truth??Truth??Truth??Truth??Truth??Truth??Truth??Truth??